What's new

Christchurch New Zealand l Multiple deaths after a terrorist opened fire on Friday prayers

And what about the Muslims who in the name of religion kill innocents every day? Don't see you complaining or protesting LOL, go away.

The victims of those bastards are ordinary muslims not fukin aussie cunts like you.

And just yesterday saw you moaning about the ISIS hoe.. did you see us defending her like you are defending a mass murder here? Get fuked.

P.S; I dont need lessons from you, you literally wiped out the aboriginals not long ago.

The victims of those bastards are ordinary muslims not fukin aussie cunts like you.

And just yesterday saw you moaning about the ISIS hoe.. did you see us defending her like you are defending a mass murder here? Get fuked.

You are pretty tough over the computer, so brave, lol.

As a new zealander I am utterly shocked and beyond horrified that this could happen in my country.I`d always assumed that our very remoteness would keep us safe,indeed prior to this the one act of political terrorism we had suffered was the 1985 bombing of the rainbow warrior by the french that killed one person.
My heart goes out to all of the survivors and the family members of the victims.

Brenton tarrant, the shooter

AD433DC3-4523-4BD2-868C-21A55A279B14.jpeg

Claims to be inspired by anders breivik.

Strangely enough, I've been flicking across news channels to see how this has been covered and, believe this or not, analysts on Fox News have been referring to it as exactly that.
Yes,the new zealand government is calling it just that,because thats what it is.

It is a terrorist attack. Plain and simple. Kkk and their off shoots all over the world are no different from the Taliban or the ISIS. In no cause can you go around shooting innocent people. You have to brainwashed, daft and downright evil.

I hope your loved ones get lynch by hindutva mobs.
Such a disgusting people these Indians are.
Our Hindutva mobs only take Mozi lives and disgracefull Pakis talking about Indians is nothing new.

then the 44 swines you lost in pulwama must also be karma for killing innocent kashmiris
If the people who lost their lives in the Army school shoot out are swines then the rest of the statement is true.

This is despicable. Have some respect for the innocent victims.
This is despicable. Have some respect for the innocent victims.
Sorry mate the truth is always harsh.

Shocking development.

New Zealand is a peaceful country, and very stable.

Back
Top Bottom