What's new

Congratulations ISIS, you just won a visit from some very dangerous men!!!

James David

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
United States
Congratulations ISIS, you just won a visit from some very dangerous men
by TheLeastICouldDo · 3 days ago

This guy does not sip wine and eat baguettes
5uApcik.jpg

See this guy, he is like Samoan or something and he can bench press a truck.

These guys are not impressed with anything you have

France has been outsourcing badasses for a hundred and eighty years.

Professional soldiers from 140 countries make up the Foreign Legion
oX7q6jI.jpg

These bastards came to chew bubble gum and set your town on fire. They are out of bubble gum.

Their only reason to exist is to represent France on foreign soil. With a gun

These are not soldiers who signed up for a paycheck or to serve their country. These are men who want to shoot at bad guys on a regular basis.

They don't call this a special opperation. They call this Tuesday
y1JNb3M.jpg

They didn't bring a lunch and they expect you to provide one. They only eat red meat and the tears of their enemies.

You probably think they no longer exist. That is because they don't leave witnesses
EUGwVKN.jpg

These guys have a heartbeat of 1bpm. Recruits who can't run two miles in under ten minutes are not allowed to start training.

Seriously their ceremonial uniform involves waving a goddamn ax around

You see that apron? it's to keep your blood off their nice uniform

Congratulations ISIS, you just won a visit from some very dangerous men - Album on Imgur

At the time the legion was formed, yes. Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars had destroyed France.

France can't faight ISIS alone the cost of war would be too much for them. ISIS is much powerful then Taliban against which even the US payed a huge price fighting.

France can't faight ISIS alone the cost of war would be too much for them. ISIS is much powerful then Taliban against which even the US payed a huge price fighting.

I dont think so thy're going to send any ground troops.. though can't rule out the possibility of some special forces activity

love to see beast meet with the beast.

Why they outsource? is France run out males of French origin ?

French army has not won a war since Napoleon
Hence they need foreign legionaries
Coz French men are too busy sipping wine and eating croissant

Awesome,, I hope they do visit and kill those ISIS bastards. I also hope there are no innocent lives wasted and lost in the ensuing battle. May hundred thousand civilian have already been killed by French and other coalition forces in Syria alone, the refugee crisis is also well know. I hope these brave and bad *** foreign legion people will deal with ISIS and kill those goons so the innocent civilians can return to there home and live in peace..
This is what they are going to do right?

French army has not won a war since Napoleon
Hence they need foreign legionaries
Coz French men are too busy sipping wine and eating croissant
i wont have wine off course but there croissant are AWESOME by the way :P Wont blame the frenchmen for being busy with that. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom