What's new

Church Attack Was According to the Shariah: TTP

Which Afghans my lil Indian? The Farsiwans? The Tajiks? The Uzbeks? You have no idea when you open your mouth, do you? :blink:
Usually the phrase is"think before you speak" in India I guess its "Think after you speak". Like they say "It happens only in Indiyeah!"

Dude, you are so deep the rabbit hole, that your return to normalcy is not possible. You need help. Pronto.

You will see the congress win the elections of 2014 by vote fraud. What I am saying is going to happen. The only thing that stands in the CIA's way=Russia. That has been trouble for the masters for hundreds of years.

Says who ?? One whose country itself was created on the basis of religious hatred. Nuff said .

Said by someone where incidents like Muzaffarnagar are increasing with every passing year.

What If Instead of Breaking , Pakistan's increases its Land based region or later become a part of a stronger Union. If you are suggesting about possibilities then anything is possible , Breaking Pakistan is not in Locals interest and that the only reason have kept Pakistan united . So Please consider some other options to play If you are serious against Pakistan.

Brilliant possibility. Yes if division is possible then so is addition.

You will see the congress win the elections of 2014 by vote fraud. What I am saying is going to happen. The only thing that stands in the CIA's way=Russia. That has been trouble for the masters for hundreds of years.

Not necessary.

Evn BJP is CIA infiltrated. Congress just could not deliver on nuclear and arms deal..US is not happy with it....

BJP will make India more militaristic and anti China. CIA may be supporting them this time.

Said by someone where incidents like Muzaffarnagar are increasing with every passing year.

You guys should celebrate and rejoice it, don't you want to see Jinna's two nation theory proved correct.

May be because they have bigger issues to handle. ;)

Yes, like getting an education, getting jobs, reducing illiteracy and unemployment, integrating themselves into the 21rst century. Unlike the muslims of FATAville, who spend their time doing what the subject of this thread is about.

Says who ?? One whose country itself was created on the basis of religious hatred. Nuff said .

Listen my friend the hatred started with the Hindus, please don't forget the RSS handbook - its admiration for the purification by Hitler and calling Muslims evil - to be removed akin to the holocaust, and even before Pakistan was a twinkling in Jinnah's eye, the signs in India - no untouchables or muslims!! or when Gandhi suggested Jinnah as PM , how the Hindu convulsed with agony and out of thin air Muslims like Jews created a home. You lot can't accept it that is another issue and the pain is visible but before we have a right to ask to be accepted you need to go back to your country and try not to elect a mass murderer and facist as your leader.

Yes, like getting an education, getting jobs, reducing illiteracy and unemployment, integrating themselves into the 21rst century. Unlike the muslims of FATAville, who spend their time doing what the subject of this thread is about.

Or like facing real sad issues like they faced a few weeks ago in Muzaffarnagar or few months ago in Assam. ;)

You guys should celebrate and rejoice it, don't you want to see Jinna's two nation theory proved correct.

We actually condemn it. It is actually you who rejoice it.

They are Yanks, they always dream big. My take? Last breaths of a sole super power. Nothing more.

Not. CIA is independent of the US govt now. This I know .Its working for something much bigger .MUCH BIGGER. That I know.

First sign to monitor for this,-watch congress 'win' the indian elections of 2014.It will be via vote fraud. Second phase will be rise of terrorist activities in Uzbekistan from 2014 onwards. CSTO mobilisation. If you are lucky ,Chinese PLA will enter Pakistan to stabilise it .Unlucky .You will cease to exist.After that the Jihadis will be diverted to destabilise Kashmir ,Turkey and even Central Asia.

The main prizes are oil rich zones-

Balochistan(3 trillion barrels)
Central Asia(120-150 billion barrels)
Afghanistan(world REE and drug trade center)

Back
Top Bottom