What's new

Club football discussions

Sad sad day as a liverpool fan i would like moyes to be given a few more years.
lol... not a fan of MU either.. But Liverpool couldn't have asked for a better season. When you guys are having a best ever premiership season till date.. ManU are having worst ever. What an irony... Maybe for the first time ever Liverpool fans should thank Alex Ferguson for bringing down ManU! :lol:

Mate i was a teenager when we last won it now 38 we win against the chavs on sunday then we nearly there.

Been a long time coming. We should beat the chavs and then its pretty much over.

lol... not a fan of MU either.. But Liverpool couldn't have asked for a better season. When you guys are having a best ever premiership season till date.. ManU are having worst ever. What an irony... Maybe for the first time ever Liverpool fans should thank Alex Ferguson for bringing down ManU! :lol:
Tell you what i could not have dreamed a better scenario. all the better that it was whiskey nose himself who chose him.

Was it in 1990 the last time Liverpool won the title?
89-90 season been alot of false dawns since then hope we do it this year.

Tell you what i could not have dreamed a better scenario. all the better that it was whiskey nose himself who chose him.
Jose Maurinio was to takeover at ManU. Alex recommended Moyes over Mourinho because he feared the latter would eclipse his memory too fast.

89-90 season been alot of false dawns since then hope we do it this year.

You have done it already. Title is your's this time around! :cheers:

Jose Maurinio was to takeover at ManU. Alex recommended Moyes over Mourinho because he feared the latter would eclipse his memory too fast.
Thats what i think even though i think mourinho is a big cry baby he a world class manager who would have been much better then moyes.

I would hate to lose to them hate that club. No class no history just a bunch of moronic fans who have to be given plastic flags to wave at champion league matches.

I agree they have no history or tradition unlike other English clubs.

Its not over until its over.
Liverpool have won nothing yet.
5 points clear at the top with three to play. Two of them against Crystal Palace & Newcastle.. & the one at home against Chelsea. Looks pretty much done & dusted for Liverpool!

I agree they have no history or tradition unlike other English clubs.
I remember their fans abusing a black fan who had gone to see his team chelsea play no class.I go to anfield a few times a season been going since 98 have never been abused about my colour same if i go watch wba or the gunners chelsea just a sum club.

I remember their fans abusing a black fan who had gone to see his team chelsea play no class.I go to anfield a few times a season been going since 98 have never been abused about my colour same if i go watch wba or the gunners chelsea just a sum club.

Chelsea fans are notorious for being racist. Combat 18 used to recruit members from Chelsea fans.

Chelsea fans are notorious for being racist. Combat 18 used to recruit members from Chelsea fans.
A horrible club hope we spank them would love to see mourinho throw a hissy feet come on redmen

As I said its not over until its over.
i'll take it back after today's result..

@yuba @Jaanbaz Suddenly it's looking good for Man-City guys. They will end with same points as Liverpool, should they win their matches in had.. & have a better goal difference too!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom