What's new

Club football discussions

Maybe 'cause they are English clubs & follow them week in week out.

& you are a Galatasaray supporter I believe?
Yes,but not seeing it from a nationalistic view.
Of the English clubs,we have a chance against Chelsea.
They are the more ''defence'' oriented team of them all(English).

Yes,but not seeing it from a nationalistic view.
Of the English clubs,we have a chance against Chelsea.
They are the more ''defence'' oriented team of them all(English).

You reckon? They have a good record in Europe under Jose Maurinio & English clubs normally tend to do well against turkish clubs in Europe. What's previous record like between Chelsea & Galatasaray? I'm sure its stacked heavily in favor of Chelsea. Btw... I'm not a Chelsea fan!

You reckon? They have a good record in Europe under Jose Maurinio & English clubs normally tend to do well against turkish clubs in Europe. What's previous record like between Chelsea & Galatasaray? I'm sure its stacked heavily in favor of Chelsea. Btw... I'm not a Chelsea fan!
Not good but we have a good team this year.
Juventus(nr 1 in Italy)draw(in italy) and win(at home).
Chelsea is a bit like Juventus,so we have a real chance against them.
Manu and Arsenal would be impossible,city getting better evry game so Chelsea is the only one where we have a 50/50 chance.

Not good but we have a good team this year.
Juventus(nr 1 in Italy)draw(in italy) and win(at home).
Chelsea is a bit like Juventus,so we have a real chance against them.
Manu and Arsenal would be impossible,city getting better evry game so Chelsea is the only one where we have a 50/50 chance.

Good luck. & I can tell you... playing in Turkey is a frightening experience for any overseas club & it's fans. Turkish fans are just too loud & intimidating!

FFS Arsenal can never catch a break. It was their own god damn undoing though. Out of the CL at the round of 16s yet again :mad:

United lose at home for the fifth time this year being a liverpool fan this makes me happy.

United lose at home for the fifth time this year being a liverpool fan this makes me happy.

Man U are total crap this year.They've cost me some nice money with their Tottenham home loss. :hitwall:

Man U are total crap this year.They've cost me some nice money with their Tottenham home loss. :hitwall:
I love it and they lost to sunderland in the first round of the league cup.They should have appointed mourinho as boss.We went through the same thing when dalglish resigned if they dont qualify for champions league they are in trouble they got a large debt to service and need that money.

Any Liverpool fans out there fa cup against the gooners now.Feeling nervous after beating them 5 1 last week think they will be well up for revenge.

Would like to know the what other liverpool fans think of our chances of winning the league with six games to go.

Back
Top Bottom