What's new

CM400 Anti Ship missile for JF-17 testing image

No sir if you look closely wings are more unswept to me sir whereas JF and j10 are more swept

Sorry about that sir. I apologise i didn't read it properly.

This is your post # 19

You convay that messege into respected way you don't and tell me why he is illogical off topic unreasonable CM-400 is not for all platforms for PAF/pn, have you a comprehension problems @Pyara9 at thread first page @Hassan Guy ask a question to anyone "is that CM-400AKG too heavey for Z-9" so when @Muhammad Omar was off topic illogical and unreasonable @Pyara9 in your post # 19 you calling @Muhammad Omar "DUMBASS" and do research before you post @Pyara9

What is against Pakistan in my or @Muhammad Omar post just stating a fact @Pyara9 and do research before posting @Pyara9 , CM400AKG is too heavy too large for paf/ pn helicopters force and also not for western helicopters operational with paf/pn @Pyara9

Ok, it seems a misunderstanding happened on my part which i already apologised to Omar for.
Sorry about all that. I will delete all my posts.

You must be a moron to think Barak-8 can intercept only in Terminal phase. Second the missile is dumb can't protect itself. No point defending my argument here, why don't you guys try and see yourselfs.
Wow! Why don't you check out the Flight ceiling of barak-8?

Ballistic missiles which flies over 300km always have max altitude about 86km. Only the very launch stage and dive stage within your flight ceiling.

A missile with speed of Mach 2 can intercept a target with Mach 4 or above.
Guys here should do some research by themselves alsoe

CM400 is difficult to intercept for some other reason, It's not mainly speed but the flight path it follow.

Question can we put a tactical nuke on it?
Just to make indians pee in thier dhootis

You must be a moron to think Barak-8 can intercept only in Terminal phase. Second the missile is dumb can't protect itself. No point defending my argument here, why don't you guys try and see yourselfs.

Can Barak intercept a missile coming vertically from 50,000 feet directly to the flight deck of the carrier at Mach 5.5

1 Etiquettes has no age or seniority limits 2 this thread is about jf and cm400 take other topics to respective Threads no one interested here in other topics end of story

Only fools would think that an Barak 8 or any other missile cannot intercept a much faster missile.
Sam's almost never go into a tail chase to intercept a target missile.
For the same reasons Barak 8 has been successfully tested against a M3.5 brahmos.
What the members over here fail to understand is that brahmos is a sea skimmer like harpoons and c 802. They are much harder to detect than a missile following top down approach with zero manoeuvrability.
The cm 400 will be easily tracked by IN ships than say a harpoon. I would say a harpoon & c 802 is more dangerous to IN than cm 400.
Please notice that there is something called Radial velocity. If you are so much slower than target missile, when CM400 turns to your ship you can't adjust your missile position.

Brahmos flies no faster than 3 Mach, according to your BrahMos official site. Take P-800 Oniks for example, it only flies 2Mach in low altitude cruise stage.

Biggest corvette in the word. The same radar and missile system like a 1000tons Sa'ar 5 class corvette.

What they don't realize is that CM-400 isn't the only missile that Thunder will fire at them. A pair of fighters will fire a high low combination to comprehensively ensure the kill. Insha Allah.

This is a point defense, if something is flying towards you your speed doesn't matter
This is true for free fall ballistic missile where you can estimate the trajectory but for cruise missile based cm400 akg its difficult as trajectory cannot be predicted

IMG_4572.JPG

Cm-400 listed as air to surface attack and not as anti ship perhaps with various seeks it has both capabilities

Back
Top Bottom