What's new

Copy copy copy!!!

Doesn't matter to me anymore Y do u take this forum so seriously anyway? from religion to country to our PM they can't leave anything. Look at the post of some members here they generalize so much it ain't even funny. Even started spewing venom by saying these Indians have no....

Anyways missing that Ganguly who used to give sarcastic replies u seems to be out of touch.
kindly move your consultant chamber to a different thread :enjoy:

@Whazzup Waise we have graduated now. We don't copy songs from Pakistan anymore. We directly steal their artists. :enjoy: And their actors. And their models. And their singers. :enjoy:

Must be doing something right. :agree:

Are!!! :D :D :D Har thread mein attack karu to rahega kya? :D
U sound even more creepy when u take screenshots of akheilos's reported posts from live posts page and share on the forum.
Atleast to know how bad it looks, one doent even need to look towards religion....it is basic instinct.

Last edited:
`
This whazzup thing is the most annoying on the site honestly. We dont need such cheerleaders type of posters who only ruin threads, and plus he is so annoying.
How on Earth can a thread on Defence.pk EVER BE RUINED? :hitwall:

It's like saying - 'Let's torpedo the Titanic'. :hitwall:

This whazzup thing is the most annoying on the site honestly. We dont need such cheerleaders type of posters who only ruin threads, and plus he is so annoying.
:rofl: ok chill and lets get back to topic :p:

I have watched both and I am not sure who can call this a copy :rofl:

In Jab we met he is a rich man while in Leap year...

In leap year she isnt talkative....

Far fetched...About the others- I have not watched more so maybe also far fetched feel good attitude? :pop:

'Partner' gets sued by producers of 'Hitch' - BollySpice.com

Choti si baat didnt come to anyone's mind when this was being discussed :pop:
Why on earth would Pakistani watch Bollywood movies....? :o:

Are the posters you have posted exact replicas?

They are just inspired, May be the guy who did the posters got inspired by the hollywood posters. That do not mean entire movie is a copy.

yo, Indians like you pisses me off

Why the hell do you have to pay attention to these stuffs , is the Damn Rockefeller's charging you ? answer me ? No A Big No , Then why the hell give exactly what it wants ? that is pay Attention , when You or Bollywood doesn't owe anybody anything , Listen if 10 guys sitting in the jungles of Africa abuses me should i clarify to them , hell No , I am higher then that , its not worth it ! & that's what you as an an Indian should do which is Ignore ,
pay attention to those who matters & not those who Don't , if Bollywood copied,it copied Big Deal ! who cares

@Whazzup @Skull and Bones yaar samjhao isko

Last edited:
Why on earth would Pakistani watch Bollywood movies....? :o:

Why was ur saifu crying abt blocking phantoms release in pakistan?

yo, Indians like you pisses me off

Why the hell do you have pay attention to these stuff , is the Damn Rockefeller's charging you ? answer me me ? No A Big No , Then why the hell give exactly what it wants ? that is pay Attention , when You or Bollywood doesn't owe anybody anything , Listen if 10 guys sitting in the jungles of Africa abuses me should i clarify to them , hell No , I am higher then that its not worth it , ! & that's what you as an an Indian should do Ignore ,
pay attention to those who matters & not those who Don't , if Bollywood copied it copied Big Deal ! who cares

@Whazzup @Skull and Bones yaar samjhao isko
Ur post can make an amazing bollywood movie script because it made no sense just like ur movies dont.

Hehehe... all pakistoni who are criticizing Bollywood... forget that pakistan is the 2nd largest revenue generator for Bollywood movie... all Pakistani watch hindi movies including OP and other who are commenting here... they will criticize Bollywood but still watch it( hypocrisy - isn't it) ... play bolly songs in party and weddings... then open thread to play victims, how bolly has captured pakistan and Indian cultural invasion...
If OP don't watch Bollywood movies she won't be knowing which posters and movies are copied, even if she searched for the news it shows her interest in Bollywood. or if sole purpose of thread is trolling, then I say it's jealousy...

Last edited:
do i care whether it made any sense to you or not ? hello who are you ?

The most least annoying person here.:angel: Pun intended :devil:.
And buddy your previous post should be forwarded to every Indian here. :D

Hehehe... all pakistoni who are criticizing Bollywood... forget that pakistan is the 2nd largest revenue generator for Bollywood movie...

They like copied maal from movies to weapons...Oh I'm speaking too much hehe.:D

Back
Top Bottom