What's new

Christine Fair is Owning Indians left and Right on Twitter

Who's praising her? The majority are actually chuckling about the fact that she's taking the Indians to the cleaners after abusing and bashing Pakistan for so long.

Call it schadenfreude if you will, but don't confuse that with 'praising her'.

Precisely.
I was vaguely aware of C. Fair. I think the first video of her I saw was shortly after Feb. 27 in an Indian tv forum. There she called herself 'a well wisher of India' and that she doesn't like Pakistan because Pakistan's 'non-state actors are also harming my country [USA] in Afghanistan'. To me that was bordering a blatant lie: IF Pakistan has forces like JeM officially patronaged then they are directed toward India. For Afghanistan, yes, possibly Pak supports Taliban to some extent.
I have been in the American academia for a long time myself, I have found dialectical discourse to be quite common. That's a big plus in America. Even outside of academia it exists. But C. Fair is not a good academic. More like an attention-seeking intellectually-lazy person who has figured out that she would get an audience of hundreds of millions by becoming a so-called 'expert' on South Asia.

It's not about intentions anymore - you have multiple news outlets from Qatar, France, UK, US and independent analysts doing independent reporting from the actual site of the bombings, interviewing locals, analyzing satellite imagery, and all forming the same conclusion - that Indian claims are baseless.

These same outlets have also long been critical of Pakistan and her military, so you can't just throw airy fairy terms like 'intentions' out there to hide the fact that Indian claims have been conclusively proven to be a pack of lies. Just admit it, Modi lied. There is no shame in holding your political leadership accountable for their failures, its actually a sign of a mature democracy.

Modi is not the one that did air strike .It was IAF , and it was announced by foreign secretary not politicians
Modi authorised and rest did by Govt machinery .

Here it is not about they are critical towards Pakistan .Western nations especially US were hoping for a war ,very good for business .
That didnt happen when India and Pakistan deescalated everything .
Even Russia was looking for business .
We knows about their intention.
Same they did during 26/11.

That will not going to happen.
So they arw creating a narrative infact they knows what happened we gave full evidence to them after attack.
They thought a war will happen .But they didnt and there is a disappointment .

And Modi dont like by them due to obvious reason.
Simple logic .Israel did airstrikes ,but they didnt released the details .And noone want to see evidences and noone want to take pictures.
So Indians knows how to play.

Simple logic .Israel did airstrikes ,but they didnt released the details .And noone want to see evidences and noone want to take pictures.

No. You are sugar-coating it. Indians don't know how to play. Had they known that then they would have had some idea about Pakistan's air defenses, paid heed to Pakistan's warnings. Had they known that then they wouldn't have made the tall claims of destroyed buildings, hundreds dead, F16 shot down--and yes, those were your official/semi-official/leaked claims.

The end result--and no exaggeration--India is currently being laughed at around the world. Ms. Fair is but just one India-lover who has turned against Indian narrative so forcefully--and I hope permanently too. Also, Indian body-politic is very divided now--the 21 member opposition alliance has an opening now, thanks to the 56-inch chest thumping of your Prime Minister. That's not a good 'play' by India by any measure.

As for your claim of Israelis launching the attack. Wow!! So you--a big country with a big military and with superpower aspirations--have allowed a tiny country from thousands of miles away to come inside your country and launch attack against your neighbor. If so--what good is your own military for? No sir, Israelis may have provided training, weapons and intelligence but they almost certainly didn't take a direct role in attacking Pakistan.

Just admit it... you have been outplayed by Pakistan. Learn from the debacle and move on.

Modi is not the one that did air strike .It was IAF
The IAF did the airstrike, but Modi authorized it and Modi is the one pushing false claims to make himself look good.

Quite frankly, I feel sorry for the Indian military - they are being pushed into a situation where they look incompetent and liars by Modi and the BJP.

I find it hard to believe that India did not have intelligence that there were no militants at the target location, which means this story of 'killing militants' was concocted by the BJP to make themselves look good for the elections. The IAF, being professionals and subservient to the elected government, went along with whatever the BJP leadership told them to do and say.

Hi,

So true---that is what is hurting that slut---. The team that she bet her money on---the team that would beat Pakistan---that team just fizzled out under pressure---.

Poor Chritis Fair---indians have been so unfair to her---.
Another reason is that she is on compaign to sell F-16s to India. She wrote a full blown article on why India should setup assembly line of F-16s in India. So it's unlikely that she would accept that an f-16 was shot down by a mig-21.

Israel did airstrikes ,but they didnt released the details
The Israelis don't have to release details, but independent reporting and satellite imagery analysis usually corroborates what they do.

Another reason is that she is on compaign to sell F-16s to India. She wrote a full blown article on why India should setup assembly line of F-16s in India. So it's unlikely that she would accept that an f-16 was shot down by a mig-21.
No country is going to make a major investment in something like a fighter jet based solely on what some foreign commentators say. The Indians (like any professional military) will review such a purchase by analyzing the product, the supplier, technology offsets, etc etc. And whether the rest of the world accepts the story of an F-16 being shot down or not, the Indians know it wasn't shot down, so C Fair debunking the claims of an F-16 being shot down is not going to make a difference to the final calculus in the minds of the Indian decision makers.

The IAF did the airstrike, but Modi authorized it and Modi is the one pushing false claims to make himself look good.

Quite frankly, I feel sorry for the Indian military - they are being pushed into a situation where they look incompetent and liars by Modi and the BJP.

I find it hard to believe that India did not have intelligence that there were no militants at the target location, which means this story of 'killing militants' was concocted by the BJP to make themselves look good for the elections. The IAF, being professionals and subservient to the elected government, went along with whatever the BJP leadership told them to do and say.

Air Chief Marshal Dhanao himself planned this entire operation.
IAF already handed over the 12 page documents including high resolution pictures from fighters also handed to GoI.
Some are already released .
What they said was correct .It was a penetration ammunition.
So no collateral damage ,you already knows that.

To win the election they dont need a bogus ops ,since there is nothing opposition can offer

The Israelis don't have to release details, but independent reporting and satellite imagery analysis usually corroborates what they do.

No country is going to make a major investment in something like a fighter jet based solely on what some foreign commentators say. The Indians (like any professional military) will review such a purchase by analyzing the product, the supplier, technology offsets, etc etc. And whether the rest of the world accepts the story of an F-16 being shot down or not, the Indians know it wasn't shot down, so C Fair debunking the claims of an F-16 being shot down is not going to make a difference to the final calculus in the minds of the Indian decision makers.

They did hundreds of it but only few was released .They hit Syria several times ,how much they released .

Air Chief Marshal Dhanao himself planned this entire operation.
IAF already handed over the 12 page documents including high resolution pictures from fighters also handed to GoI.
Some are already released .
What they said was correct .It was a penetration ammunition.
So no collateral damage ,you already knows that.

To win the election they dont need a bogus ops ,since there is nothing opposition can offer

They did hundreds of it but only few was released .They hit Syria several times ,how much they released .
You're still clinging to fantasies, one excuse after another - all the independent reporting and analysis debunks Indian claims.

India can make whatever fantastic claims that it wants, but the fact is that the independent analysis just does not support the Indian position. Modi claims that ancient Indians had spaceships, airplanes and plastic surgery - just because he claims so does not make those claims true.

Once again you are displaying your actual level of cognition, and that is same as a door knob. You have completely lost the plot and you are pulling stories out of your arse. Kindly stop humiliating yourself further and accept that the so called Surgical strike and events that followed truly exposed how unprepared and unprofessional your armed forces are. Come to think of it, they are only good for oppressing unarmed Kashmiris.
Please shut up already, its painful to watch such levels of stupidity.

I believe Indian Armed forces are actually this incompetent, their top brass started to believe the Bollywood reality they created for mass consumption but in turn it seeped into the military and the brass was not immune to it.
They displayed their incompetence to the whole world, and still by denying facts they are making it difficult for even their staunch supporters in the west to back out.

She is not even a light weight, and she aint no scholar. She is so stupid that she cant even pretend to keep her bias hidden, instead blatantly exposes herself to the world. Till few days ago she was a darling of India, but when she felt her credibility (non-existent) was at stake she had to call out Indian fables. Too bad she was unaware of the old adage "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas".

No. You are sugar-coating it. Indians don't know how to play. Had they known that then they would have had some idea about Pakistan's air defenses, paid heed to Pakistan's warnings. Had they known that then they wouldn't have made the tall claims of destroyed buildings, hundreds dead, F16 shot down--and yes, those were your official/semi-official/leaked claims.

The end result--and no exaggeration--India is currently being laughed at around the world. Ms. Fair is but just one India-lover who has turned against Indian narrative so forcefully--and I hope permanently too. Also, Indian body-politic is very divided now--the 21 member opposition alliance has an opening now, thanks to the 56-inch chest thumping of your Prime Minister. That's not a good 'play' by India by any measure.

As for your claim of Israelis launching the attack. Wow!! So you--a big country with a big military and with superpower aspirations--have allowed a tiny country from thousands of miles away to come inside your country and launch attack against your neighbor. If so--what good is your own military for? No sir, Israelis may have provided training, weapons and intelligence but they almost certainly didn't take a direct role in attacking Pakistan.

Just admit it... you have been outplayed by Pakistan. Learn from the debacle and move on.

Indians knows how to play in every field .Your absence in oIC corroborated
You're still clinging to fantasies, one excuse after another - all the independent reporting and analysis debunks Indian claims.

India can make whatever fantastic claims that it wants, but the fact is that the independent analysis just does not support the Indian position. Modi claims that ancient Indians had spaceships, airplanes and plastic surgery - just because he claims so does not make those claims true.
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/iaf...-camp-show-possi-2003783?amp=1&akamai-rum=off

Was that earth quake ? @AgNoStiC MuSliM
Look at the shape of same building now.
And this is not from govt sources .
Its from reuters .

This is one media outlet that very critical to Modi

And Modi didnt said about planes but plastic surgery .
It is well renown fact that Sushrute is the one that did plastic surgery.

Once again you are displaying your actual level of cognition, and that is same as a door knob. You have completely lost the plot and you are pulling stories out of your arse. Kindly stop humiliating yourself further and accept that the so called Surgical strike and events that followed truly exposed how unprepared and unprofessional your armed forces are. Come to think of it, they are only good for oppressing unarmed Kashmiris.
Please shut up already, its painful to watch such levels of stupidity.

I believe Indian Armed forces are actually this incompetent, their top brass started to believe the Bollywood reality they created for mass consumption but in turn it seeped into the military and the brass was not immune to it.
They displayed their incompetence to the whole world, and still by denying facts they are making it difficult for even their staunch supporters in the west to back out.

She is not even a light weight, and she aint no scholar. She is so stupid that she cant even pretend to keep her bias hidden, instead blatantly exposes herself to the world. Till few days ago she was a darling of India, but when she felt her credibility (non-existent) was at stake she had to call out Indian fables. Too bad she was unaware of the old adage "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas".

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/iaf...-camp-show-possi-2003783?amp=1&akamai-rum=off

Just a clear pictures from commercial satelite accessed by Reuters .
Look at the difference.
Spice 2000 is a penetrative precision guided weapon that pentrates and blasts.
Full force will feel on ground but will not splinters building structure .

indians are a deluded ignorant nation who will follow any kind of manipulation by their government and construct fantasies just to prove the lies of their own. You cant reason with them, no one can...

Basically her twitter thread is like this..

upload_2019-3-6_16-16-49.gif

Now that I have read it I feel she is the one..

upload_2019-3-6_16-18-1.gif

To finally shut Arnub ghoswami or however you spell that rat’s name, if she ever gets invited...

Lol, that c*nt doesn't appear anywhere but on his own show
The lies of the F-16 are slowly unraveling.

Hmmm I know what I’m doing for the next 2 hours

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom