What's new

Could Shahid Afridi emerge as a front runner for future prime minister of Pakistan?

Could Shahid Afridi become future prime minister of Pakistan?

• Yes

Votes: 30 32.3%
  • No

Votes: 63 67.7%

• Total voters
What happened to the career 'politicians' in Pakistan?

politics is not a career.

in india it may belong to certain kipling section but its for everyone in Pakistan.

now off you go Chatur. back to the shining indian threads.

I have been observing him for the past few years. I don`t think he will join PTI or any other party. It looks like he is making a ground for a political party of his own otherwise he would have joined any party by now if he wanted to.

Didn't he show some interest in PML-N sometimes back?

Itna kamyab hota to gaind Bala khel rha hota. He is copying Imran khan log kamyab logon ko copy krnay ki koshish krtay hain. And copy 2 number maal kehlata ha

hahahahahahahahaha

buddy Immie spent his entire life learning the game.

Lala awein shauqiya khel kar kamyaab hogaya.

ye naujawan nasal ye 40 saala se zyada qareeb hai bajaye 70 saala hippie idiot with volatile drug and married life.

I know the man personally so that is why he has my support.

mujhe Afridi jese kamyaab shakhs kay sath ek nakaam niazi ka naam lete bohat sharam ayi. yaqeenan sharam ayi

Then its your personal choice.

Baki shahid afridi kamyab ... y tu koi anhoni baat ha

Then its your personal choice.

Baki shahid afridi kamyab ... y tu koi anhoni baat ha

aap degree me logon ko tolne wale kiya kisi ka kamyaab or nakaam hone ka andaza lagayenge.

wo kamyaab isi liye hai kay uske khilaaf khalq e khuda ki koi shikayat nahi.

immie bhi jab tak opposition me tha kamyaab tha..

Faisal Raza Abidi ko banwa dete hai Mayor Karachi or Afridi ko PM

Which shows he is very hardworking. Yeh railo kattay hain

hahaha cricket ke liye hardworking hahaha

iska hogaya time.. istemaal jitna kar sakte the karliya... nikaal phenko bahar

maxresdefault.jpg

I have noticed that after his retirement from Cricket, Shahid Afridi has been participating in a lot of national causes and emerging as a leading figure for an important political role in future. There are lot of positive things about him,

1- He is undoubtedly one of the most famous personality of Pakistan from mid 90s onward.

2- He is a self-made person, didn't have any family connections to get into cricket.

3- Everyone knows about him so he doesn't have to register himself to come to limelight.

4- He belongs to a non-mummy daddy family and most people in Pakistan can relate with him

5- He is relatively young and an energetic person by nature.

6- He is also brave in voicing his opinion on various social and national issues.

7- He has a relatively clean character and has been a family guy right from his young age.

All these aspects make him superior candidate compared to mummy daddy young lot of current political dynasties for future political leadership role in Pakistan.

I personally think Shahid Afridi is a future Prime minister material for Pakistan.

I am also adding a poll.
Basically, Pakistan will enter in a phase within few years, if things remained as are, Allah forbid, that it will not matter anymore that who is prime minister, and who is COAS.

maxresdefault.jpg

I have noticed that after his retirement from Cricket, Shahid Afridi has been participating in a lot of national causes and emerging as a leading figure for an important political role in future. There are lot of positive things about him,

1- He is undoubtedly one of the most famous personality of Pakistan from mid 90s onward.

2- He is a self-made person, didn't have any family connections to get into cricket.

3- Everyone knows about him so he doesn't have to register himself to come to limelight.

4- He belongs to a non-mummy daddy family and most people in Pakistan can relate with him

6- He is also brave in voicing his opinion on various social and national issues.

7- He has a relatively clean character and has been a family guy right from his young age.

All these aspects make him superior candidate compared to mummy daddy young lot of current political dynasties for future political leadership role in Pakistan.

I personally think Shahid Afridi is a future Prime minister material for Pakistan.

I am also adding a poll.
انا للّٰہ وانا الیہ راجعون

maxresdefault.jpg

I am also adding a poll.
He should have join the PTI right after retirement, so he could be alternate of Imran Khan after IK retirement. But he is more in social work and don't want to be part of any political party. Nawaz and Imran already offered him, I don't know his reply. I think he has lack of political patience also.

aap degree me logon ko tolne wale kiya kisi ka kamyaab or nakaam hone ka andaza lagayenge.

wo kamyaab isi liye hai kay uske khilaaf khalq e khuda ki koi shikayat nahi.

immie bhi jab tak opposition me tha kamyaab tha..

Faisal Raza Abidi ko banwa dete hai Mayor Karachi or Afridi ko PM

hahaha cricket ke liye hardworking hahaha

iska hogaya time.. istemaal jitna kar sakte the karliya... nikaal phenko bahar
Hahaha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom