What's new

Covid restrictions lifted in multiple Chinese cities, ongoing story..

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

Covid restrictions lifted in multiple Chinese cities, ongoing story..​

2b6b792f902d02ab5ff15d7ed3cb494c

3G-VIR-CN-SOT-221130-1630.jpg

64468484B60E837EE753E283E8942C44CBD7987D_size176_w1080_h810.jpg

It's good that the government is searching for the protesters.

I do believe the one who is causing this is running away.

Let the pawn be beaten and die.

While he, himself, gets rewarded.

That is actually what I did in UK.

Actually, I punched UK authorities and made them go to the hospital.

At the time I was so drunk, so... I don't know, I felt braver than before, unable to think logically, if not, I will be scared to death, peeing on my pant.

But anyway, because of my good deed, I got heavily rewarded by UK government.

Even the queen herself gave me a noble title, you know the queen at the time was still alive.

I love UK, I hope I can do it again in the near future.

Last edited:
Dismantling lockdown is shocking? Btw i dont support zeto covud, i believe 4mil dead are just collateral damage.
As long as the collateral damage isn't yourself right? If you were 80years old would you still say the same honestly?

Very disappointing if Xi is not taking any action against these traitor protestors.

Hope Xi is not setting up a bad precedent which will embolden these traitors.

The government spends billions trying to keep everyone safe. Of course, if that's not what the people wanted, the restriction should be lifted. I suggest however the government to publish all the name of the protestors, where there after, anyone who died from Covid, their family would be able to sue these people for compensation. Free speech comes with responsibilities.

Chinese government should come up with a well thoughtout comprehensive strategy before rushing into yet another potential PR disaster, when dead bodies starting pile up.

Chinese government should come up with a well thoughtout comprehensive strategy before rushing into yet another potential PR disaster, when dead bodies starting pile up.
They are preparing for the bashing onslaught once dead bodies start piling up.

Most Chinese elder live alone. Since their children are working far away. So I don't think things like Taiwan will happened to China once covid lifted. The Chinese elder know how to take care of themselves but the young one wouldn't since it's a period of work and social time.

Surely death number will go up but the rate not as bad as Taiwan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom