What's new

Chinese think India backward

Well, people in HongKong do not think Indians are backward, infact we have a lot of respect for Indians, cos they usually get the best jobs in HK, well educated , well dressed,of cos not those thousands of illegal one, most of them could speak fluent cantonese. They call us "Panyao" we call them "Ahchai". They are well treated in HK.
Here is a good "example" of the kind of "best job" for Indians in HK.

Another of their favorite best job will be "washroom attendant" providing the best service to people of HK, a perfect example of the friendship between HongKongese and Indians, i don't know should i post a picture of it though. :cheers:
You have shown your level and I am happy to hit your nerve you know was your never regarding what HK and Japanese think about Chinese.

So what wrong in this job. This man was serving and guarding with honesty not running a factory or manufacturing copied toys as thieves. Indian Sikh guards are still regarded as most honest and brave people in HK. Dare to ask that tall and gracious guard how many Chinese thugs he has kicked out of that hotel.

Further try to explore the divide and views within, why rural Chinese are restricted to be a part of metropolitan Chinese prosperity.

Xinhua Insight: Calls growing for reform of China's divisive household registration system - People's Daily Online

You have shown your level and I am happy to hit your nerve you know was your never regarding what HK and Japanese think about Chinese.

So what wrong in this job. This man was serving and guarding with honesty not running a factory or manufacturing copied toys as thieves. Indian Sikh guards are still regarded as most honest and brave people in HK. Dare to ask that tall and gracious guard how many Chinese thugs he has kicked out of that hotel.

Further try to explore the divide and views within, why rural Chinese are restricted to be a part of metropolitan Chinese prosperity.

Xinhua Insight: Calls growing for reform of China's divisive household registration system - People's Daily Online

Hmm, what level ? hope you not talking about Indian's one.
I am just showing the reality of Indians in HK, since someone ask me about it.
Sorry if you can't handle the "truth" thats nothing i can do about it.
Now, let me show you the privileges Indians are getting in HK.

4032603854_dd55c92c3e.jpg

See, Indians even allowed to carry lethal weapons, while ordinary Hongkongese will go to jail for that.

4355366224_85fd41ebfd.jpg

Look, see what a beautiful modern city Indians are living in HK, if comparing the living condition in India, its like Heaven and Hell, so be grateful man.

First, take care why your untuchable people are refused to be human being, and why your 400million people are restricted to be feed.;)

First, take care why your untuchable people are refused to be human being, and why your 400million people are restricted to be feed.;)

yup. Exactly. I really feel sorry for 400million ppl executed for billion dollars cpc internatnl organ trade. .rip.

yup. Exactly. I really feel sorry for 400million ppl executed for billion dollars cpc internatnl organ trade. .rip.

:lol:Oh, indian, come on, Is BS indian common sense?
I have src about your 400million people are restricted to be feed and your untouchable people are refued to be human being. Do you wanna see it?:lol: Poor people~

Hmm, what level ? hope you not talking about Indian's one.
I am just showing the reality of Indians in HK, since someone ask me about it.
Sorry if you can't handle the "truth" thats nothing i can do about it.
Now, let me show you the privileges Indians are getting in HK.

4032603854_dd55c92c3e.jpg

See, Indians even allowed to carry lethal weapons, while ordinary Hongkongese will go to jail for that.

4355366224_85fd41ebfd.jpg

Look, see what a beautiful modern city Indians are living in HK, if comparing the living condition in India, its like Heaven and Hell, so be grateful man.

what? am I missing something? any one please help me to understand what this gentleman trying to say per context if they have understood the same. English is not my first language as well, but I am not that bad in using my cognitive ability to conclude that he is going every where.

Difference betweeen India and China is China growing (with the help of her own manpower and own industry) as compare to India.. India growing with the help of US isreal support and forigen investiment! lol single war will crash Indian economy in seconds! as compare to China.. its BIG BOOM DADDY if you compare China with India.

Difference betweeen India and China is China growing (with the help of her own manpower and own industry) as compare to India.. India growing with the help of US isreal support and forigen investiment! lol single war will crash Indian economy in seconds! as compare to China.. its BIG BOOM DADDY if you compare China with India.

You are still too young to understand the term Economy..... Indian Economy Unlike Others are run by Internal debts, not external.... So we care a damn about some one, no matter what happens anywhere, Our economy would not only survive but also show growth with Huge Margin..

And its not our necessary to have Foreign Investment but theirs as India is an economic Hub For almost everything... India has an Open market...

Understand???? Thats why Our economy is One among the best

You are still too young to understand the term Economy..... Indian Economy Unlike Others are run by Internal debts, not external.... So we care a damn about some one, no matter what happens anywhere, Our economy would not only survive but also show growth with Huge Margin..

And its not our necessary to have Foreign Investment but theirs as India is an economic Hub For almost everything... India has an Open market...

Understand???? Thats why Our economy is One among the best

hahahhaha u didnt understand what i am saying ur reply is typical indian style like "WE HAVE BLAA BLAA and this is BLAA BLAA" simply BS!!!

Example of your country is ... baby with big mouth thats it nuthing else !!!

Let me guess, haven't studied basic economic models have we? Know the difference between export led economy and domestically driven economy?

Not saying India is anywhere close to China in politically, economically or militarily but that doesn't mean we are as feeble as you think.

Study English before posting yaar..can't make out..Is a waste of bandwidth & time to spend going thru such BS..a r deliberately posting BS to discredit this forum..Please refrain from it unless ur aware of what ur posting & should ur thoughts should contribute something +ve..

Study English before posting yaar..can't make out..Is a waste of bandwidth & time to spend going thru such BS..a r deliberately posting BS to discredit this forum..Please refrain from it unless ur aware of what ur posting & should ur thoughts should contribute something +ve..

another ***comeup with new ID hahahhaha we know how much u r capable in English ..

Love my German friend words "Indian knows what they are in reality but never xpect it.. when Indian will understand difference between reality and dream, i always laugh when i hear India will compare herself with China they even not compare single piece of **** with china ... China control's Worlds powerfull economy as compare to India even not capable to takeover Asia..". :rofl::rofl:

No chinese think that you are a threatening nation to china, that is created by you media.:lol:
Chinese millitory chief has said recently, the only one threatening nation for china on this planet is US.;)

Hey Genuis! :azn:

It was not me who claimed that Chinese feel threatened by India.

Rather, it was the Chinese who claimed that they feel threatened by US, Japan and India (in that order), as per the survey conducted in China!

Please read the thread topic before commenting! :argh:

hahahhaha u didnt understand what i am saying ur reply is typical indian style like "WE HAVE BLAA BLAA and this is BLAA BLAA" simply BS!!!

Example of your country is ... baby with big mouth thats it nuthing else !!!

I know its difficult for you to digest what I said ,that our Economy Is dependant On Its people, not on World banks or any other organization.... So Again I say, We care No body as we have a strong foundation...

A global recession dint affect us, Do you think a war would harm us??? Might be a little, but not to an extent You think Kid

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom