What's new

Color revolution in China only lasted one night. Must be a big hit for China’s haters

Look at these protesters. They are all young people, and no old people participate in the protests.

These young people were vaccinated, and COVID19 was almost no threat to them.

However, many elderly people with underlying diseases cannot be vaccinated, and COVID19 will take their lives.

These elderly people are not good at using the Internet and do not know how to make their voice. But this does not mean that we can ignore their right to life.

China reported its fourth straight daily record of 39,791 new COVID-19 infections on Nov. 26, of which 3,709 were symptomatic and 36,082 were asymptomatic, the National Health Commission said on Sunday.​
That is compared with 35,183 new cases a day earlier – 3,474 symptomatic and 31,709 asymptomatic infections, which China counts separately.​
Excluding imported infections, China reported 39,506 new local cases, of which 3,648 were symptomatic and 35,858 were asymptomatic, up from 34,909 a day earlier.​

China reported its fourth straight daily record of 39,791 new COVID-19 infections on Nov. 26, of which 3,709 were symptomatic and 36,082 were asymptomatic, the National Health Commission said on Sunday.​
That is compared with 35,183 new cases a day earlier – 3,474 symptomatic and 31,709 asymptomatic infections, which China counts separately.​
Excluding imported infections, China reported 39,506 new local cases, of which 3,648 were symptomatic and 35,858 were asymptomatic, up from 34,909 a day earlier.​
Screenshot_20221202_154357_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221202_123732_com.android.chrome.jpg

90'000 deaths since March lockdown in Shanghai, on average 10'000 in a month, end of the year will reach 100'000 mark. That's the price for freedom.

Give it more time to mutate means mutation is reached earlier with more given time aka accelerate mutation. Ffs, just admit you are an idiot sandwich. Lolol.
Mutation happens when the virus spread to as much people as possible and hence it lingers longer in a population. With enough time, natural selection occurs and new variants are formed. Get it dumbfuk.
dude, give it more time to mutate is giving it more chance to mutate, it does not "Speed Up" the mutation nor was it actually a guaranteed mutation to begin with, which is not express NOR implied.

Yes, with enough time, natural selection and mutate COULD happened, that does not mean having more time mean that process is faster. Explain to me how giving it more time it "Speed Up" the mutation? In fact, logic dictate if it takes MORE TIME for you to mutate, you are actually slower, not faster, because it takes MORE time....If it would have taken 2 days to mutate, but if it had give it more time like 4 days, it meant the process was SLOWER.....because it take twice as long to mutate........

I don't know where you learn your english/logic but if I were you, I would ask for my money back.

lol, you are arguing logic with a person who think taking more time to do something mean you are accelerating the process......

He don't know the definition of "MORE" and yet you expect him to understand logic??

Last edited:
Xi Jinping will visit Saudi Arabia in this month. Which is huge news. It may shake oil-dollar system. USA desperately needs to launch attacks to China now.

US smelled a chance after seeing riots against China’s quarantine policy in Zhengzhou Foxconn and Urumqi. Several days later a fire in Urumqi became perfect excuse to launch color revolution.

The 1989 color revolution(Tiananmen Square event) lasted several months. If I’m not wrong, from beginning to the last several days, no protester was arrested in Beijing. In this 2022 color revolution however, the leaders and organizers of the protects were immediately arrested in public. Why so different? Is that because Xi is ruthless while Deng was not. Of course this is not the reason. Deng didn’t arrest the protests leaders because he knew they were backed by most Chinese people. Chinese people supported them. China in 1989 was very poor and corrupt. Chinese were dismayed after seeing the huge gap between China and west. One protester got arrested, more people would join.

Here is the root reason why color revolution 2022 failed so fast. Because Chinese people don’t care those protesters. Foxconn and Urumqi protests were completely spontaneous. The two protests are understandable because people there suffered a very difficult condition. Which 99% Chinese never suffered. It is ridiculous to believe people in other places will respond to them. Unless, some outside power uses its propaganda machine the create a hot air that China is on the edge of explosion. But fake is fake. The hard fact is, most Chinese support zero covid policy. Including those protesters in Zhengzhou Foxconn and Urumqi. They just can not tolerate the harsh living condition. Most protesters in 2022 color revolution are US spies, recruited Chinese by CIA and NGO, Taiwanese&Hongkongers living in China mainland, people from churches, and of course the majority-----brainwashed college students.

Except college students, I believe most others are already sitting in police offices. Without these mainstays, the hot air immediately evaporated. The protest force is like an isolated army. It has enough supplies(remitted money) but doesn’t have reinforcement. One man gets arrested, no other can fill his position. This is the reason why Chinese government made fast decision to arrest them. Quite different with 1989 color revolution.

Why US launched revolution at this very immature timing? Probably it is very nervous now. Some Taiwan media said protects will happen again and again until Chinese government completely gives up zero covid policy. They are wrong because these protests were not spontaneous. China will have a long peaceful time since. For US, it lost a lot of agents. Recruiting and training cannon fodders needs time.

By the way, the excuse of this color revolution is mourning 10 lives lost in Urumqi fire and in turn condemning the reason(they believe)---- China’s zero covid policy. Which saved millions of lives. This is the most anti-logic excuse I have ever seen in all color revolutions. No wonder Chinese people don’t buy their shows. Excuse is excuse. This is a US funded color revolution coated by anti covid policy. The ultimate purpose is to unrest China and overthrow Chinese government.

USA will only win the day the CCP stops listening to the people. They seem to have an effective mechanism in place to adjust when people shout loud enough. That's good, I hope it doesn't change.

No need to lockdown. People are already vaccinated. Just coz they get infected doesn't mean they will die. Did any Chinese members die from covid? I doubt. Even I am still alive.
Mortality in China ahs been 3/million that is 1000 times lower then some European countries where it has been 3000/million

dude, give it more time to mutate is giving it more chance to mutate, it does not "Speed Up" the mutation nor was it actually a guaranteed mutation to begin with, which is not express NOR implied.

Yes, with enough time, natural selection and mutate COULD happened, that does not mean having more time mean that process is faster. Explain to me how giving it more time it "Speed Up" the mutation? In fact, logic dictate if it takes MORE TIME for you to mutate, you are actually slower, not faster, because it takes MORE time....If it would have taken 2 days to mutate, but if it had give it more time like 4 days, it meant the process was SLOWER.....because it take twice as long to mutate........

I don't know where you learn your english/logic but if I were you, I would ask for my money back.

lol, you are arguing logic with a person who think taking more time to do something mean you are accelerating the process......

He don't know the definition of "MORE" and yet you expect him to understand logic??
Less chance to mutate = takes longer time to reach mutation.

More time/chance to mutate = takes faster to reach mutation,aka accelerate mutation.

Are you coherent LNG boy? Lololol.

Giving the virus more time to remain in the population means giving them more chance to reach mutation. Mutation either happens or don't happen, there is no fixed time genius. So if you give them more time to remain in the population, you give them more chance to mutate, hence you accelerate their chance of mutation. Understand numb numb. Fck it is like i am explaining to you the basics of science again. I am pretty sure you are a Liberal arts major. Very very sure.

And you were saying?
Screenshot_20221202_162520_com.android.chrome.jpg

China fought Covid as hard as it can, and as long as it can. It just can't continue to fight alone, when all other countries have given up long time ago. Chinese people have to accept the inevitable, dead bodies will pile up.

Less chance to mutate = takes longer time to reach mutation.

More time/chance to mutate = takes faster to reach mutation,aka accelerate mutation
Are you really that stupid??

If the weather service said, "There are higher chance to rain, does that "Accelerate" the rain formation" and bring it down earlier than it should have been? Or if there is a high chance of sunny, does it delay the rain cloud if it did rain??"

Jesus, Buddha, Muhammad and the Holy Ghost....Explain to me how the chance of something happens even have a mutually exclusive relation to the speed of said thing happening?

Just because it's MORE LIKELY a virus is going to mutate, that does not speed up the god damn mutation process, simply because the probability of that happen is not guaranteed, If the chance of mutation jump from 40% to 80%, it DOES NOT affect the speed of said virus mutation simple because there are 20% chance the virus WILL NOT mutate, because that probability mean it dictate either the mutation will or will not happen, that probability have nothing to do with the speed of mutation and this is like High School Maths...

Again, please stick to offer your daily han job, offering scientific advice is not really for you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@gambit come take a look on this, Chinese Logic at work......

I dunno what's this then...

Funny true or not 😅, dont think CCP thinks ordinary chinese are that dumb...

China fought Covid as hard as it can, and as long as it can. It just can't continue to fight alone, when all other countries have given up long time ago. Chinese people have to accept the inevitable, dead bodies will pile up.
Which means China was wrong all along with lockdowns and whatnot, now it will have to swallow its pride and do asnother countries did.

And for gods sake use the working vaccines from the west, you are killing bhsines globally.

Which means China was wrong all along with lockdowns and whatnot, now it will have to swallow its pride and do asnother countries did.

And for gods sake use the working vaccines from the west, you are killing bhsines globally.

China has saved a lot of lives, and that's why average Chinese live 10 years longer than Indian.

China has saved a lot of lives, and that's why average Chinese live 10 years longer than Indian.
If I was put in a locked room and fed veggies and rice and water for years I would live longer too😂
But i refuse to eat that shyt all, I want my red meat fatty fries and whisky, so thanks but no thanks😝

Are you really that stupid??

If the weather service said, "There are higher chance to rain, does that "Accelerate" the rain formation" and bring it down earlier than it should have been? Or if there is a high chance of sunny, does it delay the rain cloud if it did rain??"

Jesus, Buddha, Muhammad and the Holy Ghost....Explain to me how the chance of something happens even have a mutually exclusive relation to the speed of said thing happening?

Just because it's MORE LIKELY a virus is going to mutate, that does not speed up the god damn mutation process, simply because the probability of that happen is not guaranteed, If the chance of mutation jump from 40% to 80%, it DOES NOT affect the speed of said virus mutation simple because there are 20% chance the virus WILL NOT mutate, because that probability mean it dictate either the mutation will or will not happen, that probability have nothing to do with the speed of mutation and this is like High School Maths...

Again, please stick to offer your daily han job, offering scientific advice is not really for you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@gambit come take a look on this, Chinese Logic at work......

Can you tell me how long does it take for a virus to mutate. So answer me? Lol. The virus either mutates or don't mutate, increasing the chance for mutation, accelerates the chance for it to mutate. Simple as that numb numb.

If there is more moisture that day and the moisture lingers longer, there is a higher chance for rain, hence the chance for raining is increased, rain formation accelerated by presence of more moisture . Without moisture, rain will take longer to form, hence less likely to rain, the chance for rain decreases, formation of rain slows down. Understand numb numb.

So in the virus analogy, the more people are infected, the more chance for mutation, hence the chance of mutation increases, hence mutation is accelerated. That's the reason countries with high caseloads tend to create new mutations compared with countries with low case load. Mutation is correlated with the caseload. Simple mathematics dude.

So when dumbfuks like you tell me when China tries to limit the spread and infections, it is accelerating or giving it more time to mutate, i call stupidity.

Why do you need to call gambit your boyfriend? Lolol. Can't handle me alone?

Let me see your track record:

1) tells me lng is delivered in pipelines
2) tells me Ukrainian war has no effect on oil and gas price.
3) tells me containing the virus increases mutation.
4)tells me you can identify ship flag identity with marine radars without need for AIS.

Do you know what is an idiot sandwich? Lololol

Last edited:
Can you tell me how long does it take for a virus to mutate.

That is the ENTIRE POINT. NO ONE can. In fact, no one can tell you even if it is possible for Omicron to even mutate anymore.

So how exactly you can chart the time to comment on either "Speed Up" or "Slow Down" the mutation? Because for your argument to work, you need to know 2 things.

1.) It is DEFINITELY going to mutate
2.) You know how fast it would mutate otherwise.

Just because you give it time to brew. Number 1. DOES NOT EQUATE TO IT IS GURANTEED TO MUTATE. and Number 2. IT DOES NOT MAKE IT MUTATE FASTER. It simply mean you have MORE CHANCE for it to mutate.

On the other hand, you keep asking, no jerking on the same question, all of which I already had answered, you just didn't like that answer because it did not suit your narrative.

Man, really, talking to you make my IQ drop a few points. Again, you should just stick with giving people han job

If I was put in a locked room and fed veggies and rice and water for years I would live longer too😂
But i refuse to eat that shyt all, I want my red meat fatty fries and whisky, so thanks but no thanks😝

Yea, but 90% Indians really eat nothing but veggies and cereals in their whole life anyway. Guess you are a Sihk if you love red meat, who had their own country subjugated by veggie eaters. :enjoy:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom