What's new

Clashes in Indian Kashmir after army kills two civilians

---
please tells us how INDIA killed his own PM .. rajiv gnadhi..
please explain with proof not opinion..
--
freedom figters ... terrorist . air strike..
Air Strike is last resort..
USA drone doing same thing...
--
Tied had change now for terrorist in grab of freedom figters..
--
tell me why UN declared tehm terrorist why they did not did same for Eidi foundation ?
if pak is not agree with UN then theny shoudl coe with resolution as its insult of people of pak to call them terrorist. right?
if pak call them freedom figters then why ttp is not freedom figter , by the way you guys supported taliban rule in afg..
even when our plan hijacked .. you got 3-4 terrorist realse almost all in pak...what its emply?
Thenmozhi Rajaratnam was trained by RAW. Isn't she?
USA drone strikes at LeT and HM camps. LOL. Any Proof?
UN trialed designated terrorists but failed to prove. Weren't they?
TTP are freedom fighters..... Yes you can say BTW Khalistan Liberational Force are also freedom fighters. Aren't they?
Yes we trained terrorists only to counter your plans.

Thenmozhi Rajaratnam was trained by RAW. Isn't she?
USA drone strikes at LeT and HM camps. LOL. Any Proof?
UN trialed designated terrorists but failed to prove. Weren't they?
TTP are freedom fighters..... Yes you can say BTW Khalistan Liberational Force are also freedom fighters. Aren't they?
Yes we trained terrorists only to counter your plans.
--
1. henmozhi Rajaratna - proof?
2. i never siad its on Let .. but allied same DNS organtion ..
3. how UN failed. they declared openly.. they declared .. dear
4. kahlistan .. long dead .. apply same rule for eveyone.. if Let , Hm are FF then TTP isisi boko too
5. this is waht pentagon report said now and we saying for decadess

--
1. henmozhi Rajaratna - proof?
2. i never siad its on Let .. but allied same DNS organtion ..
3. how UN failed. they declared openly.. they declared .. dear
4. kahlistan .. long dead .. apply same rule for eveyone.. if Let , Hm are FF then TTP isisi boko too
5. this is waht pentagon report said now and we saying for decadess
Thenmozhi Rajaratnam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
No they are rivals,LeT etc aren't allied to TTP.
Only decleration.....I said trailed and execute them Like Osama shaheed.
Khlistan is still opertaional i have proofs.

Thenmozhi Rajaratnam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
No they are rivals,LeT etc aren't allied to TTP.
Only decleration.....I said trailed and execute them Like Osama shaheed.
Khlistan is still opertaional i have proofs.
--
1. Thenomzi Rajaaratnam
source is not authenticated it just one book quote that too not authenticate auhoter
An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie
any other auhteticated source to prove it ..?

2. may be they are rival but share same DNA of freeom figter may from ideology , state , system ,occupation

3. UN declaration is not joke dear.. OSAMA taken out by USA not UN

4. Khalistan
they have some fring people .. org long died its own death
most people are outisde india not in india
kahalistan need full punjab including yours ..
suppose we gave punjab of inida .. we may loose one state ... what happed is pak pujbab goes to them ?

--
1. Thenomzi Rajaaratnam
source is not authenticated it just one book quote that too not authenticate auhoter
An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie
any other auhteticated source to prove it ..?

2. may be they are rival but share same DNA of freeom figter may from ideology , state , system ,occupation

3. UN declaration is not joke dear.. OSAMA taken out by USA not UN

4. Khalistan
they have some fring people .. org long died its own death
most people are outisde india not in india
kahalistan need full punjab including yours ..
suppose we gave punjab of inida .. we may loose one state ... what happed is pak pujbab goes to them ?
1. If wikepedia is not authenticated then read this book
"Leadership by Resentment: From 'Ressentiment' to Redemption"
By Ruth Capriles Ménde
2. Not at all,different ideology,state,system and occupation.LOL
3. Then why UN didn't order USA to conduct surgical strikes against Kashmiri FF training camps?
4. If khalistani movement includes Pakistani punjab then defend this statement. "
India has accused Pakistan of supporting the Khalistan movement in the past, to allegedly seek revenge against India for its help in creating Bangladesh and, according to India, to "destabilize" the Indian state. India has also accused the Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) agency of reinvigorating terrorism in the country via support to the pro-Khalistan militant groups such as International Sikh Youth Federation.

A June 2008 article by Vicky Nanjappa, writing for Rediff.com, stated that a report by India's Intelligence Bureau indicated that Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence organization was "desperately trying to revive Sikh" militant activity in India.
"

1. If wikepedia is not authenticated then read this book
"Leadership by Resentment: From 'Ressentiment' to Redemption"
By Ruth Capriles Ménde
2. Not at all,different ideology,state,system and occupation.LOL
3. Then why UN didn't order USA to conduct surgical strikes against Kashmiri FF training camps?
4. If khalistani movement includes Pakistani punjab then defend this statement. "
India has accused Pakistan of supporting the Khalistan movement in the past, to allegedly seek revenge against India for its help in creating Bangladesh and, according to India, to "destabilize" the Indian state. India has also accused the Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) agency of reinvigorating terrorism in the country via support to the pro-Khalistan militant groups such as International Sikh Youth Federation.

A June 2008 article by Vicky Nanjappa, writing for Rediff.com, stated that a report by India's Intelligence Bureau indicated that Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence organization was "desperately trying to revive Sikh" militant activity in India.
"
---
Dear ,,
1. One book cant be called Evidance for such a big clalim .. any other reliable source ?

2. ISIS - agiant usa.western system for islmic khalifat.. jihad..
boko - for islmic rule/shariat - Jihad
TTP- islmiac rule /shariat - Jihad
kashnir group - agiant india - Jihad
its one and same... with diffrent level but common dna

3.. UN did not oder to USA... UN specify rule of the game of world existance..
if you dont obey that .. you dont have right to go to UNGA and blah balh kashmir and its resolution

4.sourc please ..

5. khalistan.. yes i said befor some fring element in indian punjab and isi may be supporitng them but india is good enough for taing care of them
Top Khalistan Tiger Force operative nabbed in Malaysia - The Hindu
Punjab Police arrest top Khalistan Tiger Force terrorist Goldy | The Indian Express
SAD (Amritsar) president demands a separate Khalistan state, stirs controversy | The Indian Express

---
Dear ,,
1. One book cant be called Evidance for such a big clalim .. any other reliable source ?

2. ISIS - agiant usa.western system for islmic khalifat.. jihad..
boko - for islmic rule/shariat - Jihad
TTP- islmiac rule /shariat - Jihad
kashnir group - agiant india - Jihad
its one and same... with diffrent level but common dna

3.. UN did not oder to USA... UN specify rule of the game of world existance..
if you dont obey that .. you dont have right to go to UNGA and blah balh kashmir and its resolution

4.sourc please ..

5. khalistan.. yes i said befor some fring element in indian punjab and isi may be supporitng them but india is good enough for taing care of them
Top Khalistan Tiger Force operative nabbed in Malaysia - The Hindu
1.lol google it.
2. We are all together isis=Let=HM but different objectives .etc:police:
3. UN cannot catch LeT members, because they can easily come to their camps but cannot return back. 8-)
4. lol google it
5. not reliable answer to my question. :hitwall:

1.lol google it.
2. We are all together isis=Let=HM but different objectives .etc:police:
3. UN cannot catch LeT members, because they can easily come to their camps but cannot return back. 8-)
4. lol google it
5. not reliable answer to my question. :hitwall:
--
i Rest my case .. dear..

@pursuit of happiness, you should've realised by now, that arguing with "engineer saad" will only result in lowering your IQ by a considerable number.

Cheers
--
im in learning phase but got corrected now .. :-):p:
thanks

Back
Top Bottom