What's new

Christians Vs. Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit.Rabbit

Reaction score
Well if Bin Laden was fighting to keep Christians off Muslim lands then he certainly failed miserably lol.

To defeat the Christians you need to modernize. And to modernize you need to get rid of this antiquated "Christian versus Muslim" thinking. Ironic isn't it?

Well if Bin Laden was fighting to keep Christians off Muslim lands then he certainly failed miserably lol.

To defeat the Christians you need to modernize. And to modernize you need to get rid of this antiquated "Christian versus Muslim" thinking. Ironic isn't it?

LOL There is nothing Christian about you people. Don't even use that holy word. You exploit and misuse the wonderful religion of your earliest ancestors for your own petty gains. Being a Christian is something totally different than bombing and mass murdering innocent people for the sake of greed. You have nothing in common with Christianity. Not one iota. The holy prophet Jesus never preached violence and greed. Your Christian vs Muslim rhetoric won't work. Religion is nothing more than a commodity in the West. Christianity is being misused to divide black from white. Christianity is being exploited and misrepresented. The true spirit and meaning of religion died centuries ago in your land. In fact, it seized to exist the moment prophet Jesus was lifted to the skies.

Last edited:
Sometimes I wonder if we are speaking the same language on this forum.

Hi,

Don't worry---it gets lost in translation and zeal. We appreciate your participation. So, keep on writing. Thanks. MK :pakistan:

Now amazing isn't it--all this beef that Bind laden had over the years with the U S was about american feet in saudi arabia---american bases in saudi---on a muslim land---and when it came time to reward their host afghanistan---what does he give them in return of their hospitality---death destruction killing murder suicide bombings---and chistian army on muslim soil-what a great reward by a guest to his host---the ultimate hypocrite of all times.

Hi,

Don't worry---it gets lost in translation and zeal. We appreciate your participation. So, keep on writing. Thanks. MK :pakistan:

Now amazing isn't it--all this beef that Bind laden had over the years with the U S was about american feet in saudi arabia---american bases in saudi---on a muslim land---and when it came time to reward their host afghanistan---what does he give them in return of their hospitality---death destruction killing murder suicide bombings---and chistian army on muslim soil-what a great reward by a guest to his host---the ultimate hypocrite of all times.

Bin Laden is the same crook that fought alongside his US comrades against the commies. The Americans praised Bin Laden and his junta as freedom fighters. Whatever wrong or right OBL did doesn't justify the wrongs and rights of the US crusaders. A slip of the tongue, right? There is no harm in being fair in our condemnation.

No Darkstar that's the language of somebody who is wondering what the heck the response has to do with my post.

A long sermon about how Christianity is being polluted by the evil Americans? Erm....ohk....

Last edited:
Basically my point is that supporting such backward ideologies like the Taliban is not going to help keep the "Christians" off Muslim lands.

No Darkstar that's the language of somebody who is wondering what the heck the response has to do with my post.

A long sermon about how Christianity is being polluted by the evil Americans? Erm....ohk....

Yeah, I mean sure, we'd all love to see the peaceful, pure Christianity of the Crusades and the Inquisition back wouldn't we? :rolleyes:

Dude Ever been to the midwest? A lot of the people there are pretty much advocating crusades etc.

Well, because you're the one who mentioned OBL fighting Christians.

This elicited the response by a member, who simply questioned the christianity of the 'occupiers', as if religion has anything to do with US policy.

^I thought was just following up on previous posts by MK and qsaark, who were talking about pretty much the same thing (i.e. protecting Muslim lands from the Christians)

And how does it matter whether you consider Christianity to be an abomination and perversion of the teachings of the Prophet Jesus? I'm not even Christian so I don't really give a damn, and in any case those are the Christians you've got to deal with. If you think Babur here hit a nerve with that sermon, well you're sadly mistaken....

Last edited:
^^ This guy is clearly confused and has lost the plot. First, he irritates and provokes. Finally, when someone responds and shuts him up he twists and turns without any logic. He throws fits and gets furious. His worthless points have no meaning other than cynical provocation. I'm going to set his one sided rhetoric straight. This is quite clearly the effect of too much Fox News and fast food. Rational thinking has become affected.

Last edited:
"A long sermon about how Christianity is being polluted by the evil Americans? Erm....ohk...."

You'll need thicker skin to thrive here but I'm certain you've such. Your's is a lonely vigil for which you must generate clarity of purpose from within.

Here the enemy is in your midst. Make no mistake. That lil' diatribe isn't anything of consequence. I'm sure you'll see worse and maybe already have elsewhere.

Hold closely your own views of Islam however they may be. You're not qualified to render an opinion much less judgement of the ilk to which you were subjected. None of us kafirs are, actually. We haven't attained the correct moral certitude to do so.:agree:

Thanks and some neat comments, btw.

I'm glad the cat is coming out of the bag. Just look at the word selection here. Enemy in the midst Very dangerous and toxic thinking. The divide between us and them is prevalent. No different than the Nazi doctrine. Bush has succeeded in polluting and distorting the mindset of an ordinary American. 8 years of warmongering and hate slurs against certain people and a religion has taken its toll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom