What's new

Congratulations PMLN on Winning AJK

Now NAWAZ SHARIF is in deepest trouble.....after this win.

Very Unfortunate that his voters are unaware of it and they're celebrating for PML(N).

Very Unfortunate that his voters are unaware of it and they're celebrating for PML(N).
Golden words of Dr.Shahid Masood?

Victory surprised me. I never thought someone like Kirmani would pull such a big victory off. BTW Mushtaq Minhas also won.
It signifies one thing, there is no close alternative to PML-N especially in economy. While PTI spent 3 years balooning things which are highly integible, they have broadly failed to put up any tengible proof of their seriousness in economy. Economy drives politics. Economy propelled Modi from A contravertial CM to a PM. Economy forced Obama to greet a person personally who has been banned to enter in US for nearly a decade. Khan Sahib should wake up and tighten screws around Khattak to deliver some economic progress on the ground. Else I fear that 2018 will see PTI relegated to PPP's position.

Congrats to AJK people you vote for PMLN you get what you deserve
Aap ki hatt region hai Na?

Hahahah. Use burnol.

You are badly suffering from NS syndrome.
This defeat is so pain full for all Panama leak brigade.

Supporters busy in watching Doaremon all day and forgets to cast vote.
Imran Khan
This shows people prefer Forenoon. Over IK.
People are very wise.

It is routine for all the incumbant federal governments to win elections in AJK. It has always been happening like that and there is hardly anything new in it.

The surprise would have been if the present government did not win with majority probabaly the first in their history of AJK but it didnt happen.

I think people would for incumbamt government because they think they are in better position to allocate funds for these areas and if the representative of the government is elected, it will be smoother transition with least hurdles to get any sort of approval

Azad Kashmir has always been the smart. Today, it has proved for choosing the betterment of Pakistan in the long run which is something PTI will never understand or shortcut is what PTI understands which only works in the short term but suffer in the long term. Since PMLN is all set to win another election, PTI drama is far from over now. Expect more resistance from PTI which means more bad news for the economy of Pakistan. PTI has been historically very threat to the stable economy of Pakistan and this time won't be any difference. :(

Please enlighten us with that DEEPEST TROUBLE

I think he is talking about PTI more attempts to derail the stable economy and stable democracy of Pakistan. Since PTI won't be winning the next election, expect PTI to do something that will poss threat to the sovereignty of Pakistan unfortunately judging by its previous pattern. It is actually warning to PMLN and Pakistan or that's what i gather from the PsTans. :(

Congrats:tup: I was expecting it but not like this land slide victory. This victory now give a relief in pmln camp and who are thinking to come on streets might be change their direction as voice of public is very clean and clear. But question is why Kashmiris reject pmln in Lahore and give mandate to PTI?

Aap ki hatt region hai Na?

Hahahah. Use burnol.

You are badly suffering from NS syndrome.
This defeat is so pain full for all Panama leak brigade.

This shows people prefer Forenoon. Over IK.
People are very wise.

What's left in Nawaz whom we should vote for.

A Traitor...and a Corrupt Politician?Modi's Slave.

But our people still Salute and vote for him.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajeon.

Imran Khan failed to make good on his promises in KPK. He made tall claims of ending irruption in 90 days but in reality he even dissolved NAB KPK to protect Khatak and his cronies. This downfall of IK is of his own making. I am more shocked at performance of PPP as they had a traditional vote bank in AK but they are now completely wiped out.

Last edited:
Imran Khan failed to make good on his promises in KPK. He made tall claims of ending irruption in 90 days but in reality he even dissolved NAB KPK to Khatak and his cronies. This downfall of IK is of his own making. I am more shocked at performance of PPP as they had a traditional vote bank in AK but they are now completely wiped out.

Point to be noted. I bet so-called moral police of PTI will avoid this point. :D

oo bahi people of AJK always voted those parties which are in power in isalamabad.. last time they did that favor for PPPP :D .. everyone was aware with the results already .. what is astonishing ?

I can see many members here supporting PMLN . no wonder maryam nawaz sharif has created a media cell and i wonder if some of you guys belong to that media cell .

I can see many members here supporting PMLN . no wonder maryam nawaz sharif has created a media cell and i wonder if some of you guys belong to that media cell .
Better grow up dear.
Why it is so difficult for you to digest the popularity of PMLN and NS.

What's left in Nawaz whom we should vote for.

A Traitor...and a Corrupt Politician?Modi's Slave.
You are a typical butt hurt ptian.
Go and get some medical treatment, you badly need to come out of your anti NS syndrome.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom