What's new

CM Yogi going to possibly Kill a few Muslims

Those supporting and praising him should continue to when he moves onto his next target group with his brand of justice. He's a maniac!

Supporting extra judicial murders... One day they will come for you raj, and there will be no justice system to save you.

I agree.. It sounds popular for now, but these extra judicial killing will haunt us in long run. Rather, we should invest in police judiciary and other means to stop the root cause.

Pajeet raja still giving lame excuses and defending extra judicial murder of Muslims broadcasted live on TV :lol:
cling! clang .....craaash !
ps: what you hear when so many from Pakistan throwing stones from their glass house

If Yogi Modi were serious about justice they would be working on reforming judicial system. But all parties know if justice system starts working half their mlas would be in jail, yogi and modi will be the first ones to go there 🤣. So their workaround is this banana court extrajudicial system which targets low key criminals belonging to other parties. They will also never target high key criminals from other parties or other party leaders since they might expose these jhumla mlas, so only small time street rats will see prison time.

Now whatsapp educated gobar bhakts will be impressed, drink some gau mutra, eat some dhokla and start doing disco dandiya.

Last edited:
More bullshit pajeet raja and you know it

I am just loving the shameless manner you are defending this lunatic hindu monk who has dozens of cases against him
Yeah, let me conclude.... criminals are from the Muslim community, and they can do anything.

even do commit crimes against the Muslim girls.

They should not be punished.

India is too messed up. How can chief ministers conduct such extrajudicial murders and advocate for them in other administrative units.

Unimaginable.

This inhumane treatment of fellow Indians will become an international phenomenon when everyone decide to deal with Indians just how Indians treat fellow Indians.

Yeah, let me conclude.... criminals are from the Muslim community, and they can do anything.

Even if their friends can commit crimes against the Muslim girls.

Go get justice for Bilquis bano and then come back talk about Muslim girls

Don't sell this chooran here till then

I am just loving the shameless manner you are defending this lunatic hindu monk who has dozens of cases against him
Boss, I'd understand you'd be upset if it was a bigotry and lynching etc ka maamla

but tum, bc, hardened murderer mob boss ko bhi full josh se defend kar re ho.

inki life hi 'live by the sword....' ke principle pe chalti hai

meri salah lo, and chup chaap wait kro ki genuine mauka miley.. fir karna jo aap krte ho

Boss, I'd understand you'd be upset if it was a bigotry and lynching etc ka maamla

but tum, bc, hardened murderer mob boss ko bhi full josh se defend kar re ho.

inki life hi 'live by the sword....' ke principle pe chalti hai

meri salah lo, and chup chaap wait kro ki genuine mauka miley.. fir karna jo aap krte ho

Baat criminals ko marnai ki hai to tumhari to aadhi BJP ko marna parha ga including this takla CM. Tumhari to parliament aur assemblies criminals sai bhari hoyi hain

Baat criminal ko marnai ki nahi ho rahi. Jis tarah mara gaya us ki ho rahi hai. Aik to fake encounter upar sai woh bhi camerai laga kar live takai sarai hindu khush ho jaye k muslim maara hai. Wohi JSR k naarai. Masla is sai hai

Baat ko samjho. Fazool ki salah na do

Baat criminals ko marnai ki hai to tumhari to aadhi BJP ko marna parha ga including this takla CM. Tumhari to parliament aur assemblies criminals sai bhari hoyi hain

Baat criminal ko marnai ki nahi ho rahi. Jis tarah mara gaya us ki ho rahi hai. Aik to fake encounter upar sai woh bhi camerai laga kar live takai sarai hindu khush ho jaye k muslim maara hai. Wohi JSR k naarai. Masla is sai hai

Baat ko samjho. Fazool ki salah na do
Murder ke ktne case the in saab ke upar ?

"criminal" toh mai bhi hu fir.. laal batti todi, helmet bina bike chalai, kai dafeh pollution check ka certificate ni tha.. pols ne rok lia, licence zapt kar lia ek baar, court se lia ja k.. M, BC, "criminal" hu is type ka ?

Yogi hardcore hai, message bhejna tha in k gang ko... bhej dia.. vary simpal.

Hindu gangsters ka bhi yahi haal krta hai Yogi.. Vikas Dubey ka hi case dekh lo

Ye rukne ni wala, aagey dekho kya kya hota hai

Pick your opponent wisely, ye ni naa, k har ball be chakka chawka marna hi marna hai

yahan aap dekho clean bowled ho gae

Murder ke ktne case the in saab ke upar ?

"criminal" toh mai bhi hu fir.. laal batti todi, helmet bina bike chalai, kai dafeh pollution check ka certificate ni tha.. pols ne rok lia, licence zapt kar lia ek baar, court se lia ja k.. M, BC, "criminal" hu is type ka ?

Yogi hardcore hai, message bhejna tha in k gang ko... bhej dia.. vary simpal.

Hindu gangsters ka bhi yahi haal krta hai Yogi.. Vikas Dubey ka hi case dekh lo

Ye rukne ni wala, aagey dekho kya kya hota hai

Pick your opponent wisely, ye ni naa, k har ball be chakka chawka marna hi marna hai

yahan aap dekho clean bowled ho gae
Yogi has orders to make UP business friendly. No clean guy, who wants to have nothing to do with criminals wants to set up business in UP today. Cleaning up the place is necessary. It was done in Mumbai when extortion was rampant. However it is impossible to root out the criminals altogether. Like in Mumbai, they will transform into financiers instead of extortionists. Today in Mumbai every real estate magnate, no matter how big, launders money of gangsters by making them co-owners of the project, or giving contracts to their people. There are no more killings or threats, but a silent agreement on the modus operandi. If Yogi succeeds, UP will slip into a similar model.

Some of the gangsterism in UP is a kind of vigilantism. Gangs are along caste or religious lines and do not trust the judicial system to deliver. My family knew some Brahmin gangsters who were friends of my uncles. They regularly clashed with Muslim gangsters of the neighbouring locality. The fissures run deep and peace is maintained only by not getting into each others' faces. This is western UP, a hot blooded area. Jats have their own gangs, which sometimes ally with Brahman gangs. Then there are the Gujjars who dislike the Jats. It is really the wild wild west. You are from UP, you would know. Gangs from Eastern and Central UP are more 'secular' for lack of a better word

because few are from the Muslim community as well. So, once they are also killed, then people will start crying about it..

I wanted to open a new thread because, as the reports indicate, Yogi will not stop. So, we can visit again if someone is killed.
Yogi is a Nazi, so may be on a hit list himself.

Soft Sanghi Bhaiyyas like paitoo & Rajesh singh from North who are praising Yogi will not ever go back to North India. They will continue to stay in Western & Southern Indian.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom