What's new

Chinese troops incursions in Indian controlled territories - News updates and Discussions

It is the opposite.
Official Chinese military website says India crossed into Chinese territory and built defensive fortifications and obstacles against Chinese patrols

Since early May, India has been crossing the boundary line in the Galwan Valley region and entering Chinese territory. The Indian side built defense fortifications and obstacles to disrupt Chinese border defense troops' normal patrol activities, purposefully instigated conflicts and attempted to unilaterally change the current border control situation, said the military source
http://english.chinamil.com.cn/view/2020-05/19/content_9816174.htm

I pity your compatriot. His ignorant level is unbelievable. He think China is some third world country and all weapon are copy only. No wonder so many Pakistanis think China weapon is bad.
sir not everyone is watching closely china on internet only few people do it . he may be not updated . i my self was unaware of many things last year about china .we all learn all of our life . no need to get angry .:-):D

It is the opposite.
Official Chinese military website says India crossed into Chinese territory and built defensive fortifications and obstacles against Chinese patrols

http://english.chinamil.com.cn/view/2020-05/19/content_9816174.htm
since morning you posted this 150 times but no one buy it :lol::lol::lol: kya naseeb hai tera yaar :D
tehe truth is people have make thier mind that india can not attack china . no one will believe until delhi police and BSF marching in shanghai :rofl:

sir not everyone is watching closely china on internet only few people do it . he may be not updated . i my self was unaware of many things last year about china .we all learn all of our life . no need to get angry .:-):D
Cant be. The Zuhai Airshow 2018 is such a big event. All kind of video splash over the youtube. If he just been logging onto internet. There is no way he can missed it. Plus the fact, JF-17 is a joint fighter project between China and Pakistan. He maybe not interested in China military hardware but there is no way he can missed JF-17 blk 3 development with KLJ-7A AESA. I am not suprised he thinks this radar is totally developed by Pakistan.... JF-17 is a full pakistan project. Yangwei chief designer of JF-17 is Pakistanis. :lol:

The memory of '62 is still very vivid in the minds of Indian forces, hence the fear that is visible in the tone, With Nepal a land-locked country that 56' chest was blocking oil supplies to back in 2015 and now that very Same country is being assertive in tone about their claim of boundary. Poor supa pawa India finds itself isolated as the US has ditched her for not sending its troop in Afganistan and actually avoiding clashes with China

Cant be. The Zuhai Airshow 2018 is such a big event. All kind of video splash over the youtube. If he just been logging onto internet. There is no way he can missed it. Plus the fact, JF-17 is a joint fighter project between China and Pakistan. He maybe not interested in China military hardware but there is no way he can missed JF-17 blk 3 development with KLJ-7A AESA. I am not suprised he thinks this radar is totally developed by Pakistan.... JF-17 is a full pakistan project. Yangwei chief designer of JF-17 is Pakistanis. :lol:

ohhh common man just relax no need to further .

R u real stupid or try to troll in this thread?
Chengdu-J-10B-Prototype-1031-1S.jpg

141fc99a-e6f1-11e8-bfde-9434090d4df7_image_hires_040248.JPG

Do this looks like what Russian have or copy from Russian?
I was talking about J-11 and it's variants, SU-30s, SU-35 and others. J-10 is different but yet Chinese tech. Not sure about J-20. Also anyone whom doesn't agree with PDF fan bois is stupid.?

IAF will come into picture when problem is not solvable by diplomatic channels .

not to shanghai but certainly in chinese territory
it will be done if problem aggravates .
u guys shd send that "Mummy ki Qasam" soldier to tackle these chinese. According to his calculations
1 indian soldier will kill 400 enemies so...
5000/400 = 12.5 of Indian soldiers required..

So 13 soldiers will do the job for ur Desh...
Bring those Shakti maans
...GAY HIND...

i recently counted announced 4 and 4+ 4++ gen fighters of PLAAF are 1100+ . how can IAF stand infront of them ? they can deploy 1 vs 4 and then plaaf supply line is local and indian supply line is from russia to france to UK and many more . god knows what is unannounced power PLAAF hidden under the carpet .

how 450 J-10 are similer to any IAF fighter sir ? or j-20 have any match in IAF????? ab aap zid kar rahy hain :D
Haha bhai j-10 Chinese chez hy. Can't rate it that high. It has proven itself in exercises though. Also we know little about J-20. Mera ishara j-11/su30/su-35 ki traf tha.

Back
Top Bottom