What's new

Featured CoronaVirus in Pakistan - Updates & Discussion

Govt. should have built quarantine centers, when virus broke loose in Wuhan.
It all got fucked-up when PM was advised leave the kids out there in cold, it's their problem.
Sane advises at that time were ridiculed by the power full mafia.
See the problem of Pakistan? If you are a mafia, you can bull doze even immigration control, but if you are individual immigration will ask you zillion questions, even if you are travelling to Timbuktu.
Bitter truth, probably the first time i agree with you...

Border is not my concern, Airports are but until now. Airports were run still, till last week, without any screening, many people i know who came to Pak, complained and were astonished to see this sort of foolish behavior of government and respected authorities...
Pak govt has no resources and or any ME country has no resource to check who disembark. Even our international routes are all handle by foreign carriers. Sorry, we have no system.

Pak govt has no resources and or any ME country has no resource to check who disembark. Even our international routes are all handle by foreign carriers. Sorry, we have no system.
FIA and CAA are responsible to inspect the passengers, not foreign airlines.

hum bohat dair kar chuke Hain.we closed our eyes like that pigeon thinking as if the cat can't see as well.

IMG_20200317_214621_895.jpg

Just yesterday DC Islamabad recovered 300,000 masks in 35 boxes from a house in F-7/2 Islamabad people are stocking and then selling it at expensive rates
Aise h********r awam hai na kasam se.

the results of wars whether against enemy or against natural calamity are based upon how well a nation has prepared against them but we as nation have only one goal and that is to plunder wealth by any means possible. so we fail in every front. a corrupt nation cant do anything.
abhi to zakhera andozi be kerni hay hamari musalman qaum nay.

i would say government did not show serious concern and let the virus comes to homeland and now it needs national emergency

Back
Top Bottom