What's new

CIA War Crimes and Terrorism in Pakistan

Well, they have 'globally respected' news organizations such as the New York Times as their 'mouthpiece'. Going back to the lies about WMD's in Iraq, to the current smear campaign against Pakistan, trust the NYT editors and journalists to publish anything the US Establishment wants with little to no attempt at 'objectivity' or 'presenting both sides equally'.

I understand. Recent event have diluted the propaganda arm and its good to see. It takes a lot of time to turn a huge ship but finally i see the ship turning and people now are beginning to see the truth. I will stand by my statement. They are a terrorist organization and so far the propaganda holds up but not for long!!

This cry-baby attitude has to go for Pakistan. Period.

IF you think CIA violates your sovereignty , kills "innocent" people , is involved in "revenge killings" , then show them the door.

Guess one needs balls for that ... standing upto Uncle Sam ....

Lets try with not trolling and flaming shall we?

This is a discussion forum, no one here is 'making policy', we are discussing 'events', if you have a problem with the discussion, don't contribute.

And as far as Pakistan's 'response' to the US/CIA is concerned, the status of US-Pak relations today does tell us that Pakistan is doing slightly more than being a 'cry baby'.

BTW, the original post quotes an article and analysis by a former Indian diplomat (M Bhadrakumar), not a Pakistani.

This cry-baby attitude has to go for Pakistan. Period.

IF you think CIA violates your sovereignty , kills "innocent" people , is involved in "revenge killings" , then show them the door.

Guess one needs balls for that ... standing upto Uncle Sam ....
100% Agreed - No such thing as morality in international politics.

☪☪☪☪;1998656 said:
100% Agreed - No such thing as morality in international politics.

The issue is not about 'morality' in politics here - the issue is about 'public opinion'.

The West, and especially the US Establishment, play that game very well (influencing opinion that is). Pakistanis have to learn to do the same.

We can't just shrug off every single geo-political issue by saying 'it is real politik' - might as well not discuss anything then.

Publicly at least the Western media and governments certainly don't worry about 'whining and crying in public about Pakistan's perceived transgressions'.

When was the last time the narrative in the West and India was about 'janay do, it is just international politics'?

The issue is not about 'morality' in politics here - the issue is about 'public opinion'.

The West, and especially the US Establishment, play that game very well (influencing opinion that is). Pakistanis have to learn to do the same.

We can't just shrug off every single geo-political issue by saying 'it is real politik' - might as well not discuss anything then.
I understand your point Agnostic Muslim - You know they tend to be on high horse and claim moral high ground even though they have committed much worse crimes but we can't put all blame on them - Our own Government should be blamed - Vietnamese were much weaker then us yet they didn't back down.

☪☪☪☪;1998668 said:
I understand your point Agnostic Muslim - You know they tend to be on high horse and claim moral high ground even though they have committed much worse crimes but we can't put all blame on them - Our own Government should be blamed - Vietnamese were much weaker then us yet they didn't back down.

And just to be clear, on a 'rational level' I completely agree with your earlier point, whether it is US, India or Pakistan's actions and/or policies.

But the fact that the media and public statements in these nations (and sometimes our own media as well, caught up in 'worship the gora' complex) vilify and smear Pakistan non-stop, cannot be ignored. Raising these issues is more than anything meant to try and project Pakistan's POV, and offer an 'alternate narrative'.

This forum gets tons of traffic from Pakistan - I hope we are able to influence/inform some people at least.

This forum gets tons of traffic from Pakistan - I hope we are able to influence/inform some people at least.
I hope so man but after reading the article of Indian Diplomat - I am pretty much hopeless man.Pakistani Lives have no value except for the elite Pakistanis.

Yes , in an open democracy you can guide public opinion no doubt via your media policy etc. but you can't hide the truth .....

Hope you agree with one thing ... with so many conspiracy theories coming out of Pakistan on a daily basis , its credibility has taken a serious beating , so does the power to influence global or even regional opinions ...

Publicly at least the Western media and governments certainly don't worry about 'whining and crying in public about Pakistan's perceived transgressions'.

When was the last time the narrative in the West and India was about 'janay do, it is just international politics'?

Timing of deadly U.S. drone strike questioned | KATU.com - Portland News, Sports, Traffic Weather and Breaking News - Portland, Oregon | National & World News

At about 11 a.m., two pairs of missiles were fired three minutes apart, hitting several dozen tribesmen meeting in the open in Shiga village near the Afghan border.

Pakistani officials and local tribesmen said four Taliban fighters and 38 innocent people were killed.

The CIA claimed they were all militants, but villagers and Pakistani officials said the group was holding a community meeting, or jirga, to resolve a local mining dispute.

A tribal elder, Malik Dawood, had purchased rights to cut down and sell a large tract of oak trees, said 40-year-old farmer Gul Ahmed. But he subsequently realized the land contained chromite and argued with the landowner about whether he could mine it, he said.

Four Pakistani Taliban militants were attending the jirga to guarantee any decision made because of their control over the area, said the villagers and Pakistani officials.

U.S. officials said the CIA tracked the militants driving to the meeting and decided rather than targeting just the car, they would wait to get the entire assembled party.

The strike killed the militants, along with six tribal policemen and 32 other tribesmen, according to Ahmed, who provided the names of the dead and attended their mass funeral. A senior official in the area confirmed the death toll.
---------------------------------------------------------------

War crimes or just in a bad place to be in? Shouldn't even be near the Taliban.

This only shows how CIA is guilty of crimes against humanity and it is not the only one. Mossad, RAW, MI-6, you name it, all of them have such records. And then we hear from the governments of those terror outfits calling on others not to commit crimes against humanity. This heinous game must be brought to an end, this cannot go on indefinitely, humanity must prevail and criminals like the CIA operatives and their bosses must be brought to justice.

Why are you bringing us in here? This is a thread about CIA vs you guys. ISI is not an angel themselves. Let's stick to the topic please.

Right after the 9/11 atrocities, there a general mood built up to seek revenge, blood revenge, eradication was the common theme in the media and the US governments press briefings.
I think you're a sick man. Don't just claim something. Show us proof. You claim there were U.S. gov't press briefings about blood revenge and eradication targeting a specific ethnic group. if that was the case you'd be able to make your case from the preponderance of on-line evidence. Instead you've shown nothing. Why should anybody believe you?

The purpose of CIA drone strikes is to unleash the anger of Pashtuns on the incompetency of government is ISB in regards to protection of Pashtun life and possesions and destroy the Pakistan with a Pastun vs government civil war.

I think you're a sick man. Don't just claim something. Show us proof.

And when have you ever 'shown proof' to justify your rants against Pakistan and its military/intelligence?

Are you finally coming around to the view that the 'accuser has to justify the allegations' rather than the other way around, which you adopt so frequently when it comes to allegations against Pakistan?

And when have you ever 'shown proof' to justify your rants against Pakistan and its military/intelligence?
Find me an instance where I didn't quote from a source or provide one when asked and I'll do so in a timely fashion. You know that. Both of us know that the issue revolves around what you consider acceptable proof, something I don't ever recall that you clearly defined.

Are you finally coming around to the view that the 'accuser has to justify the allegations' rather than the other way around, which you adopt so frequently when it comes to allegations against Pakistan?

Who the heck are we to ask for proof from these people.

They follow the policy of 'might is right'. They have screwed half of the muslim world just based on the 'proof' which they kept with themselves, and those proofs subsequently named as 'intelligence failures'.

They are the biggest terrorists / war criminals in the universe.

Back
Top Bottom