What's new

Christ Church Pakistani hero to be given a national award, Prime Minister Imran Khan

What a strange "manifesto" from this terrorist, who visited Turkey in 2016!!! According to the Turkish newspapers, his principal enemies are Reis Erdo'an, Turkey, Turks, Istanbul etc.!!!! He wants to raze the Mosques and Minarets in Istanbul to revert her back to Constantinople!!!! Dream on.....

These Mubarek zats have embraced Shehadet for the glorious Ottoman achievements for Islam/Muslims!!!!!

https://www.yenisafak.com/gundem/erdogandan-yeni-zelandadaki-teroristin-bildirisine-yanit-3451580
Is there still Nemaz offered in the Aya Sofia? I have heard Mustafa Kemal has tried to downplay the Sultinat Osamania by removing Mesajed status. Istanbul must be brought back to its S(h)an!! After all, Crusaders such as Tarrant the Tyrant (biggest amongst Jehalat) will attempt to conquer the Dar-ut-Turki. They must be defeated and Islam should strengthen entirely in the Qom. Bring these former Mesajed back to order and stop these Kemali reforms.

D1whVNBWkAARGIv.jpg

Yes i know this guy naeem as hes a distant family member. The family is still awaiting for his dead body to be handed over. What a tragedy.

‘This guy naeem’ - you could be a little considerate with your words. You definitely are a relative, while everyone is mentioning him with so much compassion, you are calling him ‘this guy’.

May Allah grant jannah to all martyred and give patience to their family.

I know bro unfortunately I saw the video as well. And it was devastating. You are absolutely correct. The shooter was no armature. But a well trained person. If you had noticed specially the aim of the shooter how much precision he had. Had it been some new person his hand would had been shaking and he would been missing a lot of targets. This sob hit the targets at one point on the road 10-20 feet away without missing.. And all the pics and videos I see. Unfortunately he haven't missed any bullets as there are no bullet marks on the walls, ceilings or ground . This person had months of hard training if not years to get that level of skill.

I saw the video, even if this man was not military trained, he did train somewhere with professionals. One doesn't have to be in the army to train like army, there are other sources. That's why it has been mentioned in the media that he had been planning these attacks for over 2/3 years. Probably he was training himself with the weapons he ultimately used. He probably was also training with explosive. Explosives were found by the police.
What made me shocked is that he went back to the main prayer hall few times and sprayed the bullets in same directions more than once to make sure no one survives. That shows his sick mind.

I saw the video, even if this man was not military trained, he did train somewhere with professionals. One doesn't have to be in the army to train like army, there are other sources. That's why it has been mentioned in the media that he had been planning these attacks for over 2/3 years. Probably he was training himself with the weapons he ultimately used. He probably was also training with explosive. Explosives were found by the police.
What made me shocked is that he went back to the main prayer hall few times and sprayed the bullets in same directions more than once to make sure no one survives. That shows his sick mind.

Anti-Muslim militias which are mostly ex-military, with influence in politics and support from certain churches, train in this way regularly. I have two such groups in my own area in US. One is called Infidels MC (motorcycle club) and another is a white supremacist group. They train and advertise publicly here.

Most radio is spewing kill all Muslims on a daily basis and 70% of the country is hooked on Fox News which claims daily Muslims are taking over the West and must be fought.

((Koshers)) want this for greater Israel

they support both ((left wing)) and ((right wing_)) people
Oh please. shut up with your conspiracies. This is exactly the stupid notion that prevents humanity from moving forward.

Come to my town... we even bury jews and moslems in the same cemetry and are part of each others lifes.

Those who Die in Allah's Home , have the best of Deaths. Allah surely will show them the most mercy and Hospitality. :)

Oh please. shut up with your conspiracies. This is exactly the stupid notion that prevents humanity from moving forward.

Come to my town... we even bury jews and moslems in the same cemetry and are part of each others lifes.
jews and muslims follow same faith. faith of Israel (jaqob) peace be upon him. so that doesn't count.

Back
Top Bottom