What's new

COAS Calls on Corps Commanders Conference - Will go to last limit to defend Country

Wha
Chief should ask niazi to declare a war now. You kept waiting for UN when the enemy was at the gate. You stay silent when they use cluster Inside your territory.

Today it took IoK tomorrow they attack Azad Kashmir and you will still be waiting for UN to take action. It's do or die now. Declare a war or accept your defeat!

Why should we declare a war. Give me one reason for that.

This is no time for resignation, but let me tell you, if they are allowed to cross this red-line today, tomorrow they will cross another. They will try to force their way across LOC knowing full well Pakistan doesn't have the stomache for war and will only fight until peace is offered.

he has failed to put pressure on indian army at kashmir border and they are violating human rights fearlessly.I think we need aggressive general like Raheel Sharif
Sure they are waiting for your approval. What qualifies you to say who is aggressive and who is not ?

after NSC meeting ….
and the logic behind that ?

This is no time for resignation, but let me tell you, if they are allowed to cross this red-line today, tomorrow they will cross another. They will try to force their way across LOC knowing full well Pakistan doesn't have the stomache for war and will only fight until peace is offered.

We have only cowards in the higher circle of power, they always run away from war under various pretexts, these days their cowardly pretext is "economic difficulties, FATF etc.", in the past it was what will "international community" think, "india is too big", "we have law and order problem at home" etc.. Their excuses are never ending, I have grown up with their excuses to run away from war since 90s. The fact of the matter is we just don't have people with "fighting spirit" at the higher end of the power hierarchy in Pakistan.

Untill and unless massive amount of innocent kashmiris dies in a protest or something. Pakistan will not corss the border.
War is not a prety business and requires blood on both sides.

results are evident and circumstances are showing this,everyday terrorist attack our soldiers on afghan border and balochistan and indian army is dropping cluster bombs in our region and we have failed to stop them.This indian use of cluster bombs never happened in past
Sure they are waiting for your approval. What qualifies you to say who is aggressive and who is not ?

and the logic behind that ?

We have only cowards in the higher circle of power, they always run away from war under various pretexts, these days their cowardly pretext is "economic difficulties, FATF etc.", it the past it was what will "international community" think, "india is too big", "we have problem at home" etc.. Their excuses are never ending, I have grown up with their excuses to run away from war since 90s. The fact of the matter is we just don't have people with "fighting spirit" at the higher end of the power hierarchy in Pakistan.
We were waiting for you. Why dont you enlist yourself.

he has failed to put pressure on indian army at kashmir border and they are violating human rights fearlessly.I think we need aggressive general like Raheel Sharif
Gen. Bajwa has a different strategy but he is a capable officer. I have criticised some our state's policies in the past but I'm sure he will rise to the occasion. I reiterate that Gangadesh has signed on her death warrants. Just remember these words.

Last edited:
results are evident and circumstances are showing this,everyday terrorist attack our soldiers on afghan border and balochistan and indian army is dropping cluster bombs in our region and we have failed to stop them.This indian use of cluster bombs never happened in past
Similar things have happened in the past. We have had 3 wars. Response from Pakistan should be based on logical thinking and not on emotional mumbo jumbo.

We were waiting for you. Why dont you enlist yourself.

I cannot salute others, the british "protocol" that our slave minded guys do in the forces following the legacy of their once upon british masters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom