What's new

Comedy Gold by Indian Army from LoC

What is even this circus? There are so many questions. :cheesy:

u cant be serious, i dont know if this is sarcasm or if ur being serious

And in the end after all the comedy they didn't fire the shell. They did pulled the rope but it didn't fire the shell. Weirdos

If these clowns are the ones Pakistan fighting with; I wonder what's stopping Pakistan to take over Kashmir... What a pathetic enemy Pakistan got...

What the hell is this. I can believe from looks of it I guess it's real channel and real reporter.
Why are jumping like madari ka Bandar.

Why make a mockery if it's fake an action should be taken against TV channel.
it is real when displaying for public and or news cameras. but real battlefield injun artillery action is like peagle posted

on pdf there is also a video of them abandoning their gun position and running to hide when they see incoming shells land 100s of yards away

Last edited:
it is real when displaying for public and or news cameras. but real injun artillery action is like peagle posted

on pdf there is also a video of them abandoning their gun position and running to hide when they see incoming shells land 100s of yards away
It’s obvious that they either don’t have an SOP for firing artillery guns or they are not following one. Very difficult to imagine that they don’t have one. Everyone seems to be running around randomly and shouting. They are not removing the hot empty shells, increasing the probability of men tripping over. You don’t want to do that with a live shell in your hand. Using large guns is like doing an orchestrated ballet, where everyone knows their position and what they have do. Compare the Indian Monkey dance with coordinated moves of Pakistan Army artillery.

Many new members have joined this forum and I don't want them to miss this good laugh

So here we go again. Comedy champions of Indian army. Right from LOC

Again many new members have joined the forum. They deserve this good laugh too

So here is the bump

while there are some arty practice procedures that require screaming - I am not sure hopping around like a 6yr old high on sugar is part of it. Maybe @PanzerKiel can attest to any hopping around he has seen.
This is quite normal practice during artillery practice or live fire exercise at least yelling is a part of practice as it requires during live fire while many other guns firing to communicate between own team members but Indians took it to another level while slapping their own b@tts.

while there are some arty practice procedures that require screaming - I am not sure hopping around like a 6yr old high on sugar is part of it. Maybe @PanzerKiel can attest to any hopping around he has seen.
Looks like our boys are having a bit of fun putting on a silly show for TV. I enjoyed this 😂

Jai Hind. We appreciate their service and sacrifice.

lol, looked funny but that was just a drill without any live fire.

haven't read the whole thread, not sure if someone else also said this.

lol, looked funny but that was just a drill without any live fire.

haven't read the whole thread, not sure if someone else also said this.
TV crews are a bit of meme now for soldiers posted near LoC. I wouldn’t be surprised if this was someone’s idea of a joke.

If it isn’t, I really don’t care what they do as as long they know how to fire those rounds where it hurts our loving neighbours. It’s really stressful out there on the hills. Our soldiers deserve to have fun once in a while.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom