What's new

Chinese troops enter Sikkim sector, destroyed two bunkers

Last edited:
Your rants are irrelevant to me as Pakistani. I see the mastermind of gujarat Muslim massacre as a head of India. And he being part of Hindu terrorists organisation like RSS is a stamp over him as certified Hindu terrorist.

If you agree that your leader is a Hindu terrorist, I being a commoner don't mind being label as terrorist.

What about your Muhammed ??? he killed huge numbers of innocents/non-believers and invented terrorism in name of holy war . Still muslims considered him as prophet so sad.................man. Get life......

Indians loved to be kicked really hard. They get kicked everywhere they come into whether its LOC or international working boundry with Pakistan or China lol

That was not nice by the Evil Chinese... now the indian media is going to destroy China in their media space.

Especially now that Mr. Modi is visiting his friend and ally Mr. Trump.

Bad Chinese, bad.....
Well although Modi likes to grab onto and seek refuge in the arms of any US President, however, not sure if Trump is too fond of the Tea service.

in2_1498542894.jpg

Well although Modi likes to grab onto and seek refuge in the arms of any US President, however, not sure if Trump is too fond of the Tea service.

in2_1498542894.jpg

Ah, very dear Jammer,

Mr. Modi is full of love.. wants to spread it across the world.

He will turn Mr. Trump around... wait till Mr. Trump visits india... it is going to be even bigger than Mr. Obama's party.

Evil Chinese and mean Paks are just jealous...that is why both are always trying to hurt india.

You fly high!

SPF

Ah, very dear Jammer,

Mr. Modi is full of love.. wants to spread it across the world.

He will turn Mr. Trump around... wait till Mr. Trump visits india... it is going to be even bigger than Mr. Obama's party.

Evil Chinese and mean Paks are just jealous...that is why both are always trying to hurt india.

You fly high!

SPF
Yup, seems all the Indian prayers for Trump are baring fruit, even if it means spending a few $Billion.

_89668962_89668961.jpg

I think, bro China would soon conquer whole India in coming days well done iron brothers :yahoo::china::pakistan::partay::welcome::welcome::-):cheers::cheesy::yay:
Yes they are coming soon.
Wake up from your dream. They will conquer Pakistan first by CPEC in coming years.

Back
Top Bottom