What's new

Could Shahid Afridi emerge as a front runner for future prime minister of Pakistan?

Could Shahid Afridi become future prime minister of Pakistan?

• Yes

Votes: 30 32.3%
  • No

Votes: 63 67.7%

• Total voters

Crusher

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
maxresdefault.jpg

I have noticed that after his retirement from Cricket, Shahid Afridi has been participating in a lot of national causes and emerging as a leading figure for an important political role in future. There are lot of positive things about him,

1- He is undoubtedly one of the most famous personality of Pakistan from mid 90s onward.

2- He is a self-made person, didn't have any family connections to get into cricket.

3- Everyone knows about him so he doesn't have to register himself to come to limelight.

4- He belongs to a non-mummy daddy family and most people in Pakistan can relate with him

5- He is relatively young and an energetic person by nature.

6- He is also brave in voicing his opinion on various social and national issues.

7- He has a relatively clean character and has been a family guy right from his young age.

All these aspects make him superior candidate compared to mummy daddy young lot of current political dynasties for future political leadership role in Pakistan.

I personally think Shahid Afridi is a future Prime minister material for Pakistan.

I am also adding a poll.

Last edited:
I have been observing him for the past few years. I don`t think he will join PTI or any other party. It looks like he is making a ground for a political party of his own otherwise he would have joined any party by now if he wanted to.

maxresdefault.jpg

I have noticed that after his retirement from Cricket, Shahid Afridi has been participating in a lot of national causes and emerging as a leading figure for an important political role in future. There are lot of positive things about him,

1- He is undoubtedly one of the most famous personality of Pakistan from mid 90s onward.

2- He is a self-made person, didn't had any family connections to get into cricket.

3- Everyone knows about him so he doesn't have to register himself to come to limelight.

4- He belongs to a non-mummy daddy family and most people in Pakistan can relate with him

6- He is also brave in voicing his opinion on various social and national issues.

7- He has a relatively clean character and has been a family guy right from his young age.

All these aspects make him superior candidate compared to mummy daddy young lot of current political dynasties for future political leadership role in Pakistan.

I personally think Shahid Afridi is a future Prime minister material for Pakistan.

I am also adding a poll.
He is as dumb as a rock....he always tried to hit every ball for a 6. Stupid stupid and stupid

Last edited:
He is following the foot-steps of Imran Khan. Heavily engaged in humanitarian work. Never shy of expressing he views on political issues. Keeps cordial relations with power establishment. I believe he will jump in sooner or later, the intent is definitely there. His prospects will increase if he joins PTI and Imran grooms him as his successor. PM ship is long shot for him, maybe in 10-15 years. However to get there he first needs to first get into cabinet, perform exceptionally in his portfolio. I personally think he will contest in next general elections.

maxresdefault.jpg

2- He is a self-made person, didn't have any family connections to get into cricket.

I am also adding a poll.

he will be useful for sixers which will be caught at boundary line .

We need sincere people. Our country is already in deep trouble. We must change our constitution. Army should be given a role in politics. These people and all political parties are thugs.even civilians are thugs.not even educated people can change this country now.educated people can also become corrupt.this is a cycle. This cycle will continue.remove constitution and allow army to improve country.when you talk about army,you talk about discipline and accountability. We need both these things in our system.kindly arrest all politicians and put them all in jail.

I don't know when our this dumb and greedy establishment will stop doing these useless and counterproductive experiments , haven't they learned from NS Ik zardàri grooming experiences? These puddles have practically ruined this nation, they need to fu****** off this system , it's time to look towards east not west,

by seeing poor performance of ik in future no sports man should be elected as p.m ,we need professionals like scientists and people with history of success and achieving something real like elon musk in u.s

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom