What's new

Chinese troops had damaged stone wall in Tawang: India

soo much insecurity over a stone wall!
Yeah,thats insecurity..guess about the choice quality of the Chinese..lol imagine them damaging a stone wall...like a child trying to play/irritate others.
Fits perfectly to the Chinese:

G@@nd mein dum nahi hum kisi se kam nahi!

Yeah,thats insecurity..guess about the choice quality of the Chinese..lol imagine them damaging a stone wall...like a child trying to play/irritate others.
Fits perfectly to the Chinese:

G@@nd mein dum nahi hum kisi se kam nahi!
G@@nd mein dum hai tabhi to india ki phati rahati hai hamesha.

Pakistan is six times smaller country than India and at best lost won war and the rest were stalemates. If tiny Pakistan kept you at bay, I would suggest not to have dreams of grandeur against China.

Focus on your economy.

India never wants anything in Pakistan,it is Pakistan which wants Indian land and gets screwed everytime they try something.

But gaining Northern Areas and Azad Kashmir ... Please enjoy your stay on Siachin ... Costs $ 1 million / day ... BTW what happened to Aksai Chin ? :rofl:

you have 1/3 Kashmir since 1948........... yawn whats new?

new thing is some years ago an overconfident nation tried to teach India a lesson trying to copy its overlord in east Asia

but that nation was beaten so harsh that they no longer talk about ruling India

If India is annoyed over this, I wonder how annoyed they were when we helped Pakistan with their nuclear weapons program.

Maybe they will try another Forward Policy. :laugh:

If India is annoyed over this, I wonder how annoyed they were when we helped Pakistan with their nuclear weapons program.

Maybe they will try another Forward Policy. :laugh:
Arey Indian Annoyance is nothing in comparison to CCP monkey jumps in annoyance whenever HH Dalailama visits other countries or he just give any speech.:lol:

1962 victory and helping Pakistan with nukes, versus a Dalai Lama who does not even call for independence? :lol:

Dalai Lama: Tibet Wants Autonomy, Not Independence

save your ***** in south china sea. which no body wants to call a south china sea- people call it west philippines sea and all.

and by the way what happened to china by dropping the stapled visa to J&K residents? change of heart?

send your majdoor army in a little bit more walls needs to broken for renovation here in delhi.

REALITY-china will never get arunachal pradesh!!!!!

we will never get aksai chin or *** back!!!!!!!
this is the truth guys !!!!!.....whether you like it or not it is upto you!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

***-pakistan occupied kashmir

India claim that the land is theirs, we claim that they are ours!! So it is disputed land, But indian liking to report that what PLA do in this district, But in china, If the newspaper don't quote the indian newspaper, You don't know the news in disputed, And PLA don't cry like indian. What your indian want? sympathy? anytime when I browse such news, I just think that your indian have fragile nerve!!!

Back
Top Bottom