What's new

Church Attack Was According to the Shariah: TTP

Well put, the soon to be PM is a member of a fascist group BJP/RSS - his ticket to the top job and what do they say about Muslims - evil. So you are right, who can forget the pogroms in Gujurat and also recently Musaffarnagar. However, I have one more item to add, before they can accept Muslims in their midst, they need to accept Hindus too especially the downtrodden hundred of million outcastes, and then after that accept their own women - almost 20 million have been wiped out in a decade. Accepting Pakistan is way down the list.

Indians need to accept a lot of realities before they begin to accept Pakistan. With fascists and murderers like Modi becoming PM, I don't see that happening any soon.

I am asking you same question , did a Prophet in your dream conveyed you that Indians think Pakistan will fragment in 2010 ??
Oh boy,
Your country was created on ideology of Islam being binding force and since few past years we are seeing that force is nearing it's expiry date.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...tack-according-shariah-ttp-6.html#post4841102
That's your post ryt? So why are you shying away and finding refuge in pointless things instead of answering me directly?

Indians need to accept a lot of realities before they begin to accept Pakistan. With fascists and murderers like Modi becoming PM, I don't see that happening any soon.
Indian and Reality are two opposing forces my friend.

Jinnah was a murderer of minorities too. Zia was a butcher of Ahmadiyya muslims. Weren't both fascists?

Which Afghans my lil Indian? The Farsiwans? The Tajiks? The Uzbeks? You have no idea when you open your mouth, do you? :blink:

Tell that to the afghans....

Taliban would like nothing better than to have a trans Durand entity...that's the US plan too....

Taliban has no interest whatsoever in Indian matters......it's gives a damn to Kashmir

You think US will forgive Pak for actually harboring AQ, why are they then in Afghanistan if not to punish and dismember Pak..

Maoists cannot divide India..

That's the difference between a small and a huge nation.... A big nation has immense reserves to absorb punishment...a small nation like Pakistan will break up.

While India has far more diversity, it ensures that there is no dominant group....groups cancel out each other....

Pakistan has an overbearing exploitative ethnic group of Punjabis who monopolize...no such group in India.

Not easy to break up India...
What If Instead of Breaking , Pakistan's increases its Land based region or later become a part of a stronger Union. If you are suggesting about possibilities then anything is possible , Breaking Pakistan is not in Locals interest and that the only reason have kept Pakistan united . So Please consider some other options to play If you are serious against Pakistan.

Jinnah was a murderer of minorities too. Zia was a butcher of Ahmadiyya muslims. Weren't both fascists?

Jinnah fought for a country. Zia was a dictator. And even Indian muslims call Ahmadia as non muslims. Zia was not directly involved in mass murder of anyone. What happened to secular India?

USA has been using Al Qaeda all along. Afghanistan is about drugs and controlling pipelines and trying to influence Central Asia. The next phase is about to start . If this phase gets hot.You will see ww3 b/w Russia and West.

I am an indian muslim.There are some who hate,but most don't care if you are muslim or hindu.

We all know that AQ is US fed.....I was trying to just puncture his wet dreams of using Taliban to grab Kashmir...

The number 1 aim of US today is to break up Pakistan.... Which is why they are exporting this deadly civil war... An Independent Baluchistan gives them clear access to Afghanistan and neutralizes Chinese presence in IOR. China loses Gwadar.

Obviously a Muslim nuclear country cannot be allowed to exist for long.

And to think that TTP is projected as a law and order issue...

Which Afghans my lil Indian? The Farsiwans? The Tajiks? The Uzbeks? You have no idea when you open your mouth, do you? :blink:

You are at the end of the first phase. The second phase will start 2014.CIA can now operate independently from the US govt. Its controls the drug trade and is rumored to be having a lot of stakes in big corporations also. It has munitions production facilities and fake printing presses of its own.

2015 is a crucial year.This year will decide whether pakistan will exist or not. You will see US economy destabilising in 2014.

Jinnah fought for a country. Zia was a dictator. And even Indian muslims call Ahmadia as non muslims. Zia was not directly involved in mass murder of anyone. What happened to secular India?

But they don't go butchering ahmediyas. That's the difference.

You hatred is for a religion. Or hatred is for a group exploiting and misinterpreting that religion. That is the difference between us. And that is going stay. Feel sorry for Indian muslims who are supposed to live with people like you.

Says who ?? One whose country itself was created on the basis of religious hatred. Nuff said .

You are miscalculating it. After the Yanks are gone, you'd be the brunt of ire of Afghan Talibs. Yanks learned their lesson, it's time for payback!

The Yanks have been using those, what good did it do to them? :smart:

Now don't tell me Pakistan recently acquired 100 B52's, 500 F22's, 1000 Apache's...... :cheesy:

they are rulling that goddam heroinistan, for 10 years? what you want else?
no we dont hve that buldozing power, bt still terrorists cant match 50 F16S OR 50 THUNDERS with real good guided ammo, highly trainned rapid reaction sqauds equiped night vissions on well covered MI17S with specificly gps located, hubs of terrorists?
have seen them, running like rats, in sawat & malakand?

Dude, you are so deep the rabbit hole, that your return to normalcy is not possible. You need help. Pronto.

You are at the end of the first phase. The second phase will start 2014.CIA can now operate independently from the US govt. Its controls the drug trade and is rumored to be having a lot of stakes in big corporations also. It has munitions production facilities and fake printing presses of its own.

2015 is a crucial year.This year will decide whether pakistan will exist or not. You will see US economy destabilising in 2014.

We all know that AQ is US fed.....I was trying to just puncture his wet dreams of using Taliban to grab Kashmir...

The number 1 aim of US today is to break up Pakistan.... Which is why they are exporting this deadly civil war... An Independent Baluchistan gives them clear access to Afghanistan and neutralizes Chinese presence in IOR. China loses Gwadar.

Obviously a Muslim nuclear country cannot be allowed to exist for long.

And to think that TTP is projected as a law and order issue...

Its more about breaking down potential threats to the coming world govt and to impose UN and corporate rule on large parts of the planet. Even India is targetted after balkanization of PAkistan,

Oh boy,

That's your post ryt? So why are you shying away and finding refuge in pointless things instead of answering me directly?

Indian and Reality are two opposing forces my friend.

Do you have mayopia ?? Did you see 2010 written in my post. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom