What's new

Comedy Gold by Indian Army from LoC

Must br quite frustrating for Paks to realize they lost every war to such 'clowns' as they call them.
of course. having to serve tea to someone who downed an F16 with hsi handle bar mustache and ate it like a naswar that war was already lost when the people who sent those clowns believe that victory.

of course. having to serve tea to someone who downed an F16 with hsi handle bar mustache and ate it like a naswar that war was already lost when the people who sent those clowns believe that victory.
I literally had an Indian in a senior program manager role repeat not just this but that 300 terrorists were killed and that the Brahmos took out something and Pakistan is hiding it.

This is a man who otherwise has spent 13 years in the US, has excellent insight on the industry and economics. But their venom, hatred and self aggrandizement is ingrained soo deep that they are willing to swallow any and all dihorrea against Pakistan with lip smacking appreciation to satisfy not just their nationalism but also almost their own ego.

Even Arabs dislike the Iranian regime - not all Iranians and so on.. this new Indian hates Pakistanis - not the Army, not the state but any Pakistani regardless of age or otherwise and wishes them suffering at the least

I literally had an Indian in a senior program manager role repeat not just this but that 300 terrorists were killed and that the Brahmos took out something and Pakistan is hiding it.

This is a man who otherwise has spent 13 years in the US, has excellent insight on the industry and economics. But their venom, hatred and self aggrandizement is ingrained soo deep that they are willing to swallow any and all dihorrea against Pakistan with lip smacking appreciation to satisfy not just their nationalism but also almost their own ego.

Even Arabs dislike the Iranian regime - not all Iranians and so on.. this new Indian hates Pakistanis - not the Army, not the state but any Pakistani regardless of age or otherwise and wishes them suffering at the least

I work in IT, so I’m surrounded by bhartoads. I literally have to turn my brain off when they start their group bullshit on politics because if I say the truth...well HR is run by bhartoads as well... :lol:

When they visibly see that I’m not engaging, a few of the girls start talking to me about Pakistani serials or start flirting with me. Don’t get me wrong, they’re just as venomous but at least they know what they’re doing is wrong.

Last edited:

sorry to hear you bumped into one of those but how is it any different from some Indian who gets the mean treatment from some jazbaati from over the fence ?

I work in IT, so I’m surrounded by a bhartoads. I literally have to turn my brain off when they start their group bullshit on politics because if I say the truth...well HR is run by bhartoads as well... :lol:

When they visibly see that I’m not engaging, a few of the girls start talking to me about Pakistani serials or start flirting with me. Don’t get me wrong, they’re just as venomous but at least they know what they’re doing is wrong.
And that is where they are a more successful nation in enabling and covering for each other(India or Indians can never do wrong) than any Pakistani will ever be.
However, I would rather die a honest person on the issues with Pakistan and Pakistanis(of which I am formerly from) rather than lie through my teeth to keep spit shining stains on my face

sorry to hear you bumped into one of those but how is it any different from some Indian who gets the mean treatment from some jazbaati from over the fence ?
I understand a Jazbati who barely made it past his college and works in a dead end job with little to no exposure.

But this is a very common occurrence here in the states from NRIs who have exposure to all sorts of views and are generally well accomplished.

Ive known and had family friends in seasoned RSS members here who despite their core views were wonderful people and generally well seasoned to understand differences and facts because they either went through partition or still had attachment - in other words; they knew why the issues existed.
Today’s right wing and common Indian seems to have neither the sense to dive deep into the root causes nor the humility to introspect on themselves.

And don’t get me wrong, plenty of Pakistanis like that but you will see a lot more honest Pakistanis on issues at home than Indians.
My exposure in studying/working/living with Indians is now 11+ years and actually more than Pakistanis now whom I generally haven’t formed social circles with at all.

Last edited:
that whataboutism never happens
we might fight with each other but wont hound an indian. unless provoked.

this hivemind mentality is only in indians who start it and Pakistanis finish it.

Leicester City incidents are an example.

I understand a Jazbati who barely made it past his college and works in a dead end job with little to no exposure.
that is a very particular lot, hamaray liye bhe embarassing hai tbh :P

that whataboutism never happens
we might fight with each other but wont hound an indian. unless provoked.

this hivemind mentality is only in indians who start it and Pakistanis finish it.

Leicester City incidents are an example.
Zaroor hota hoga, Pak employers being mean to gangus lol.. ho hi ni sakta ki aisa nahi hota ! :D

the recent "cricket" rioting was horrible but, I don't know all the details and couldn't be arsed to go researching them either but that was terrible.. some cvnts got beat up.. good.

that is a very particular lot, hamaray liye bhe embarassing hai tbh :P

Zaroor hota hoga, Pak employers being mean to gangus lol.. ho hi ni sakta ki aisa nahi hota ! :D

the recent "cricket" rioting was horrible but, I don't know all the details and couldn't be arsed to go researching them either but that was terrible.. some cvnts got beat up.. good.

Pakistanis are nice to bhartis and avoid controversial topics because we realize that we even though the bharti is wrong, he/she will obviously defend the position of their country, so we rather talk about things regarding commonalities.

Bhartis will reciprocate in kind at first, but for some reason they have an itch or cockroach up their azz where they eventually feel the need to bring up Kashmir, Muslims, Hafij Saeed, or taliban... ect.

@SQ8 on his own accord might get along with bhartis more and avoids Pakistanis.

I typically avoid Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi people in general but Pakistanis are way cooler to hang out with or have a conversation with, educated or not than bhartis.

Pakistanis are nice to bhartis and avoid controversial topics because we realize that we even though the bharti is wrong, he/she will obviously defend the position of their country, so we rather talk about things regarding commonalities.

Bhartis will reciprocate in kind at first, but for some reason they have an itch or cockroach up their azz where they eventually feel the need to bring up Kashmir, Muslims, Hafij Saeed, or taliban... ect.

@SQ8 on his own accord might get along with bhartis more and avoids Pakistanis.

I typically avoid Pakistani, Indian, Bangladeshi people in general but Pakistanis are way cooler to hang out with or have a conversation with educated or not than bhartis.
politix/mazhabi baatein karoge to even within your own lot/creed more often than not.. somebody gonna get hurt

true for here too, I NEVER talk politics generally, spl not with family or close friends.

Back
Top Bottom