What's new

COAS Calls on Corps Commanders Conference - Will go to last limit to defend Country

Only idiots will wish for war but we have no other way. Even if we have to die to free IOK we will make sure to take india with us.

We were born to free kashmir from hindus.

Its up to Army if they didn't show some balls, it will better to get rid of this army.

Only idiots will wish for war but we have no other way. Even if we have to die to free IOK we will make sure to take india with us.

We were born to free kashmir from hindus.

Its up to Army if they didn't show some balls, it will better to get rid of this army.
I hope you are going to volunteer to go to the front line.

20190806_144931.jpg
20190806_144917.jpg

I think unless our army crosses Loc nothing will change in iok.We should fully support freedom fighters to enter iok and not consider any fatf in this regard

just wait, when will India make mistake and then strike them hard...This is a country and its powerful army Allah built for this event, Gazawa-e-Hind Inshallah start soon. It is gonna be a big war for us. I would and each Muslim love to die in this Gazwa. This is our destination. we all knows no muslim country will come forward and support us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom