What's new

Country’s first ever Water Theme Park, Health City to be established in KPK

Benign Persona

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Water Theme Park, Health City to be established in KPK
December 29, 2015

PESHAWAR, Pakistan: Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pervez Khattak has accorded approval to the proposals of KPK Economic Zones Development and Management Company (KPEZDMC) regarding the establishment of a sophisticated Water Theme Park of the country and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health City.

He has directed the authorities concerned to take all necessary measured to give practical shape to these projects.

The Chief Minister was given a detail briefing on the subject by chairman KPEDMC, Ghulam Dastagir here on Tuesday.

Besides other relevant quarters the briefing was also attended by chairman CM Complaint Cell, Dilroz Khan and principal secretary to CM Shahzad Bangash.

The Chief Minister was given a detail briefing about the utility of these projects and the facilities to be provided to the public in these proposed schemes.

It was told that besides other facilities Water Sports, Wildlife Safari, Para Gliding, Air Taxi, Floating Restaurant, Bungee Jumping, Chalets and Food Courts would be important component of the proposed water Theme Park for which selection of hundred acres piece of land situated at Charsaddda Interchange on Motorway is under consideration whereas 70 seventy acres of land would be required for the proposed Health City Project.

Regarding the proposed Health City, it was informed that the City would consist international standard hospitals, Trauma Centers, Burn Units, pharmacies, specialized healthcare units, Nursing unit, Research centers, Physiotherapy unit, Fitness Centre, Sports facility , residential accommodation facilities etc.

Private investors will be invited and encouraged to invest in this project while the provincial government will provide free of cost land and lucrative incentives as well to the investors.

The Chief Minister expressed keen interest in both the proposed projects and directed the concerned quarters for all necessary measures to put these projects into a practical shapes.

He highly appreciated the idea of Health City and said that with this project all sorts of medical treatment facilities will be available to the public at a single place where as the water Theme Park would cater for all the entertainment and recreation facilities.

It was further informed that owing to the attractive incentives offered by the provincial government, a lot of investors and industrialists had shown willingness to invest in the province and the KPEDMC was working on providing trained work force for the industrial zones to be established in the province.

Meanwhile, the Chief Minister was also given a detail briefing by Public Health Engineering department authorities on the initiatives of the provincial government taken for providing clean drinking water to the people of the province.

Provincial Minister for Public Health Engineering Shah Farman, Chief Secretary Amjad Ali Khan and other high ups of PHE department were present on the occasion.

The Chief Minister directed the high ups of PHE department to ensure the timely completion of all such project and give priority to those districts where there is acute shortage of clean drinking water.

Last edited:
A much needed step not only to bring relief to masses of KPK in particular and Pakistan in general but it would also spur new avenues of investment and economic growth.

First ever water theme park, the first ever was built in late 90s in Karachi called Aladdin water park and at that time it was claimed to be the highest water slide in the world by the park management. I remember the exact words printed on the park as the highest water slide in the world is in Spain and we are slightly higher than that.

There was another park maybe not as big as Aladdin on super national highway in Karachi and that was also built around the same time.

Sozo water Park
Sunway Lagoon
Cosy water Park
Fiesta water park
Dream world and many others.... so cut this first water Park in the Country....

Plus after Malik Riaz Building theme parks in Rawalpindi and Karachi Bahria and Punjab Gov building theme park near Lahore with Chinese looks like Khattak Sahab Also decided to follow their foot steps?

Now where are those who were giving lectures about health and education is more important then Theme parks and Metros shit.... why not use these theme park funds on building Universities in every district and health city that'll help them making it more faster without lack of funds

Sozo water Park
Sunway Lagoon
Cosy water Park
Fiesta water park

Plus after Malik Riaz Building theme parks in Rawalpindi and Karachi Bahria and Punjab Gov building theme park near Lahore with Chinese looks like Khattak Sahab Also decided to follow their foot steps?

Now where are those who were giving lectures about health and education is more important then Theme parks and Metros shit.... why not use these theme park funds on building Universities in every district and health city that'll help them making it more faster without lack of funds
Agree .. Even i was surprised with the word 'FIRST WATER PARK" . Our two countries need a better welfare system.

I agr
Sozo water Park
Sunway Lagoon
Cosy water Park
Fiesta water park

I agree. We like being the first to do everything even though we do not look at the fact if someone has done it before. I believe we need to stop with this "first us first us" thing without checking whether something like this has ever been done before.

However this could be indeed the first water park in KP though. I am not sure though of this either.

I agr

I agree. We like being the first to do everything even though we do not look at the fact if someone has done it before. I believe we need to stop with this "first us first us" thing without checking whether something like this has ever been done before.

However this could be indeed the first water park in KP though. I am not sure though of this either.

They could have used KPK's first Water theme Park that would have sound great but Country's is a laughable stuff

Sozo water Park
Sunway Lagoon
Cosy water Park
Fiesta water park

i remove the first ever from the article but can edit the title :D

brother they are also building a health city along with the water theme park and private investors will provide bulk of the money :). and the CM announce a few days ago that the gov will open a branch of universities in every district.

i remove the first ever from the article but can edit the title :D

brother they are also building a health city along with the water theme park and private investors will provide bulk of the money :). and the CM announce a few days ago that the gov will open a branch of universities in every district.

that's what m saying... read my post again...

Even in Punjab Knowledge park in Lahore and 2 IT parks will be constructed same many hospitals are being extended (new Blocks) and many new ones are under construction but still many said that the gov is wasting the money blah blah blah

my post was sarcastic... well do you have any news about Stadium and Sports complex in every district of KPK announced by CM Khattak last year how's that project going??

that's what m saying... read my post again...

Even in Punjab Knowledge park in Lahore and 2 IT parks will be constructed same many hospitals are being extended (new Blocks) and many new ones are under construction but still many said that the gov is wasting the money blah blah blah

my post was sarcastic... well do you have any news about Stadium and Sports complex in every district of KPK announced by CM Khattak last year how's that project going??
brother i dont know what the people say, the people of pakistan deserve healthy entertainment and we need to support government for providing it. and i dont know about your 2nd question as i am living abroad and i am not here as a pti supporter but last week they open a stadium in my tehsil.

Back
Top Bottom