What's new

CM Punjab Runoff elections 22 July

The good thing is PTI won't be relying on Q anymore, it's IK vs rest.
The whole time these crooks kept blackmailing IK.. no more.

I hope that Parvez Ilahis/ Moonis elahi also come in open soon.. don't want Q's chhaap on PTI..

Khuda khuda karkay Tareen Aleem, MQM, BAP ka dhabba dhula hai.. Q ka bhi jald hi dhul jaey.. even if at the cost of Punjab government.

Pakistan is anyway heading towards a default.. If IK comes into power, people will blame him.. so he should rather sit quiet and wait for the inevitable.

At what point does Imran Khan give up, they are throwing the kitchen sink at him trying to keep him out of any sort of power.

Even if SC rules in favor of PTI, there are plenty of PTI members who are ready to sell their votes.. Another battle will start after that.

Imagine how much difficult it was to prevent them from getting sold.. PTI can't keep them in a hotel until the constitutional petition is not decided.

Even if SC rules in favor of PTI, there are plenty of PTI members who are ready to sell their votes.. Another battle will start after that.

Imagine how much difficult it was to prevent them from getting sold.. PTI can't keep them in a hotel until the constitutional petition is not decided.
Voting has already happened. Court cannot order a repoll. All it has to decide is whether ruling of lota Dost Mazari is constitutional or not

Voting has already happened. Court cannot order a repoll. All it has to decide is whether ruling of lota Dost Mazari is constitutional or not
I think voting will happen again as in the case of National assembly.

What a country, anyone can do anything here. Our democracy is a joke.

Rora I think it’s high time to actually collectively consider that maybe Pakistan was a bad idea and a net negative for Pashtana.

Pakistan is going to be considered as a bad chapter in Pashtun history.

At least Afghans are azaad.

1658532334678.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom