What's new

Condition of Children hospital in Lahore ( Dont cry take a tour on Metro )

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A hospital in Lahore oh sorry i meantParis. Who want to take their children to these goverment hospitals ?

Experience team.... experience in making own family billionaires

Full show watch from 14:00

A hospital in Lahore oh sorry i meantParis. Who want to take their children to these goverment hospitals ?

Experience team.... experience in making own family billionaires

Full show watch from 14:00

waiting to see the conditions of Most Modern and Advance Health facilities of KPK??
if u just check the show of fariha idress when she was in WAQT news, she started weeping after seeing the conditions of KPK Hospital.

This is the world class Hospital Sehat ka insaaf hospital at Havelian... Please me the condition now as this is an year old video

Dont Cry just Shout Dhandli on container

This is the world class Hospital Sehat ka insaaf hospital at Havelian... Please me the condition now as this is an year old video

Havelian is in punjab not in KPK bro!

PTI has only hadgov for two years, while Shehbaz has had gov for 7 years. There is a huge difference!

bro,

the people with PTI are in governments from last 30 years, even pervaiz khatak was minister for last 5 years in KPK in ANP Government.

bro,

the people with PTI are in governments from last 30 years, even pervaiz khatak was minister for last 5 years in KPK in ANP Government.

LOL Havelian is in KPK local body election held there

PTI has only hadgov for two years, while Shehbaz has had gov for 7 years. There is a huge difference!

2 years aren't enough?? PTI also need 7 years for the Tabdeeli??

where is 90 days tabdeeli?

2 years aren't enough?? PTI also need 7 years for the Tabdeeli??

where is 90 days tabdeeli?

Havelian is the second largest municipality in the Abbottabad District, in the Hazara Division, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. It serves as the headquarters forHavelian Tehsil. The word literally translates into English as "mansions". The outskirts of the city are also home to one of the largest ordnance factories of Pakistan, Pakistan Ordnance Factories Havelian. An ordnance depot also exists in the vicinity of the city and the factory.

bhai logo yahan to chorr do. Gareeb insano marne ko majboor hai aur aap yahan bhi PMLN aur PTI mai lage ho. Thodi to sharam kar lo yaar.

Sharam kesi ?

i know the Condition of Health is worse in Punjab but PTI said that they will spend most budget on Health and Education just showing him some true fact an mirror about his Party so called Tabdeeli

Sharam kesi ?

i know the Condition of Health is worse in Punjab but PTI said that they will spend most budget on Health and Education just showing him some true fact an mirror about his Party so called Tabdeeli

Why don't you sort it out as a Pakistani ? Is it necessary to compare Lahore and KPK, PMLN and PTI and indulge in flame baiting in every second issue. One who is dying in front of a hospital is a Pakistani and not a supporter of any of the party.Tumhari har cheez har baat mai siyasat hoti hai yaar azeeb baat hai.

Sharam kesi ?

Lahore has the most hospitals and the strongest base which is very easy to improve, learn to be objective and not talk parties. There is a severe shortage of actual Mph's who can improve the set up. There is no attention to primary health care and most patients are critical by the time they come because of lack of basic health facilities. Instead of metros and trains in cities you need hospitals and lots of them. If you can afford to go to clinics that does not mean that you do not care about the government health care system which is in shambles, and I advice you to actually visit hospitals and look at their conditions if you are from Lahore. Rather then getting justifications of you are worse then me, try to look towards a more positive way of questioning your own leaders on what they have done and where the budget it going. You owe it to your future generations to not talk party politics but improve the area around you.
@Leader try and post some ways of correcting things instead of just posting videos which show the bad.
Both of you need to learn from @kashif memon who is telling you guys to look at humanity before parties.

Idiot post. Linking metro with poor condition of hospital for political enmity . So if there are some hospital in poor condition then government should not spend money anywhere else in other projects? KPK has became best social welfare province under Imran leadership with no health problems watsever lol

Why don't you sort it out as a Pakistani ? Is it necessary to compare Lahore and KPK, PMLN and PTI and indulge in flame baiting in every second issue. One who is dying in front of a hospital is a Pakistani and not a supporter of any of the party.Tumhari har cheez har baat mai siyasat hoti hai yaar azeeb baat hai.
If we go by his logic then India should not spend money on sofware, nuclear weapons and on delhi metro and other such transport projects for public because there are many poor over there living below poverty lines

If we go by his logic then India should not spend money on sofware, nuclear weapons and on delhi metro and other such transport projects for public because there are many poor over there living below poverty lines
yes they should first cater to the poor and the maximum outreach of the population that needs to benefit from projects. Stop justifying or comparing issues and answer the following questions
Which is more important to the people in general?
How many will benefit from the projects?
Which project will ensure more economic success?
@WAJsal you asked me a question, this is the answer, this very thread.

Lahore has the most hospitals and the strongest base which is very easy to improve, learn to be objective and not talk parties. There is a severe shortage of actual Mph's who can improve the set up. There is no attention to primary health care and most patients are critical by the time they come because of lack of basic health facilities. Instead of metros and trains in cities you need hospitals and lots of them. If you can afford to go to clinics that does not mean that you do not care about the government health care system which is in shambles, and I advice you to actually visit hospitals and look at their conditions if you are from Lahore. Rather then getting justifications of you are worse then me, try to look towards a more positive way of questioning your own leaders on what they have done and where the budget it going. You owe it to your future generations to not talk party politics but improve the area around you.
@Leader try and post some ways of correcting things instead of just posting videos which show the bad.
Both of you need to learn from @kashif memon who is telling you guys to look at humanity before parties.

they are improving slowly the consisting hospitals by making new ward and extending them there are many pictures in Infrastructure development in Pakistan thread....

these people which lie outside are the one coming from different cities if hospitals are full where would the go?

there are many hospitals build or under construction Like UAE build hospital in Rawalpindi Urology hospital is under construction in Pindi gov build hospitals in Muzaffargarh Rahim Yar khan Narowal Faisalabad under construction children hospital extension of Sahiwals hospital and many more

even watch this thread which have many pics of hospitals too

Development in Punjab by PML-N

Back
Top Bottom