What's new

Colombo and its new look !

images

images

@rio90 This isn't a Sri Lankan road!
SL roads are more curvy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely the cleanest large city in the Subcontinent.

Reminds me a lot of Bangalore in the early 90s,quiet clean,simple and sparsely crowded.

I have been there last year and the low levels of pollution makes the air quality even better.

Nice. Sri Lanka with its low population density and high literacy rates would have already qualified to be a "developed nation" by U.N. standards if not for the civil war. Either way, it is going to get there much earlier than any of the other South Asian countries. Good on them - I hope the Sinhalese and the Tamils live and prosper in peace there.

We can remove all our waste stuff 3 days per week only. (Mon, Wed and Friday) It also have to do between 9AM to 11AM. (2 hours) For my mom's mistake I got a 20 minutes lecture from the waste management officer in our area. :cry:

Proud as a South Asian , a country Sri Lanka is so clean and its infrastructure well executed.Colombo city is very clean.
The way to go forward in South Asia

I did visit Bangalore in mid 90s but didn`t look anything like Colombo to be honest.

If u could add a cluster of high rises side by side then I don't see a reason how Colombo won't be able to match Western standards .
@Skyline Post more pics mate . Let's explore Colombo :coffee:

If u could add a cluster of high rises side by side then I don't see a reason how Colombo won't be able to match Western standards .
@Skyline Post more pics mate . Let's explore Colombo :coffee:

Destiny towers (Pakistan project)- 44 floors

If Pakistanis are doing such a project why can't we Indians are not doing anything such in Sri Lanka. Here comes the Indians.. :D

Krrish Colombo 4 towers with 90 floors + 80 floors + 65 floors + 65

img2.jpg

image004.jpg

img1.jpg

img3.jpg

img1.jpg

Definitely the cleanest large city in the Subcontinent.

That would be Islamabad which is ~350 square miles in size, Colombo is a mere 14.4 square miles in size.

on topic: Good improvement by Sri Lanka, hire more architects and urban planners.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom