What's new

COAS condemns today’s drone attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raza88

Reaction score
COAS condemns today’s drone attack

Updated at 2130 PST Thursday, March 17, 2011

RAWALPINDI: Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani strongly condemned the predator strike carried out today in North Waziristan Agency resulting into loss of innocent lives.

It is highly regrettable that a jirga of peaceful citizens including elders of the area was carelessly and callously targeted with complete disregard to human life, ISPR statement issued on Thursday.

In complete violation of human rights, such acts of violence take us away from our objective of elimination of terrorism. It is imperative to understand that this critical objective can not be sacrificed for temporary tactical gains.

Security of people of Pakistan, in any case, stands above all.

Pakistan Army condoles with the families whose dear and near ones have been martyred in this senseless attack. Pakistan Army shares the grief of people of Waziristan. Troops on ground have been ordered to render all possible assistance to bereaved families.

Pakistan Army wishes to assure brave people of Waziristan that we shall do our best and utmost to protect their life, honour and dignity at all costs. Pakistan Army is fighting the terrorists and not its brethren in tribal areas.

Pakistan Army has already launched a protest in the strongest possible terms. It has been highlighted clearly that such aggression against people of Pakistan is unjustified and intolerable under any circumstances. -PR

The News International: Latest, Breaking, Pakistan, Sports & Video News

hum ne isy condemns kerny or sorry kerny ke liye nhi rakha YE KAM HUM KHUD BHI KER SAKTY HAI. ye ab ya to ghairat ki goli khay ya zaher ki. qaum se ab ye bagharti mazeed bardasht nhi hoti.

rather then order air defence deploy he is crying like a women.

Ye COAS bhi farigh hai. Siasat kheel raha hai sirf!

wah ji wah ye farigh nhi rozana ka maal kama raha hai

ye dekho saudy baazi ho rahi hai.

2431.jpg

like salman taseer is ko bhi beghairati ki goli pasand hai

2 wrongs dont make a right, what happen to salman no matter how bad he was, was not the way to go and nor is what you are saying is. Yes the COAS is acting like a clown, but then again we need to analyze our selves and see that what we are doing. And you will get the answer of why these people are sitting on our heads.

sorry to say. JUST BULLSHIT. 12 drone attacks and he and his army was sleeping ? go hang urself

Last edited by a moderator:
and the chief of seventh largest army having nukes is pretty happy over just protesting on this act of terror ?!? no wonder kiyani and pasha got extensions. USA must have seen something special in them :)
by the way can i get a ride in those newly bought F-16′s or JF-17′s ? As i am sure those shiny machines are for anything but using against an enemy attack on our state. And yeah we Pakistanis are gona come after you taliban, as soon as we get those six new submarines!
and i am no army hater..

He can stop the drone strikes anytime he wants to....
but after the davis case sentiments about the army have been extremely negative for the part it played in his release and he is trying to salvage something now by condemning them.....
and now those people who are blind supporters of the army will say that he opposes the drone strikes and our bloody politicians dont let him do anything...

hum ne isy condemns kerny or sorry kerny ke liye nhi rakha YE KAM HUM KHUD BHI KER SAKTY HAI. ye ab ya to ghairat ki goli khay ya zaher ki. qaum se ab ye bagharti mazeed bardasht nhi hoti.

rather then order air defence deploy he is crying like a women.

Looks like Americans did this attack WITHOUT green signal from Army that's why COAS had to give the statement,,, I don't remember highest Army official, COAS, condemning drones before...!!!! DID he???!!!

So I would also hope COAS will be contemplating some strong rebuttal against Americans,,, RD was released definitely with colaboration from Army,,, & a thank-you with drone,,,!!! COAS should do something or else....

Allow tribalmen to do something for Pakistan. They have gathered more land for us than army (Azad kashmir & Gilgit Baltistan ). They know how to fight with drones as they have fight soviet union.

Publicly he condemns drone strikes, in private meetings with US Generals and officials he approves them. Ghaddar

I was gonna say... condemn??

what the hell happened to our Airforce??

Airdefence??

what a joke...

boys... I swear I laughed at some of your comments... you guys really make me proud... this Millet has young blood like you, we shall be successful one day inshaAllah... always keep up your spirits and if you feel really upset... get a warm shower and go out watch a movie in the cinema... take it easy on yourselves... but keep up the pressure...

maybe someone with a bit of conscience will wake up and save the dignity and honour of Muslims...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom