What's new

Congratulations PMLN on Winning AJK

Please enlighten us with that DEEPEST TROUBLE
Better grow up dear.
Why it is so difficult for you to digest the popularity of PMLN and NS.

You are a typical butt hurt ptian.
Go and get some medical treatment, you badly need to come out of your anti NS syndrome.

GULLU BUTT on PDF....:lol:.

Congratulations....You deserve Nawaz Sharif.:enjoy:

Please enlighten us with that DEEPEST TROUBLE

Forget about that,Congratz on Nawaz Victory...:astagh:.

I can see many members here supporting PMLN . no wonder maryam nawaz sharif has created a media cell and i wonder if some of you guys belong to that media cell .
Ahh, i almost forgot to collect my cheque of this month. Here i come Maryam.

Golden words of Dr.Shahid Masood?

Victory surprised me. I never thought someone like Kirmani would pull such a big victory off. BTW Mushtaq Minhas also won.
It signifies one thing, there is no close alternative to PML-N especially in economy. While PTI spent 3 years balooning things which are highly integible, they have broadly failed to put up any tengible proof of their seriousness in economy. Economy drives politics. Economy propelled Modi from A contravertial CM to a PM. Economy forced Obama to greet a person personally who has been banned to enter in US for nearly a decade. Khan Sahib should wake up and tighten screws around Khattak to deliver some economic progress on the ground. Else I fear that 2018 will see PTI relegated to PPP's position.
Mushtaq Minhas....in politicis ????? Seems not making enough money in journalism and few other journalist. That's a shame, there price is only a seat.

Mushtaq Minhas....in politicis ????? Seems not making enough money in journalism and few other journalist. That's a shame, there price is only a seat.
Yes he won convincingly. Probably Dr.Shahid Masood, Abbasi, Bhatti,Dr.Danish should also test their credibility and fame by contesting rather than commenting on TV. Mushtaq left the Journalism for politics where as the new Tehrikiya Fawad Chaudry continues his anchorship despite being the ticket holder for PTI in NA 63 by Elections
https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/126282-Fawad-Chaudhry-to-contest-NA-63-election-on-PTI-ticket:(:(

Yes he won convincingly. Probably Dr.Shahid Masood, Abbasi, Bhatti,Dr.Danish should also test their credibility and fame by contesting rather than commenting on TV. Mushtaq left the Journalism for politics where as the new Tehrikiya Fawad Chaudry continues his anchorship despite being the ticket holder for PTI in NA 63 by Elections
https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/126282-Fawad-Chaudhry-to-contest-NA-63-election-on-PTI-ticket:(:(
But, its worst they join political parties......now viewer will be more concern about biased and unbiased media reporting. .

But, its worst they join political parties......now viewer will be more concern about biased and unbiased media reporting. .
It's better, not worst. Better be what you are and believe rather than being an absolute hypocrite.

Ghusa na karo yaar.
I know yesterday's elections were a nightmare for NS opponents.
Most of them got stunned, some lost senses, some got constipation as well.

I can see many members here supporting PMLN . no wonder maryam nawaz sharif has created a media cell and i wonder if some of you guys belong to that media cell .
Proud to be a part of the media cell (or at least i wish i was... :( )

Btw dude you're giving her way too much credit, i don't think she's that smart... hell N needs a media workout... their propaganda sucks balls and throws...

GULLU BUTT on PDF....:lol:.

Congratulations....You deserve Nawaz Sharif.:enjoy:
Count me in too mate... gullu butt 2... casue you know what being a gullu is still better than a jihadi potian or well... do i even need to say anything about PPP?
Trust me guys met somebody from Swat and the people are despising their choice...

So a pro modi party wins in Azad Kashmir. Lets see what happens. Massive corruption scandals involving power generation related to kashmir might erupt.

He joined politics, contested election and won.
What else he should so to prove himself.
He is much better than those who are available on rent openly.

So a pro modi party wins in Azad Kashmir. Lets see what happens. Massive corruption scandals involving power generation related to kashmir might erupt.
Hahahah, pro modi Gov. You seems to me a fan of Bilawal Billion Rani.

With the PPP governance record; wipe out in the AJK was not unexpected. What is however strange is that PTI & their allies in KPK, also had abysmal showing in these elections.

It may be true that the party ruling at the Centre always does better in the AJK, but virtual clean sweep by PML-N despite the Panama leaks???

My theory is the Pakistani public having the attitude “Sub karte hain” meaning they all do it; does not care much about Panama leaks & the corruption. If PTI had worked wonders in the KPK, Imran Khan would have been able to declare that you look at PTI gov’t in KPK, if we are voted in; we would perform even better in the AJK. Instead he simply repeated the same old corruption charges ad nauseam. While I don’t like Taliban Khan’s continued tilt toward the extremists, a strong opposition is a must to impede ruling party bull dosing whatever legislation they fancy. Sadly at this point in time, PTI appears to be the only viable opposition to PML-N.

Jamaat Islami is still suffering from their previous terrorist supporting Amir, the bigot Munawwar Hassan who declared Baitulah Mahsood ‘Shaheed’ but Army jawans as merely ‘Killed’. Anti- Pakistan JI deserves this rejection by the voters.

PPP; just like ANP & MQM; is fast changing into a regional party limited to the rural Sind. I don’t blame the public for shunning them; I blame political stalwarts like Aitzaz Ahsan, Raza Rabbani & Qamruz Zaman Kaira etc. for accepting a young kid straight out of college, Bilawal Bhutto as their leader. Is this a political party or ‘ Principality’ where the leader can only be from the Bhutto progeny?

My theory is the Pakistani public having the attitude “Sub karte hain” meaning they all do it; does not care much about Panama leaks & the corruption. If PTI had worked wonders in the KPK, Imran Khan would have been able to declare that you look at PTI gov’t in KPK, if we are voted in; we would perform even better in the AJK. Instead he simply repeated the same old corruption charges ad nauseam
All are naked in Corruption bath room.
People literally laugh when zardari, aleem Khan , jehangeer tarren and all corrupt brigade of position question NS.

It is economy and performance at the end of the day what matters to the common People.

Whether some one like it or not but SS performance in punjab us the main strength if PMLN.

Ik supports Taliban. Talibans are supported by raw agents. raw agents are pro mody. that makes IK a pro- mody too!! No?

congrats NS. Thank you for achieving asian tiger title and for 5th best performing stck market. PMNL anti jihadi, pro economy party.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom