What's new

Featured CoronaVirus in Pakistan - Updates & Discussion

ramzan is coming but this year i am afraid of ramzan. our basta*d ,jahil mullah will play their evil role in spreading this virus in the country through prayers in mosques. i dont know what kind of islam they follow. government is too weak to take any action and these bloody mullahs are fully metastasized cancer in the society.

In 24 hours deaths are reported are highest which are 17 in numbers. 533 more cases are reported. Only 90 people recovered so far. Tests are around 5500 mark
upload_2020-4-22_9-45-45.png

upload_2020-4-22_9-50-17.png

Sindh has Punjab have done about same number of tests
upload_2020-4-22_9-53-3.png

• TotalCases

• ActiveCases

• TotalRecovered

• TotalDeaths

5300 tests and 520 positives still we are not that bad and it is less than 10% i guess our media should and people specially in Sindh govt should not spread panic and we need to understand when we will do mass testings numbers will increase......but are still less than 10% positives which is good hope things will get better soon inshAllah.

5300 tests and 520 positives still we are not that bad and it is less than 10% i guess our media should and people specially in Sindh govt should not spread panic and we need to understand when we will do mass testings numbers will increase......but are still less than 10% positives which is good hope things will get better soon inshAllah.
Not same everywhere in Pakistan. Sindh has more than 10% and KPK has more than 11%

What is that bad for you?

10 thousand confirmed cases.

Did you hear the doctors press conference today? They said we're full. When will it be that bad? When people start dying on streets?

Not same everywhere in Pakistan. Sindh has more than 10% and KPK has more than 11%
so today we have got less numbers so??

it will go up and down but what we are doing is spreading panic on one day both by govt and media and then do rest the next day when the numbers are low.......

Did you hear the doctors press conference today? They said we're full. When will it be that bad? When people start dying on streets?
that is what i was reffering spreading panic in whole world doctors are busy looking after patients and in Pakistan our doctors are busy doing press conferences i mean pls for god sake let the govt do their job and do what is your job, if you have any concerns talk with govt dont be attention seekers..

that is what i was reffering spreading panic in whole world doctors are busy looking after patients and in Pakistan our doctors are busy doing press conferences i mean pls for god sake let the govt do their job and do what is your job, if you have any concerns talk with govt dont be attention seekers..

So the doctors are lying?

So Situation is getting really bad. Whooping 742 people tested positive in a single day. Tests are increased too. 15 people died in 24 hours and only 181 people recovered in a day.
upload_2020-4-23_9-16-46.png

7 people died in Punjab in single day. 3 Fatalities in Sindh, 3 in KPK and 2 in Balochistan
upload_2020-4-23_9-21-59.png

KPK has crossed the 1000 mark of testing in 24 hrs

upload_2020-4-23_9-24-56.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom