What's new

Chinese rocket crashes in Gobi desert yesterday. CCP tries to cover it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
too dangerous.
It seem that it fallen into civilian area.
Is there any casualty ?

Dunno but looks to be some kind of Long March 3 or 4 variant

That brown smoke is probably nitrogen tetroxide used in combination with hydrazine. Looks to be quite a lot of smoke, this rocket has probably failed not long after takeoff. You dont want to be near hydrazine tho, really toxic stuff.

Dunno but looks to be some kind of Long March 3 or 4 variant

That brown smoke is probably nitrogen tetroxide used in combination with hydrazine. Looks to be quite a lot of smoke, this rocket has probably failed not long after takeoff. You dont want to be near hydrazine tho, really toxic stuff.
r u really that stupid or just troll? the first two pic are the first stage rocket, the rests are clearly PSed.

r u really that stupid or just troll? the first two pic are the first stage rocket, the rests are clearly PSed.

so im trolling the post i started now? not sure if u know what the word means.

so u saying there was no rocket crash yesterday and the Chinese government are not trying to cover it up?

so u saying there was no rocket crash yesterday and the Chinese government are not trying to cover it up?

aren't these psed images?

001nI6Y8zy6L3BnkFcC22&690.jpg

10485872_10201343377504773_3074882114411466114_n.jpg

have u ever see the pic? does that looks real to u? and why should the CCP cover it up? we had several unsuccessful launches and were never covered up. nothing will happen if the rocket was really crashed except some bash from the west, like made in china, blah, blah,blah........ why should we cover it up?

Urgh, look photoshoped to me. The orange smoke looks similar in 2-3 pictures, and looks fake too. There is little burning mark on the ground, and the dirt does not look that fresh.

Urgh, look photoshoped to me. The orange smoke looks similar in 2-3 pictures, and looks fake too. There is little burning mark on the ground, and the dirt does not look that fresh.
rarely see a viet member make such balanced post. appreciate:cheers:

Where is Moderator of the section, notice bad Thread, speculations based on photoshop.

@Manticore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom