What's new

CM Yogi going to possibly Kill a few Muslims

Soft Sanghi Bhaiyyas like paitoo & Rajesh singh from North who are praising Yogi will not ever go back to North India. They will continue to stay in Western & Southern Indian.
You are saying as if this is some sort of a contradiction. UP does not generate jobs because of poor business environment, a large part of which is due to criminal extortion of businessmen. If Yogi can clean up UP, maybe I will land up in UP too. So my simping for Yogi is consistent. I have lived all over India, including 12 years in northern India. I did not choose most of it. Life just takes its course, one thing after the another. I am 44 today and don't know where I will live next. Could be Jharkhand or Tripura too for all I know. And if UP starts generating more jobs, other states may finally heave a sigh of relief.

You cant kill away crime. All law enforcement can do is act like a barrier that catches criminals after they grow to a certain point. Actions such as these play to the gallery.

You kill one don, there are 50 waiting to take advantage of the power vacuum. That is not to say that action shouldn't be taken, far from it, its high time UP is stabalised, but the effect of such lists and any unlawful actions such as illegal encounters have a severe corroding effect on the law and order situation, leading to more harm in the long run.

The real remedy is to follow the money and break the entire corrupt structure, but that means jailing politicians so no reason to hold your breath.
A good Proper observation, until the System is broken down there is no point in Catching these criminals plus it puts justice in a terrible light.
The remedy that you highlighted in last sentence is something that almost 3rd Nations suffer from, some to more degree than than their counterparts

You are saying as if this is some sort of a contradiction. UP does not generate jobs because of poor business environment, a large part of which is due to criminal extortion of businessmen. If Yogi can clean up UP, maybe I will land up in UP too. So my simping for Yogi is consistent. I have lived all over India, including 12 years in northern India. I did not choose most of it. Life just takes its course, one thing after the another. I am 44 today and don't know where I will live next. Could be Jharkhand or Tripura too for all I know. And if UP starts generating more jobs, other states may finally heave a sigh of relief.
North Indian Chauvinists like you claim that even Bollywood is going to shift to Punjab or UP in the next 5–10 years.

Imagine Bollywood actresses getting abducted and gang raped at gunpoint by 15-20 UPee and Punjabi men.
😂😂😂

No leader can change North India. It's in your blood to be violent, women-hating, casteist criminals.

There is a reason why all social reformers during British times were from Bengal, Maharashtra, and South India.

Before simping for Yogi. Do some research on him. He is killing Muslim, Yadav and Brahman criminals. But on other hand he is protecting his fellow Thakur Gangsters. Even your Hinduwadi Brahmans of UPee have started to resent him for this reason.

North Indian Chauvinists like you
LOL

even Bollywood is going to shift to Punjab or UP in the next 5–10 years.
I don't give a f*** about Bollywood but that is a ludicrous thing to say. I have never heard anyone saying that.

Imagine Bollywood actresses getting abducted and gang raped at gunpoint by 15-20 UPee and Punjabi men.
You seem to have a rape fixation, among other kinks.

No leader can change North India. It's in your blood to be violent, women-hating, casteist criminals.
True

There is a reason why all social reformers during British times were from Bengal, Maharashtra, and South India.
Mostly true.

Before simping for Yogi. Do some research on him. He is killing Muslim, Yadav and Brahman criminals. But on other hand he is protecting his fellow Thakur Gangsters. Even his Hinduwadi Brahmans of UPee have started to resent him for this reason.
I have not done any PhD on Yogi. From the list that Raj shared, I can see the list of names includes a lot of Thakurs. Your claim is merely anecdotal.

I have not done any PhD on Yogi. From the list that Raj shared, I can see the list of names includes a lot of Thakurs. Your claim is merely anecdotal.
My fraand, every Singh is not a Thakur or a Rajput.

Singh surname is used by OBCs, Gujjars, Yadavs and even Dalits. Surnames don't mean sh1t.

Google Sanskritization.

@Paitoo
Read these articles. Yogi is a notorious casteist.

My fraand, every Singh is not a Thakur or a Rajput.

Singh surname is used by OBCs, Gujjars, Yadavs and even Dalits. Surnames don't mean sh1t.

Google Sanskritization.
I am well aware of it. Don't need to Google anything. In the same vein, it does not mean that every Singh is not a Thakur. And stop with the juvenile taunts of fraand like the Pakistanis do. At least correct the spelling. Fraand simply sounds like gaand. The bhaiyas you are trying to mock may say 'fraind' but never fraaaaand. History deserves correction.

I am well aware of it. Don't need to Google anything. In the same vein, it does not mean that every Singh is not a Thakur. And stop with the juvenile taunts of fraand like the Pakistanis do. At least correct the spelling. Fraand simply sounds like gaand. The bhaiyas you are trying to mock may say 'fraind' but never fraaaaand. History deserves correction.

Recently a video of journalist Pragya Mishra, recipient of eNBA award & a former journalist at Bharat Samachar, has been viral. In this video, Mishra complained about rampant ‘Thakurvad’ in UP. She claimed the Thakur community is discriminating against everyone even on roads, streets and public places. Mishra insists that the (the Kshatriya community is referred to as ‘Thakur’ in UP) Kshatriya community has evolved into a monster that is at the forefront of Dalit atrocities in UP. Previously, journalists like Priyanka Chaturvedi, Chitra Tripathi, Deepak Sharma and Brajesh Mishra, founder of Bharat Samachar TV, have complained about this alleged ‘Thakur terrorism’ since the encounter of gangster Vikas Dubey who shot 8 policemen in cold blood in Kanpur.

Post-independence, circulating a list of "Singh" last names has been a misleading act. ‘Singh’ has become as common a name as ‘Kumar’ due to rapid Rajputisation of most communities of North India.

Lastly, while Ambedkarite opposition to Brahminism targets Brahmin elites and their institutional monopoly, Mishra’s allegations target the Kshatriya (Thakur) commoners, who she accuses of terrorising the people of Uttar Pradesh.

Recently a video of journalist Pragya Mishra, recipient of eNBA award & a former journalist at Bharat Samachar, has been viral. In this video, Mishra complained about rampant ‘Thakurvad’ in UP. She claimed the Thakur community is discriminating against everyone even on roads, streets and public places. Mishra insists that the (the Kshatriya community is referred to as ‘Thakur’ in UP) Kshatriya community has evolved into a monster that is at the forefront of Dalit atrocities in UP. Previously, journalists like Priyanka Chaturvedi, Chitra Tripathi, Deepak Sharma and Brajesh Mishra, founder of Bharat Samachar TV, have complained about this alleged ‘Thakur terrorism’ since the encounter of gangster Vikas Dubey who shot 8 policemen in cold blood in Kanpur.

Post-independence, circulating a list of "Singh" last names has been a misleading act. ‘Singh’ has become as common a name as ‘Kumar’ due to rapid Rajputisation of most communities of North India.

Lastly, while Ambedkarite opposition to Brahminism targets Brahmin elites and their institutional monopoly, Mishra’s allegations target the Kshatriya (Thakur) commoners, who she accuses of terrorising the people of Uttar Pradesh.

You are latching on to my one statement about simping for Yogi. I am really not that interested in the fortunes of Yogi. I said what I said because if someone keeps calling me something, I will go defiant and say 'Yes I am'. UP needs to be cleaned up of criminals. I don't care if a Dalit CM does it or a Thakur or Brahmin CM.

You need to understand something about UP politics. Brahmins are a sort of vote bank the way Muslims are in the rest of India. Numerically not very large, but not too small and can turn the election result in certain districts. Maybe some old time Brahmin leaders are feeling neglected in the Yogi regime. I don't know. Yogi is a political appointee, more than a career politician. His political appointees will rein him in if they feel his policies are blatantly anti Brahmin. The right wing cannot survive without the ideological support of Brahmins.

Last edited:
I don't give a f*** about Bollywood but that is a ludicrous thing to say. I have never heard anyone saying that.
FB groups and TOI comment section
You seem to have a rape fixation, among other kinks
Uttar Bhartiyo ke buri sangat ka asar
You are latching on to my one statement about simping for Yogi. I am really not that interested in the fortunes of Yogi. I said what I said because if someone keeps calling me something, I will go defiant and say 'Yes I am'. UP needs to be cleaned up of criminals. I don't care if a Dalit CM does it or a Thakur or Brahmin CM.

You need to understand something about UP politics. Brahmins are a sort of vote bank the way Muslims are in the rest of India. Numerically not very large, but not too small and can turn the election result in certain districts. Maybe some old time Brahmin leaders are feeling neglected in the Yogi regime. I don't know. Yogi is a political appointee, not a career politician. His political appointees will rein him in if they feel his policies are blatantly anti Brahmin. The right wing cannot survive without the ideological support of Brahmins.
Brahmans are pure opportunists. When Dalit Bhenji Maywati was appeasing them they flocked to her side.

It was a Brahman who invited an infamous Muslamic invader to India.

It was a Brahman who betrayed a Sikh Guru.

It was a Brahman who betrayed Sambhaji son of Shivaji.

Brahmans had no problem in helping Muslim rulers govern India.

Brahmans have no problem watching their savarna females like Anushka Sharma and Deepika Padukone getting molested onscreen by Muslim actors.

What's your point?

Brahmans are pure opportunists. When Dalit Bhenji Maywati was appeasing them they flocked to her side.

It was a Brahman who invited an infamous Muslamic invader to India.

It was a Brahman who betrayed a Sikh Guru.

It was a Brahman who betrayed Sambhaji son of Shivaji.

Brahmans had no problem in helping Muslim rulers govern India.

Brahmans have no problem watching their savarna females like Anushka Sharma and Deepika Padukone getting molested onscreen by Muslim actors.

What's your point?
What has all this got to do with anything I said? So my question is, what is your point?

Your post seemed to suggest that Brahmans are kattar Hinduwadis. Which is not true.
Absolutely not. I don't claim that Brahmins are kattar Hinduwadies. Many Brahmins are non-religious, even leftists. Brahmins being early climbers on the education train are in fact more invested in the melting pot culture and tend not to take supremacist stand, at least in public. They are more likely to be wanting to seen as liberals. I am of course speaking from an urban view point. Many anti right wing journalists are Brahmins. Kattar Hindutvawadis can be from all communities - Agarwals, Marwaris, Rajputs, Brahmins, Gowdas, Nairs, Gults, Bengali Kayasthas, everyone.

Yogi has orders to make UP business friendly. No clean guy, who wants to have nothing to do with criminals wants to set up business in UP today. Cleaning up the place is necessary. It was done in Mumbai when extortion was rampant. However it is impossible to root out the criminals altogether. Like in Mumbai, they will transform into financiers instead of extortionists. Today in Mumbai every real estate magnate, no matter how big, launders money of gangsters by making them co-owners of the project, or giving contracts to their people. There are no more killings or threats, but a silent agreement on the modus operandi. If Yogi succeeds, UP will slip into a similar model.

Some of the gangsterism in UP is a kind of vigilantism. Gangs are along caste or religious lines and do not trust the judicial system to deliver. My family knew some Brahmin gangsters who were friends of my uncles. They regularly clashed with Muslim gangsters of the neighbouring locality. The fissures run deep and peace is maintained only by not getting into each others' faces. This is western UP, a hot blooded area. Jats have their own gangs, which sometimes ally with Brahman gangs. Then there are the Gujjars who dislike the Jats. It is really the wild wild west. You are from UP, you would know. Gangs from Eastern and Central UP are more 'secular' for lack of a better word
It's the badlands, nobody is 100% clean in politics.. good guys finish last.

Yogi's been using the heavy hand of the law to do a bit of a clean-up job but I don't believe he's corrupt like a lot of others there.

Murder ke ktne case the in saab ke upar ?

"criminal" toh mai bhi hu fir.. laal batti todi, helmet bina bike chalai, kai dafeh pollution check ka certificate ni tha.. pols ne rok lia, licence zapt kar lia ek baar, court se lia ja k.. M, BC, "criminal" hu is type ka ?

Yogi hardcore hai, message bhejna tha in k gang ko... bhej dia.. vary simpal.

Hindu gangsters ka bhi yahi haal krta hai Yogi.. Vikas Dubey ka hi case dekh lo

Ye rukne ni wala, aagey dekho kya kya hota hai

Pick your opponent wisely, ye ni naa, k har ball be chakka chawka marna hi marna hai

yahan aap dekho clean bowled ho gae

Poori BJP rapists, murderers sai bhari hoyi hai. Woh BJP hi kia jis nai rape aur murder na kiye hoon. Hindu vote hi aison ko daitai hain. Modi mass murderer. Yogi khud lafanga

Vikas dubey nai police walai thokai thai to us k sath yehi hona tha. Us ko bhi live tv par Allah u Akbar k narai laga kar nahi mara tha

Isi liye to keh raha hoon apni salah na do. Baikar main apni salah dai kar apna aur mera time waste kar rahai ho

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom