What's new

Copy copy copy!!!

I never said these were entire movie copies...

So Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya was a copy of Cactus Flower cant cry about that one now can we?

The point is people inspire .... this is what I am saying. This do not mean they are exact copies.

If I have to link these stories, One can easily see these stories in Ramayan or Mahabhara or Illiad or odessy.

Every one inspires and add his own creativity.

This do not mean they are exact copies.
Well the thread doesnt state exact copy...when you copy in an exam some questions you are still considered copying be it 1 question or the whole paper!

One can easily see these stories in Ramayan or Mahabhara or Illiad or odessy.
come again? :o:

add his own creativity.
I am waiting for this part :pop:

When you cant even come up of new ideas for posters.... :tsk:

7. Leap Year (2010)– Jab We Met (2007)
The makers of Leap Year claimed the movie was not inspired by Jab We Met. But why don't you decide for yourself? A bubbly, highly-talkative girl on her way to propose to her boyfriend meets a stranger and shares a hotel room with him. They fall in love, get separated but eventually re-unite and get married.

7.jpg

8. Just Go With It (2011)- Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya (2005)

Jennifer Aniston=Sushmita Sen & Adam Sandler=Salman Khan. Yes, that does not really add up, but the basic plots of both movies are very similar.

Both these movies were inspired by Cactus Flower (1969) but with a different storyline.

8.jpg

9. Hitch (2005)- Chhoti Si Baat (1975)
We are all aware that the Bollywood movie Partner is said to be a copy of Hitch. But it looks like Hitchitself was inspired by the plot of Chhoti Si Baat where a guy who fails to woo a girl takes help of a man who makes it his profession to help people with similar problems.

9.jpg

10. Divorce Invitation (2012)- Aahwanam (1997)
Interestingly, S.V. Krishnan Reddy himself recreated his Tamil romantic comedy for the Hollywood Box Office featuring Jonathan Bennett and Jamie L. Sigler.

10.jpg

10 Hollywood Movies That Were Inspired By Bollywood
Industries that EXIST do copy.

Even the copied posters look yuk.

Indians got no creativity.

Anyways, i have heard an education is a good film?

Didnt u write this earlier,

'We shall steal. We shall copy. No seriously. We will.'

Lolzzzz yeahhhh go ahead and steal.
Yes, I did. We have an industry. And we will do whatever it takes to make money.

Industries that EXIST do copy.
As akheilos said they werent copies so point in lying abt it?

Or maybe those who despise their existence copy stuff?

And u said urself u will steal??

Shame shame stealing is such a bad thing , shame shame sarthak.

check this link , how hollywood copied Indian movies

10 Hollywood movies you probably didn't know were a direct copy of Indian films - IBNLive

*********************************************************************************************************

10 Hollywood Movies That Were Inspired By Bollywood

Akarsh Mehrotra
Staff Writer

I'm sure everyone is sick and tired of hearing how Bollywood movies have been duplicated or inspired by Hollywood movies. But did you know that this happens the other way around as well? Here is a list of 10 Hollywood flicks that were inspired by Bollywood films:

1. A Common Man (2013)– A Wednesday (2008)
Chandran Rutnam had to cast Academy Award winner Ben Kingsley to pull off Naseeruddin Shah's character from A Wednesday. Yes, A Common Man is not just inspired but is an official remake of Neeraj Pandey's masterpiece.

1.jpg

2. Delivery Man (2013)– Vicky Donor (2012)
The difference between the two movies may lie in the plot and the fact that Vince Vaughn's sperm donations amounted to a total of 533 kids being born as compared to Ayyushman's 53 (guess Vince is more fertile). But the basic idea of the film, sperm donation, has been inspired by Vicky Donor.

2.jpg

1. "A common man" was produced by an Indian, naturally he would copy from somewhere. That's what Indian artists do.

2. Delivery Man was based on a french-canadian film "Starbuck". And "starbuck" came before "vicky donor" so........

Rest of them them, @Akheilos will bust....

I do wanna ask something from ppl blowing it out of proportion(NOT OP) What is wrong here? Majority of Indians can't live on Hollywood and it seems Hindi film industry gives them their daily dose of entertainment and if they do steal ideas from someone that party can always complain.

End of the day an Indian can watch new movies tailor made for Indian audience with cool posters and classic songs every Friday u don't get this in every country. Sounds OK to me.

I do wanna ask something from ppl blowing it out of proportion(NOT OP) What is wrong here? Majority of Indians can't live on Hollywood and it seems Hindi film industry gives them their daily dose of entertainment and if they do steal ideas from someone that party can always complain.

End of the day an Indian can watch new movies tailor made for Indian audience with cool posters and classic songs every Friday u don't get this in every country. Sounds OK to me.
You know very well the purpose of this thread. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom