What's new

Coup attempt in Sudan

Both Army and RSF are illegal and corrupted by external power ( Egypt and UAE)

It's a fight for power, not for the people of Sudan 🤕

Russia vs USA fight in Sudan
Sudan army backed by Russia , rapid forced backed by usa

This happend in Sudan
Screenshot_20230417-045154.jpg

🇸🇩▪️It is curious that on April 13, two days before the escalation, Hamedti held meetings with the special envoys of the United States, Great Britain and Norway in Sudan.

Another failed Muslim Arab state.
did you notice that Sudan only "FAILED" soon after "agreeing" to improve relations with Israel and "turn the page " in relations with US govt? Al-Bashir is basically the Sudanese Saddam.

I heard that Russians wanted a naval base in Sudan

did US pay for all this ?
Russia supported both side (RSF was part of Sudan government and Sudan was heavily tilted toward Russia), and seeing RSF is very hard core islamist, I don't think US is paying for this. Been following this since 2019, this is more or less power play by RSF, who were let down by the Transitional Government.

And also, RSF is against US policy in Sudan, US wanted free election, RSF want to be part of the Military Junta, it would be quite a stretch to think US is supporting RSF.

This happend in Sudan View attachment 925078

🇸🇩▪️It is curious that on April 13, two days before the escalation, Hamedti held meetings with the special envoys of the United States, Great Britain and Norway in Sudan.
@jhungary that's how Biden warned about Nord stream and then we know what happened

This happend in Sudan View attachment 925078

@jhungary that's how Biden warned about Nord stream and then we know what happened
That's how the TV show Person of Interest warn us 10 years ago before Snowden, Christopher Nolan then must be the mastermind of the biggest surveillance on US soil in history.

On the other hand, even I know if they rented the port, Port Sudan which was under RSF control (RSF was used as border guard and Port Sudan is bordering Egypt), and then turn around and cut RSF in the government in 2021. What do you think would happen?

You seems to forget this is about intelligence, just because people know about stuff does not always means they are behind it.

Russia supported both side (RSF was part of Sudan government and Sudan was heavily tilted toward Russia), and seeing RSF is very hard core islamist, I don't think US is paying for this. Been following this since 2019, this is more or less power play by RSF, who were let down by the Transitional Government.

And also, RSF is against US policy in Sudan, US wanted free election, RSF want to be part of the Military Junta, it would be quite a stretch to think US is supporting RSF.

Whats confirmed is Egypt, UAE, Saudi are supporting the Sudanese army and Qatar, Turkey (most likely) are supporting the RSF. Keep in mind Omar al Bashir government was supported by Turkey and Qatar and RSF was their private militia.

Usa is with Egypt and Saudi Arabia, Not sure how relevant is Russia, I can't see them commanding any influence.

Last edited:
Rebel RSF forces are part of Sudanese government and military and they say they have supporters in the army, if they succeed it will count as a coup. Now they count as rebels because they did this mess separate from the chain of command

This is what Blinken tweet just three days ago, USA and other Western countries have huge influence on Arab states and they dont want to lose this influence to China and Russia eaily.. So I believe they have finger in this mess
View attachment 924924

Yep, definitely dirty US hands involved.

Whats confirmed is Egypt, UAE, Saudi are supporting the Sudanese army and Qatar, Turkey (most likely) are supporting the RSF. Keep in mind Omar al Bashir government was supported by Turkey and Qatar and RSF was their private militia.

Usa is with Egypt and Saudi Arabia, Not sure how relevant is Russia, I can't see them commanding any influence.

Yeah, this is quite clear the first day when these RSF people took a bunch of Egyptian hostages. Which is quite an indication that if USA is involved, they weren't in RSF camp.

Sudan is very heavily rely on Russia, that is their main trade partner and military partner are both from Russia not the west.

1. The RSF played a key role in Bashir's ouster because they switched sides during the coup, even though Bashir trusted them a lot. I'm sorry, but we cannot explain the internal dynamics of Sudan in such a simple way, there are very complex relationships always conflicts of interest.

2. Turkiye:
what-john-travolta.gif

Last edited:
RSF had around 12 hours to capture/kill the government leadership to succeed in the coup. Seems like they have failed

Both Army and RSF are illegal and corrupted by external power ( Egypt and UAE)

It's a fight for power, not for the people of Sudan 🤕

rafiki Nabil - you said it best; we know how UAE, Egypt are trying to control Sudan. KSA/UAE have setup massive farms to grow and only way that was done was by funding the juntas.

Both sides are brutal and corrupt. I see no difference between what is happening in Pakistan either - you have TTP and other jihadi jahils created by the ISI/Pak Army to ferment problems and then they turn against them.

Corruption at the elite levels until all these army thugs and their members are hanged nothing will change.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom