What's new

COAS condemns today’s drone attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a joke this Golfer General is, "condemn" Ha!

His job isn't to "condemn" it's to defend to protect to uphold to destroy to fight to kill to in the interest of Pakistan!

Looks like Americans did this attack WITHOUT green signal from Army that's why COAS had to give the statement,,, I don't remember highest Army official, COAS, condemning drones before...!!!! DID he???!!!

So I would also hope COAS will be contemplating some strong rebuttal against Americans,,, RD was released definitely with colaboration from Army,,, & a thank-you with drone,,,!!! COAS should do something or else....

bro its not his job to complain or condmns his job is protect the nation even gov order to him dont protect he has to protect us. he is such a big losser like me.

It was a military backed Jirga...so he had to say some words in condemnation.

Imran... just wanted to ask you... where did you get your sense of humour from??

You are very funny!!! LOL

Sauda Bazi was absolutely hillarious...

and yet so sad at the same time... if you know what I mean

Allow tribalmen to do something for Pakistan. They have gathered more land for us than army (Azad kashmir & Gilgit Baltistan ). They know how to fight with drones as they have fight soviet union.

ummmm hm its not in our national intrest to defend our land ab chupppppppppppp

Even we can condemn drone strikes, any ordinary person can condemn drone strikes...He is COAS doesn't he have a greater responsibility than simply condemning drone strikes?

I have an idea why not put a stop to it!

okay, enough of the crying, wailing and slug-fests.

if you have mature stuff to post do that, otherwise walk away and take some time off from the forum.

@ M bin Qasim
Our air force has full ability to finish drones in air. Order them and see the result

bro its not his job to complain or condmns his job is protect the nation even gov order to him dont protect he has to protect us. he is such a big losser like me.

I AGREE 100%,,, It's his duty to protect country even if Govt. doesn't ask him to,,,
Marshal Law lagatay hooay toe yeh fauji Govt. kee ijaazat kaa intizar nahi kertay,,,, Laiken Drone key liyay Govt. per malbah daal rahay hai,, keh, govt. agar chahay to Army drone giraa sakti hai.... BS.

what is the level of civilian casualties compared to the death of terrorists ?

Pakistani Army is haijacked by "american" army.
Our goverment is hijacked by Americans pro pritoes.

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Why did not any police officer just shot him at site ??? That had been supported by every one...

We are just internet warriors.There is a wider strategic picture that our COAS is aware of and every decision he takes has huge strategic implications.While we may think his decision are wrong but he knows a lot more then us and there are several reasons behind his decisions..There are things that we don't know about.A lot goes in international relations.IMHO He is doing the best he can do for Pakistan.Look we're young people so we obviously are high on hormones and ranting here but this guy is professional he knows whats better for Pakistan and he knows that Pakistan is in deep due to economy and other reasons we cant fight a war with some major country right now.Musharraf too had to take decision under the wider national interests of Pakistan but the right wingers always attack him.Now the Saudis brokered the Raymond Davis deal i dont see any Pakistanis protesting about Saudis and they used Law which was introduced by Right Wingers so why all the cry now?

Every body is criticising army. Good. But every body has forget our army efforts. 1965 , atomic explosion etc. Please criticise but in a logical manner.
Thanks

Imran... just wanted to ask you... where did you get your sense of humour from??

You are very funny!!! LOL

Sauda Bazi was absolutely hillarious...

and yet so sad at the same time... if you know what I mean

its my nature from last 20 years. when i was kid i play with pakistan flag hosting cermoney every day in school and student and teacher laugh and sing pak sar zameen shadbaad same time when i host the flag like solders in front of 2400 guys.and feel proud that this stand of flag design by my dad .wow what was that days.
i took pics of that flag with stand resently when i visit pakistan.

165276_133491190047919_100001611176746_221880_19.jpg

163887_133491310047907_100001611176746_221883_51.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom