What's new

Classical music thread

So I watched Insterstellar a while ago and since then, I've been obsessed with the soundtrack, I think it's Hans Zimmer's best.

Found another:

Another part used often 1:10-2:15.

My favorite piece of classical music, bar none.
Anyone who learns classical guitar would be familiar with it...

My God, how many strings does that baby have? Whole different kind of 12 string.

And yes, I have heard this before, I do play guitar, but not classical. Though there's a growing urge to do so, I've lately been fascinated by it, this one guy's youtube channel in particular has lots of classical guitar renditions of some of my favourite music.

And yes, I have heard this before, I do play guitar, but not classical. Though there's a growing urge to do so, I've lately been fascinated by it, this one guy's youtube channel in particular has lots of classical guitar renditions of some of my favourite music.

The undisputed master of classical guitar was Segovia, but there was some bad blood between him and the composer, Rodrigo. Oh well...

Makes me wish I could pick up a strings instrument.

Epic stuff. I'd heard it all over the place, recognized it first time I heard it.

Mujhe se Pheli si muhabbat , mere mehboob nawan ...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

And now, Clint Mansell, for all who have yet to discover his work:

Lux aeterna:

The Fountain:

(sorry couldn't find a decent non-yt link)

Lunar Industries, from Moon:

Back
Top Bottom