What's new

Copy copy copy!!!

Not really. We use(d) Che(h) for 'You'. Many use Aap now though not of Koshur origin.
Matlab jaisay if u see in urud we have seperate pronouns and if u say tum or tu it sounds rude but aap is specific for addressing respectfully.
So koshur has these seperate pronouns or has one like you in english and in english as its just one so its nothing rude etc, tell me?

Matlab jaisay if u see in urud we have seperate pronouns and if u say tum or tu it sounds rude but aap is specific for addressing respectfully.
So koshur has these seperate pronouns or has one like you in english and in english as its just one so its nothing rude etc, tell me?
Ok, yeah we have Che and Tohay but the former also does the job of the latter without being too informal.

Yet another shamelessly proud photocopier :tsk: Instead of saying YES SOMETHING IS wrong....Blame the other party for not suing them ....

Indians are incredibly and proudly shameless.

From copying others work and presenting as their own to playing victim card in international forums whereas at the same time harming other countries with their cross-border terrorism.

Pathetic nation this one!

Lolz so che is informal and formal both?
Aik sec , tohay is aap
And che is aap and tum both? What u say elders ,as tohay or cheh
Unknown elders as Tohay. Otherwise both goes. There is nothing separate like Tu and Tum though. Che does that well. It's maybe because it comes with very few intermixing with other languages. So Sankritic trends are very strong.

Yet another shamelessly proud photocopier :tsk: Instead of saying YES SOMETHING IS wrong....Blame the other party for not suing them ....

Well I thought 'saying something' part is 'well-covered' in 22 pages of this thread and should make it more informative. :)

You have some problem with opening your mind's windows to knowledge and information ? :D Or just daily dosage of hatred rocks your boat ?

Unknown elders as Tohay. Otherwise both goes. There is nothing separate like Tu and Tum though. Che does that well. It's maybe because it comes with very few intermixing with other languages. So Sankritic trends are very strong.
No koshur has a lot of mixing,its indoaryan with farsi influence as well.
Aacha how will u say,

How are you today?

@SarthakGanguly why getting stuck on a point, copy isnt good and i really hate it when pakistan side takes something from u. Ur karan johar show tho karan also stole hollywood concept but this ideahas been so pathetically aped on our side that i neverwatch those shows and its in almost all interview shows on our side lolz the pathetic part is that and they havent done it well too.

You have some problem with opening your mind's windows to knowledge and information ?
Well if it is knowledge or information sure but if it is BS and trolling then why should I waste my time?

As for suing....THAT is not the issue anything entering indian or Pakistani court will get trailed for years and only prob great grand children will see verdict...
Or just daily dosage of hatred rocks your boat ?

HOWEVER, acknowledging that some wrong is happening is probably a daily dose of denial of indians, right?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom