What's new

Christine Fair is Owning Indians left and Right on Twitter

Please write down the ethnicity of Nikey Hailey in official records :D
Nimrata Haley is ethnic Indian American I think she was born a sikh, she converted to christianity in 1996 and was governor of South Carolina. She is another anti Pakistan politician, now with her heritage I am not surprised.

@dilwala right now

IMG_2049.JPG

Nimrata Haley is ethnic Indian American I think she was born a sikh, she converted to christianity in 1996 and was governor of South Carolina. She is another anti Pakistan politician, now with her heritage I am not surprised.
She wrote her race as White and changed her name just so she could become a little more palatable for the White Republicans :D
@Mugwop

Thats right Troll this b!tch!!

Come on bharatis due what you are born to do

@Jackdaws @ranjeet @SorryNotSorry @SrNair @Tshering22 @Novice09 @Hindustani78

I don't think that she is wrong... facts, with proof are...

1. MiG 21Bison downed
2. Helicopter downed
3. Pilot captured and returned by Pakistan
4. AIM 120 used

Further to this I don't believe in any propaganda... like...

1. F 16 downed
2. MKI downed
3. 2 Indian pilot died
4. 1 Indian pilot is in Pakistani Hospital

Rest my case...

What I find fascinating is how many ostensibly educated (going by their control of the English language in the tweets) Indians blatantly refuse to acknowledge the evidence from multiple sources right in front of them, that there were no casualties at Balakot.

They’ve literally been brainwashed by their media into believing this ‘Indian superiority over Pakistan’ for so long that they simply can’t process failing militarily against Pakistan.

When the rapid dog you raised to attack your enemies turns on you LOL cant make it up the same treatment is gonna happen to that pig in human form tarek fetah mark my words

Let them say whatever they want.
We wont release our evidences .Thats all.

What I find fascinating is how many ostensibly educated (going by their control of the English language in the tweets) Indians blatantly refuse to acknowledge the evidence from multiple sources right in front of them, that there were no casualties at Balakot.

They’ve literally been brainwashed by their media into believing this ‘Indian superiority over Pakistan’ for so long that they simply can’t process failing militarily against Pakistan.

The people that asking for evidences have different kind of intention.
In India it is for politics to near line anti national .
And for foreign nations , they want to know our methodology.
In this Christine Fair ,she didnt like that we took hard method .
But we dont care ,
The evidence released by NTRO was itself wasnt necessary.Unnecesarily exposed our capabilities .
So this chapter should be closed

Let them say whatever they want.
We wont release our evidences .Thats all.

The people that asking for evidences have different kind of intention.
In India it is for politics to near line anti national .
And for foreign nations , they want to know our methodology.
In this Christine Fair ,she didnt like that we took hard method .
But we dont care ,
The evidence released by NTRO was itself wasnt necessary.Unnecesarily exposed our capabilities .
So this chapter should be closed
The rest of the world is releasing concrete evidence though that Indian claims are lies:

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1924001/1-indian-claims-balakot-airstrike-debunked-international-media/

Last edited:
The rest of the world is releasing concrete evidence thought that Indian claims are lies:

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1924001/1-indian-claims-balakot-airstrike-debunked-international-media/

Rest of the world have different intentions .Especially media outlets ,we have a BBC that said gunmens instead of terrorists in 26/11
So that is their authencity .
Here they are provoking India to do something and also they dont like our PM.
Weapon business is an interest here .
We have AJ that obviously support their brother nation.

No nations in this world releases their operation details .
And even if it 1Ton the bomb was Spice for precision strike .The training they did in Pokhran range shows that it will only pentrate and explode to kill .Will not level concrete buildings .

Except few more than a billion people trusts what our establishment said .
And no matter what we will not release anything for sure.
The one released by the NTRO (you can check if you want) was more than enough.
So the chapter should close now.

:lol:. Should have checked my flags dude.

Point is, we bash indians for there hypocrasy. But when in Past this same Not-so-fair journalist criticised Pakistan and did propaganda against Pakistan, we all did what the Indians are doing now. And now when she said somehing against India, suddenly she is an Elder Aapa of Pakistanis ? I mean if you want to criticise some one for his hypocrasy (indians) you must try to avoid developing the same trait. No ?

You are wrong, especially about the bolded part.
Actually, if EVEN an anti-Pakistan academic, with self-professed 'well wisher of India' claim, manages to criticize the Indian establishment, bloggers, journalists, and Indian military, then that carries a lot of weight especially in the context of last two weeks. She's no Pakistani's favorite suddenly.

In my opinion, as an academic, she is too biased toward India. She completely discounts Pakistan's legit security concerns in Afghanistan--concerns which are of strategic proportions. It is unbecoming of her as an academic in a university of high repute.

But...I have enjoyed reading the tweets. Hahah!!!

Rest of the world have different intentions
It's not about intentions anymore - you have multiple news outlets from Qatar, France, UK, US and independent analysts doing independent reporting from the actual site of the bombings, interviewing locals, analyzing satellite imagery, and all forming the same conclusion - that Indian claims are baseless.

These same outlets have also long been critical of Pakistan and her military, so you can't just throw airy fairy terms like 'intentions' out there to hide the fact that Indian claims have been conclusively proven to be a pack of lies. Just admit it, Modi lied. There is no shame in holding your political leadership accountable for their failures, its actually a sign of a mature democracy.

You are wrong, especially about the bolded part.
Actually, if EVEN an anti-Pakistan academic, with self-professed 'well wisher of India' claim, manages to criticize the Indian establishment, bloggers, journalists, and Indian military, then that carries a lot of weight especially in the context of last two weeks. She's no Pakistani's favorite suddenly.

In my opinion, as an academic, she is too biased toward India. She completely discounts Pakistan's legit security concerns in Afghanistan--concerns which are of strategic proportions. It is unbecoming of her as an academic in a university of high repute.

But...I have enjoyed reading the tweets. Hahah!!!

And yet we see above comments praising her in one way or another . Thats why i was refering to. I dont mind who fair take sides of and who she declare enemy. Its her own choice. I am here to remind those Pakistani’s with short memory, the previous 4-5 years of her carrier.

And yet we see above comments praising her in one way or another . Thats why i was refering to. I dont mind who fair take sides of and who she declare enemy. Its her own choice. I am here to remind those Pakistani’s with short memory, the previous 4-5 years of her carrier.
Who's praising her? The majority are actually chuckling about the fact that she's taking the Indians to the cleaners after abusing and bashing Pakistan for so long.

Call it schadenfreude if you will, but don't confuse that with 'praising her'.

Back
Top Bottom