What's new

Comparison between Anti ship missiles :

Joint venture? dude its a Russian missile... perhaps your only input is its software... all sources like aussieairpower etc and even the Russian claim it as a license copy of yakhont.. not even trolling.

Cool... hope you put it (might 5th gen fighter with 0-1 rcs) in service soon... which looks very unlikely. :D

Dude,what sources?

here's from Jane's:

The air-launched version of the Russian-Indian BrahMos supersonic cruise missile will have its first flight before the end of 2013, according
Air-launch BrahMos to fly late this year - IHS Jane's 360

The BrahMos (PJ-10) is a short-range, ramjet powered, single warhead, supersonic anti-ship/land attack cruise missile developed and manufactured by India and Russia.

BrahMos | Missile ThreatPJ-10 | Missile Threat

whether you like it or not,BrahMos is the result of JV b/w India and Russia,with India's main contribution being guidance and Russia's main contribution being propulsion.

guys,ignore Desert F!ghter..he's a "Premium Quality" troll and will divert the thread with his substandard replies...post what is relevant,don't reply him...

another Good ASM is Mitshubishi Type-90 Missile of Japan...

no...just like Su-30mki...
I wanted to say LCA..but then again, LCA is a failure beyond imagination so can't take its name..since its not even ready yet! heck!!!

Its still better than your junk failure......

Indo Russian ? Lmao .. Brahmos is a license produced yakhont...

Just out of curiosity chaps ...don't you get bored of parroting the same old lines 86756765965 times in 876567566656 threads ???

I mean seriously I'm like WTF is going on. Yup we both have supa dupah planes .. and we can kick americas butt any damn day with our Lcas and Jf17s .. hell we can single handedly repel an effing martian attack.

Give it a rest chaps .. I'm tired and i'm just 180 odd posts and 7 years old on pdf.. most of you guys are like a few thousand posts old ...aren't you chaps tired ... honestly ?

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity chaps ...don't you bored of parroting the same old lines 86756765965 times in 876567566656 threads ???

I mean seriously I'm like WTF is going on. Yup we both have supa dupah planes .. and we can kick americas butt any damn day with our Lcas and Jf17s .. hell we can single handedly repel an effing martian attack.

Give it a rest chaps .. I'm tired and i'm just 180 odd posts and 7 years old on pdf.. most of you guys are like a few thousand posts old ...aren't you chaps tired ... honestly ?
consistency-hallmark of PDF!

Comparison between Anti ship missiles :

these data showing indo russian anti ship missiles are best in the world

Really? How so? What is the relevance of the above type of data with respect to 'best' , how do you define 'best' here anyway? There is no indicator of e.g. level of stealthiness, ability to independently target, ability to do cooperative engagement in a networked environment, ability to evade threats etc.

Besides, the selection of Russian weapons is quite limited, and many of those left out are more similar to their western counterparts e.g. Kh-31A, Kh-35E, Kh-59, Kh-15. Further, you leave out relevant developments else where in the world e.g. US's LRASM-A, China's YJ-12, Europe's defunct ANS (heck, you can probably screw an Exocet front end to an the French Air-Sol Moyenne Portée base in 3 minutes), Taiwan's Hsiung Feng III. etc.

blahblah

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom