What's new

Chinese VP meets Vietnamese army chief

We already finished the job, humilitation for the Indian. :lol:

I have show this link to many American and Westerner friends. They all keep laughing at the useless Indian who so happily even they surrendered to the Chinese. They told me, Indian soldier are a bunch of cowards :lol:

They claimed India will peep in their pants when they meet the Chinese in battlefield anytime and any where.

:lol:

Sino-Indian War 1962 - YouTube

Look at the poor Indian soldiers. :cry:

But last time i heard that these same Indians went for rescue of Chinese from Japanese. And they did this on Chinese soil.

No, they are asking for mercy. The last fight between China and Vietnam is 1988 which PLAN almost wiped out their navy.

Johnson South Reef Skirmish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Spratly Islands Skirmish

Btw, China VP told them the last fight betweem China and India was 1962 which China humiliate India. Vietnam was surprised. They realise they cant depend on loser to help them.

Sino-Indian War 1962 - YouTube

Here is evident show true face of China, aggressive and shameless, attacked his neighbours to rob.
Occupation with force is no permit by international law.

Here is evident show true face of China, aggressive and shameless, attacked his neighbours to rob.
Occupation with force is no permit by international law.

I thought the vietcongs are hailing their invasion of laos, cambodia and occupying the S China Sea islands every anniversary!

ALMOST is most important word in all Chinese deeds. Right ? You almost defeated India/vet/philiphino/korea.
What's problem your armed forces seem to be not fit to complete the job ??? Retire them :P
One more video you guies show that Indian soldiers are feed by your nurse :D do you have enough for your own population now ?

that was the best moment in their entire life before dying 10-15 years sooner than their Chinese counterparts! the meal that each coward indian has taken was the equivalence of the meals for 20 starving kids back home!

there is no need for vietcongs to sacrifice a mutual interest between China and themselves for the sake of pleasing russia nor usa, let alone the pitiful indians who cant even manage their own backyard!

I thought the vietcongs are hailing their invasion of laos, cambodia and occupying the S China Sea islands every anniversary!

Stupid.
Vietnam, Laos. Cambodia helped mutual in front against imperialism and his followers for independence of each. East Sea is Vietnam's territory from long time in our history. China robbed land and sea of his neighbours. I's difference , idiot guy.

Stupid.
Vietnam, Laos. Cambodia helped mutual in front against imperialism and his followers for independence of each. East Sea is Vietnam's territory from long time in our history. China robbed land and sea of his neighbours. I's difference , idiot guy.
And Vietman is Chinese territory from long time in your history.
And please check your grammar before your next post.

Rest be assure, the friendship between Vietnam and China is not a zero sum game. Their similarities in ideologies and cultures put them in the same path toward modernization, economical prosperity and national sovereignty. This is the perfect moment for them to settle their differences and if agreements can't be reached, keep on talking.

We can't really blame them for hating us...Vietnamese are forgottern people of China...our emperors had not properly took care of them beside having 3000 concubines in the imperial palace...otherwise we wont have any issue and we could have count them on our side.

take a look of the below picture, how differencialte the southern chinese people to these Vietnamese

Hát bội opera
Troupe_theatrale_de_Nam-Dinh.jpg

Stupid.

you idiot vietcong! they were driving the imperialists out of indoChina but vietcongs invaded laos and cambodia! vietnam was a vassal state of China. We own the sovereignty as defined by "the nine dotted lines" in the South China Sea. A whole majority of your culture is derived or adopted from China. See posting #29 here

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/146920-philippines-launches-its-biggest-warship-amid-south-china-sea-dispute-2.html#post2814046

you idiot vietcong! they were driving the imperialists out of indoChina but vietcongs invaded laos and cambodia! vietnam was a vassal state of China. We own the sovereignty as defined by "the nine dotted lines" in the South China Sea. A whole majority of your culture is derived or adopted from China. See posting #29 here

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/146920-philippines-launches-its-biggest-warship-amid-south-china-sea-dispute-2.html#post2814046

China is vassal state of Mongolia, Japan and Soviet Union recently.
With nine dash claim, China show to world that she is mentality ill.:woot:

Back
Top Bottom