What's new

Chinese-Russian Alliance Possible?

Of course, there is a fundamental difference between these two guys. Putin is always against the nuclear disarmament. Now this treaty signed by both American and Russian Zionists are not for stopping the nuclear profileration, but it is used to tackle against China.

Since China is the only nuclear power who has never unveiled its modern nuclear stockpiles. They want to use this treaty to drag China into this restriction and to reduce China's nuclear capability. :sniper::china:

That's why we don't have kept a low profile about our nuclear stockpiles. :china:

My brother, what difference does it make if it is 100 nuclear weapons or 1000 nuclear weapons when using 1 will ensure that the others are now redundant?

So grow the strength via economic cooperation. If China continues to grow strong economically today as it is doing it will have a much greater influence on its neighbours and also adversaries rather than having more nuclear bombs than what are required for a deterrance.

My brother, what difference does it make if it is 100 nuclear weapons or 1000 nuclear weapons when using 1 will ensure that the others are now redundant?

So grow the strength via economic cooperation. If China continues to grow strong economically today as it is doing it will have a much greater influence on its neighbours and also adversaries rather than having more nuclear bombs than what are required for a deterrance.

This is China's way of thinking, but you have to convince the warmongering Zionists to think into that way as well.

It is not the first time that they are threatening to use the first nuclear attack against China. Why shouldn't China arm herself stronger against these people?

These people are full of hypocrites, they always criticize that China is the biggest pollution in the World, yet what happened about the oil spilling in the Gulf of Mexico? If this was done by China, then China's reputation would be toasted under the criticism from the International, now it was done by the Wetern Nations, see nothing happening?!

Exactly my friend. Now tell me what military alliance is sustainable between Russian and China given the current dichotomy of objectives?

I hope that you have an answer. That is why I again impress, that the economic cooperation is always more worthy than a military alliance.

I'm not quite understand what you mean.
I said there's no chance for China and Russia to be alliance again.

Russian won't fight USA for China in Taiwan probelm, and no country dare to fire a war with Russia, so what is this military alliance for?

some indians said that alliances are based on mutual beliefs.

What mutual beliefs does Russia have with India?

Oh right, fake democracy. We don't ever criticize Russia for it since they already admit their democracy is fake. But India still brags about their democracy being real even though every Indian politician has a secret swiss bank account.

There's no classic sense of alliance ( or millitary alliance, specificly) btw China and Russia in the form of "Russia & India Alliance" which I would call a "millitary client relationship" rather than "alliance".

China and Russia share a long border and people together: many ethnic Chinese in Russia Far East are Russians for generations; Russian is one of China's minorities in Northwest China where all ethnic Russians are Chinese citizens; many Mogols are Russian citizens while many more Mogols are Chinese citizens...

What China and Russia have today however, is a much more matured form of alliance, namely de-facto Strategic Alliance both at the UN and at regional level (e.g. SCO), AND being economic mutual beneficiaries (if that is some form of "economic alliance").

agreed. the people to people exchange in china-russia is very important. we understand each other's thinking very well.

unlike india, where the only people-people exchange has to do with indian corruption.

While we are at it, also I 'd like to point out that today's Russia is NOT USSR!

Martian 2 posted a thread days ago of "Russia intended to nuke China in 1969..."

Sorry, No, it was not Russia, it was USSR!

This is critically important, as Russia differs from USSR both politicallyand even ethnicly!

In 1969, It was Jewish Maxist controlled USSR, Antopov is not Russian ethnicly, but a Jew, with 90% of Jews living in Moscow;

In 2010, most of Russian Jews have moved to Israel. Ans Russia/Moscow is controlled by ethnic Russians such as Putin and Medvedev, hence it is not a Jewish state such USSR was, but a Russian Nationalist State.

I hope Chinese members understand this profound difference.

In the long run, Russia is a friend of China and must be remain so, in spite of some minor conflicts here and there (those are natural). Both geographicly, demographicly even economicly, relationship at certain stage of Russia to China is nothing , and will be nothing, short of that of Canada to USA !

While we are at it, also I 'd like to point out that today's Russia is NOT USSR!

Martian 2 posted a thread days ago of "Russia intended to nuke China in 1969..."

This is critically important, as Russia differs from USSR both politicallyand even ethnicly!

In 1969, It was Jewish Maxist controlled USSR, Antopov is not Russian ethnicly, but a Jew, with 90% of Jews living in Moscow;

In 2010, most of Russian Jews have moved to Israel. Ans Russia/Moscow is controlled by ethnic Russians such as Putin and Medvedev, hence it is not a Jewish state such USSR was, but a Russian Nationalist State.

In the long run, Russia is a friend of China and must be remain so, in spite of some minor conflicts here and there (those are natural). Both geographicly, demographicly even economicly, relationship at certain stage of Russia to China is nothing , and will be nothing, short of that of Canada to USA !

Some people state that Putin (and his puppet boy Medvedev) are Jewish, and the reason there is conflict with the Oligarchs are merely fight for wealth and power among the various Jewish clans (NY-tel aviv vs Moscow branch, pure vs impure, ashkenazi vs shephardic, hasidic vs contemporary, etc).

So it's best to keep an open eye for developments.:sniper:

Some people state that Putin (and his puppet boy Medvedev) are Jewish, and the reason there is conflict with the Oligarchs are merely fight for wealth and power among the various Jewish clans (NY-tel aviv vs Moscow branch, pure vs impure, ashkenazi vs shephardic, hasidic vs contemporary, etc).

So it's best to keep an open eye for developments.:sniper:

Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware that Putin is a Jew. Are you sure? ( I must check it out later). But what Putin has been doing all these years looks pretty much nationalist, non-Jew alike.

I think the definition of Zionist must be clarified. Not every Jews are Zionists and not every Zionists are Jews. Many Western leaders are not ethnically Jewish, but they have the religious motive linked to the origin of Judeo-Christianity. That's why these religious fanatics will do anything to support the establishment of Israel.

The USSR was obviously controlled by mostly ethnic Russians just like the Tsar Empire and today's Russian Federation.

And most ethnic Russians are not friendly to China, and many of them hold a racial bigotry against the Chinese.

And this is how "ethnic Russian being friendly to Chinese". :sniper: :china:

Seven missing after Russia sinks Chinese ship

As I said before, even the Anti-West Slavic Nationalist like Putin will not be our friend in the long run, but now we can form a temporary alliance with them to face against the present agression of USA.

For now, we support Putin because he is the lesser evil compared to the Western Zionist like Medvedev.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware that Putin is a Jew. Are you sure? ( I must check it out later). But what Putin has been doing all these years looks pretty much nationalist, non-Jew alike.

You know all heads of state who are Jewish must visit the "Wailing Wall" in Juruselum (Barak Obama, Stephen Harper, Vladimir Putin) ---- there are photos of him with the skull cap doing obiesence to some Rabbis.

The photos (many of them) seem authentic, so check it out.

Nope, Putin is not Jewish, but look like Slavicized Finno-Ugrian, his ancestor might have some root back in Finland as he was born in St-Peterburg which was also the former Finnish territory annexed during the Slavic expansion.

Medvedev might have some Jewish ancestry through.

Nope, Putin is not Jewish, but look like Slavicized Finno-Ugrian, his ancestor might have some root back in Finland as he was born in St-Peterburg which was also the former Finnish territory annexed during the Slavic expansion.

Medvedev might have some Jewish ancestry.

You don't don a Skull Cap and perform religious duties before a bunch of Rabbis if you aren't Jewish. :hitwall:

Check out the photos of Putin doing it. :cheesy:

You don't don a Skull Cap and perform religious duties before a bunch of Rabbis if you aren't Jewish. :hitwall:

Check out the photos of Putin doing it. :cheesy:

Putin's new wife is even a half-Russian and half-Tatar muslim who just gave the birth of his newly born son. I just doubt a devoted Christian would marry to a muslim.

It seems that Putin is a pretending Christian who has the true intention to rebuild the glory of Soviet Union. You know that Orthodox Church has strong influence in today's Russia, so Putin has to pretend to be one and to get their support.

Heck, even the leader of the Communist Party of Russian Federation is a pretending Orthodox Christian in order to gain the support from its people. Do they truly have Christian faith? The answer is NO.

And most ethnic Russians are not friendly to China, and many of them hold a racial bigotry against the Chinese.

You don't know what i or any other Russian thinks, so don't make such gerneral accusations, nor do you speek for the average Russian. And don't bring up Russian skin heads because most Russians hate those bastards. I also want to say that i'm from eastern Russia and my town has many Chinese and Koreans and they are treated no differently than anyone else, infact it's not uncommon to see a Russian married to an ethnic Chinese or Korean.

Back
Top Bottom