What's new

CM-400AKG: Pakistan's supersonic carrier killer

Can your missile do this ???
Watch from 1:00

Last edited by a moderator:
Nabil - CM-400AKG is not a cruise missile but more of a high supersonic air launched ballistic missile.
A ballistic missile follows a parabolic path all the way,this one doesn't...

A ballistic missile follows a parabolic path all the way,this one doesn't...

Bhai jaan, this is not exactly a cruise missile nor a ballistic missile.Speak of tech evolution... Whats important is, what it does and how it does it.

Bhai jaan, this is not exactly a cruise missile nor a ballistic missile.Speak of tech evolution... Whats important is, what it does and how it does it.

yes,its a weird missile...Let me know if you find a technical category for this one,i couldn't.

Quoting H. Khan from pakdef.info...

Here is a list of weapon platform so far for JF-17

Air-to-Air Missiles: PL-12/SD-10C, PL-5E, MAA-1A, and MAA-1B

Air-to-Ground Missiles: CM-802/400 AKG SOM, and MAR-1 SOD

LGM-JDAMS: LS-6 (Lei Shi 6) 250kg, 500kg, and 750kg

Anti-Ship-Missiles: C-802A 180km range. It made a direct hit at 90km in its first test when fired from JF-17."

Pakistani made weapons that are also in service with JF-17

- Hafr Anti-Runway
- Ra'ad Cruise Missile
- H2/H4 SOW
- MK-82/84 (cloned) Unguided Bombs

You are here comparing unproven system with a highly credible system.

What you think IAF can not bought cruse missiles for their planes, I dnt know if we already have some.

Highly credible system? What Bull Shyt. Since when did it become highly credible?

Nabil - CM-400AKG is not a cruise missile but more of a high supersonic air launched ballistic missile.

Tell this to H. Khan ;)

on a serious note, the news came quite a while ago and the point was to confirm its inclusion into PAF ACTIVE service well before Zhuhai 2012. Also, there exist some more "undisclosed" weapon systems in jf-17 arsenal :)

Tell this to H. Khan ;)

on a serious note, the news came quite a while ago and the point was to confirm its inclusion into PAF ACTIVE service well before Zhuhai 2012. Also, there exist some more "undisclosed" weapon systems in jf-17 arsenal :)

Undisclosed weapon system?
PAf has become secrative over the years...
Wonder why?

Could this be used on other fighter platforms such as F-16, Mirage, and F-7PG ?

Back
Top Bottom