What's new

Christian mechanic is sentenced to death for blasphemy in Pakistan after he argued with a customer who demanded a discount for being a devoted Muslim

Open a thread we can worry about them together. Why bring in whataboutism instead of talking about the topic.

Whataboutism is necessary to show yourself your own ugly image. Guess you didn't like it :lol:

Lol. Criminals are everywhere. Are you saying Pakistani momins don't lynch Muslims or blasphemers in Pakistan?
Remember Masaal khan and Srilankan guy??
Here we are talking judiciary.
You have no argument left brainwashed zombie. You can only give negative rating with your red face. Lol.

There are far more lynchings that are happening in India because of various reasons but you obviously don't care about them

You even create heroes out of criminals involved in lynching. But you don't care about that as well. Typical shameless pajeet behavior that we always expect from you guys

Last edited:
Whataboutism is necessary to show yourself your own ugly image. Guess you didn't like it :lol:
Why would I be upset about your ignorance. I am only sad for the innocent man being in jail ,and guys like you have no issues with it just because he is a Christian.

Poor marginalised people, especially from a minuscule minority are highly unlikely to do blasphemous acts.
It's personal beef most likely, no one except for idiots buy this blasphemy argument anymore

Not that he deserves it even if he did indeed committed blasphemy
The dice is loaded against them in so many ways. Its high time law makers in Pakistan have some sort of strict reciprocal punishment for those whose allegations are found to be false.
Umh I wish but not possible...

Pakistan being a majority Hanafi country should follow Hanafi school of Fiqh laws on blasphemy.
Hanafi School of Fiqh is AGAINST KILLING NON MUSLIM blasphemers.
If it’s a Muslim male who was blasphemous and doesn’t repent in given time, he’s a murtad and should be executed. For a Muslim women blasphemer it’s imprisonment with coercion until she returns to Islam. For Non Muslims even in Muslim countries there is no death penalty in Hanafi School of Fiqh.

I always stress why Pakistan should be more Islamic and this is a reason why. If Pakistan as a state is more Islamic it will give less space to jahil Mullahs who exploit the religion for their personal benefits. Proper Islamic education is needed so jahil mullah don’t spread their jahalat.

Being a more then 90% Hanafi country, we should adopt Hanafi school of Fiqh ruling on Blasphemy.

Why would I be upset about your ignorance. I am only sad for the innocent man being in jail ,and guys like you have no issues with it just because he is a Christian.

Clearly you don't care about this christian man just like you don't care about christians and muslims in your country

You are simply a 5000 years old way of life follower from India who instead of doing introspection is more worried about what is happening in his biggest obsession (Pakistan)

So yeah that is why whataboutism makes perfect sense with you guys

Clearly you don't care about this christian man just like you don't care about christians and muslims in your country

You are simply a 5000 years old way of life follower from India who instead of doing introspection is more worried about what is happening in his biggest obsession (Pakistan)

So yeah that is why whataboutism makes perfect sense with you guys
Are you concerned about the person who is in jail due to the blasphemy law.

Our way of life is too old for you to comprehend, many religions and civilizations came and went but still our way of life is present today and will continue, there is no compulsion, no the one you guys claim.

I know you have no answer when you have to bring in whataboutism into discussion.as I said you have no knowledge about the things you discussing here.

Are you concerned about the person who is in jail due to the blasphemy law.

Our way of life is too old for you to comprehend, many religions and civilizations came and went but still our way of life is present today and will continue, there is no compulsion, no the one you guys claim.

I know you have no answer when you have to bring in whataboutism into discussion.as I said you have no knowledge about the things you discussing here.

Well I don't need to concern about anyone. There is a judicial system that would look after that issue. At least he is not lynched and his killers are not paraded as heroes only to go take part in elections and be parliament members like it happens in your society

As for your way of life. Yeah it is very old. So much old that it has gone way beyond expiry date

You guys always need whataboutism because of lack of introspection in your society and we would keep doing exactly that

Blasphemy is British laws. It has nothing to do with Islam. It is political ideology to keep the mass in line through its chosen representative in field which tends to be religion in this case. Those chosen representatives were installed by British kingdom much like ahmedhiya.

It is good old formula that is used by British after they invaded india with the help of Hindus and they needed Muslims in control who wouldn’t submit to the authority of British. In return, those Hindus were rewarded into servitude of slavery. British knew them hence didn’t trust them.

Honestly speaking many cases of Blasphemy are either personal issues, grudges or revenge. But there are definitely some people who does say things which they should not ( specially in a country like Pakistan ) about Prophet, its not a justification but Pakistani people are not educated on religious matters, they rely on local Mullah to guide the mob to the gates of heaven when Allah is closer to them than their Jugular vein. As for PDF champions, they will always use any stories like these to take cheap shots on Islam/Quran or Prophet's character, now they would come up with same old verses of Quran and try to pretend that its a basic question they are asking which no Muslim have any Answer to it, reality is every major issue such as Blasphemy, Hazrat Ayesha RA age, Banu Qureza , verses of War in Quran have been discussed and debunked in details and Youtube is full of the material, anyone who genuinely wants to know the answers can easily find it but that is not what they want and we all know that. This OP has often used cheap shots thinking he is so smart that he figured everything, and few Indian rallying behind him is such a sad affairs that these Indians have no self respect, they would worship a Dog if barks at a Muslim or enter the Mosque, that is how they are and always will be.

Pakistan being a majority Hanafi country should follow Hanafi school of Fiqh laws on blasphemy.
Hanafi School of Fiqh is AGAINST KILLING NON MUSLIM blasphemers.
If it’s a Muslim male who was blasphemous and doesn’t repent in given time, he’s a murtad and should be executed. For a Muslim women blasphemer it’s imprisonment with coercion until she returns to Islam. For Non Muslims even in Muslim countries there is no death penalty in Hanafi School of Fiqh.
Fiqh is based on the ancient Semitic legacy of punishment for insulting kings who were typically associated with the Lord or lords of the world and subjects were simply disposable chattel.

In contrast, there is no coercion in belief in any circumstance in the Quran. Allah holds blasphemers accountable on Judgement Day (verse 4-137). This verse is about the hypocrites of Medinah who were habitual blasphemers -- and they were not killed.

At the most, intentional blasphemy should be a misdemeanor to keep the civil order and respect in traditional Asian societies. In Europe, the culture doesn't have the same concept of respect. For example, in English we say 'You' when addressing the young or the old, but in Urdu and Hindi, Aap is used formally/respectfully and Tum is used informally.

Terrible terrible news. India and Pakistan should be mindful about mistreating our Christian kinsfolk.

In hoc signo.

Back
Top Bottom