What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

It seems China took the post down

Sorry about what happened in India. As an Indonesian I hope for the outbreak to be contained and a speedy recovery.

View attachment 739614
A fake news from Taiwan
The real official micro-blog and this fake information.The real official micro-blog and the logo on the fake information are different, and I did not see this post on the official micro-blog.
It's just bullying that non Chinese people don't understand Chinese.
Real Account Number
View attachment 739615
Fake accounts from Taiwanese media
View attachment 739616
The Taiwanese greenpan group are really vicious in attacking PRC China with all kind of smearing and fake account. From insulting black to mocking Indian dead and then they try to paint is as PRC Chinese who did it.

One Chinese "Official Media" (Global Times) is critical of the other "Chinese Official Media" (Chang'an) on this issue. So which is "The Chinese Official Media"?

Only those "intellecturely charllenged" would believe China has one voice, and make “Chinese Official Media” a big deal.

They repeatedly call for free media where different channels can air their different opinions and views, but when it comes to China, it's a different story, any news about China must represent China's official stand, every poster on the internent must be China's offical spokesman.

Last edited:
Let’s not please tar all Indian Muslims as one homogeneous peoples. They are not, like Kashmiris and other groups have shown where they wish to belong to. My family are from one of the original provinces that make up Pakistan.I understand some ran from Hindus killings others freely came to Pakistan that’s okay In thee shoes I certainly would have made that treacherous journey to Islamic Pakistan as well

When the Pakistani passenger plane crashed, many Indians were very happy and celebrating. Some Indians tried to explain, saying that it was some people's wrongdoing, did not represent India and could not blame India for it. And now they are very angry and crazy, blaming China for a certain social networking site in China sarcasm on them. Hypocrisy and double standards

View attachment 739567
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Remember what these people did when there were frequent terrorist attacks in Pakistan. They rejoiced the same way, and told Pakistanis how the terrorist attacks were karma for Pakistan.

Here goes -

More schadenfreude from CCP

View attachment 739552

Just a reminder. This virus originated in China.
I think they are not mocking you.
They are just conveying a message that you can't control this pandemic in india the way China did. Your incompetence actually.
fake newj
No it's phake newj :lol:
Glad to see Chinese members here copying our posts despite the fact they can't listen and understand the Indian accents like we pakistanis understand.

Is Gucci lama still alive buddy 😁
I thought that Indians support freedom of speech.

A satirical picture cannot kill people, but an incompetent government will kill many people.Some Indians care more about the criticism of others than the lives of their own people.

Is this the root cause of India's failure?
looking at the way Indians look and live I doubt any one on this planet thinks of you people as civilized.

Delusion is a virus.
China does not use a single voice to express opinions, foreigners should be familiar with it.

The Chinese also suspect that the virus was made by the United States, but this does not affect the Chinese to deal with the virus.
As always, little jackdaws and little hostileinsurgent, well-known chinese haters
I have it as originating from a weapon's research lab in Ohio USA.
You're too weak and inconsequential for anything you consider to matter.

Nobody is enjoying dead Indians. To enjoy the deaths of Indians would be to consider Indians an enemy, because only an enemy would warrant such a reaction. India is too contemptible for China to consider it an enemy.
A major mistake that the cheenees are making is to give relief to the bendians
LOL...great civilization!! LOL
i m pretty sure the rape victims would agree to that.
One Chinese "Official Media" (Global Times) is critical of the other "Chinese Official Media" (Chang'an) on this issue. So which is "The Chinese Official Media"?

Only those "intellecturely charllenged" would believe China has one voice, and make “Chinese Official Media” a big deal.
fake newj
I think they are not mocking you.
They are just conveying a message that you can't control this pandemic in india the way China did. Your incompetence actually.

No it's phake newj :lol:
Glad to see Chinese members here copying our posts despite the fact they can't listen and understand the Indian accents like we pakistanis understand.
IMG-20210502-WA0001.jpg

The action by USA and her 5 eye Anglo-Saxon alliance has backfired and is turning the Chinese people including the officials increasingly nationalistic.
Chinese are getting unfriend and may even turned hostile towards India.

Indian New Media in supporting the USA disinformation and Propaganda campaigns against China did not escaped Chinese people esp. netizens attention.

However it may not be China Government official position.

Example
Legal action against insurrectionists in Hong Kong by prosecution dept of the autonomous SAR Government is NOW propagated as repression by China Government the people and these offenders are called pro-democracy and freedom seeking activists.
Although increasing the silent majority are approving Chief Executive Carrie Lam actions. The West ignored the facts and even sanction her and her officials.

Last edited:
BTW The judiciary system in Hong Kong and the rest of the Commonwealth nation is the same.

In condemning Hong Kong, UK foreign minister Dominic Raab has slapped himself on his own face.

When confronted with this vital question:

You claimed that China has breached the agreement on Basic Laws, can you cite which law that was broken.
Dominic Raab was dumbfounded and could NOT answered.

Most Indians probably have been infected by now, already way past the point of no return to do lock downs. No other country has implemented a complete lock down like China did when it discovered the existence of the virus and China did take immediate action to prevent mass spreading and deaths. Which explains why China's very strict rules which lasted for a few months could contain the outbreak whereas many parts of the world did a very bad job.
Indeed Chinese system is Good.

Back
Top Bottom