What's new

Chinese police besiege town and cut of food supplies in bid to quell riots

Get over it indians, been to both China and india on numerous occasions, China is a much cleaner, safer, more prosperous country, this inferiority complex has to end somewhere.

wat abt your country

Video from a Wukan Protest.

Although i'm Pro-China, i must say what the local government & police are doing to the people is just wrong.
The people are asking the central government for help, but will it help them? I have little hope.

Last edited by a moderator:

Although i'm Pro-China, i must say what the local government & police are doing to the people is just wrong.
The people are asking the central government for help, but will it help them? I have little hope.

from a comment I saw , don't know how much of it is the truth

People were shouting: Blood debt must be returned by blood. Their representative, Xue Jinbo and Zeng Zhaoliang were tortured to death by police. Four others were still in police custody, under torture too. China will be end like Libya or Egypt,if government continue use violence to repress its own people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friend,

Its "1,80,000 " mass incidents in a single year not "1,80,000" people.

In simple words there were "1,80,000" mass protest against government in china in the year 2010.

If you calculate the number of chinese participated in those "1,80,000" mass protests it will be millions of chinese protesters. :woot::woot:

Now you know millions of people can demostrate on street in China, so better shutup your "one-party China can't to demonstration" BS.

Hope this knowledge will lift up your IQ a little bit...

This is not the first time they've protested. I'm not sure what to think. On one hand, the local government is obviously guilty. On the other, last time the protestors torched a powerplant and use bombs against police. This time, we don't know what the protestors did.

However, if in the US protestors attack a power plant, the US National Guard will definitely fire on the protestors, so this is a complicated case.

This is not the first time they've protested. I'm not sure what to think. On one hand, the local government is obviously guilty. On the other, last time the protestors torched a powerplant and use bombs against police. This time, we don't know what the protestors did.

However, if in the US protestors attack a power plant, the US National Guard will definitely fire on the protestors, so this is a complicated case.

Thats a Lie- they did not attack a power station to cut off their electricity. that is the brainwashing news from chinese propoganda machines

2008beijing.jpg

Back
Top Bottom